Lets get a sad pic thread going

lets get a sad pic thread going.

Just look in the mirror

its sad that shit aint in a line yet

lol

damn.

God dammit every time

ive seen this happen a lot. my gf works at a special needs adult care center. a place where they live. all she could talk about for a week was her birthday. sent out tons of invites got it catered plus home cooked meals. only one person came. the ladies step sister with her daughter. she gave the client an coloring book and INSISTED the staff give her daught cake before they even sang the song. so the brat got the cake wheil she just ignored everyone and talked on th phone to the clients actual sister. kid ate 2 bits of the cake and tossed it. then the next 20 min was the step sister trying to get the kid to talk to her aunt. (clients actual sister.) brat refused while the entire time the client kept smiling and saying I WANNA TALK I WANNA TALK!!!!" only to be hit with "oh sweety shes a work and cant talk to you right now. ALL INFRONT OF HER. ON HER BIRTHDAY. she spent the rest of the day crying in her room :(

Trips have never made me so depressed

did any of this ever get sent to him?

Too Close To Home.

Yeah you can see a couple of screencaps of people sending it to him

wow

I miss my dog, my only friend for years, now im really alone, never really understtod that I wasn't alone with that fucking dog around

I recently spent my birthday visiting with my dad in the hospital before he passed away. I stayed with him until the very end. I will always cherish that little bit of time that I had with him before he passed.....

I feel really empty sometimes and I don't know why

I'm trying chasing money instead of chasing love

I think it's better to invest my time in that although I really miss connecting with someone more than on a physical level

I miss how my ex gf made me feel

Also her butt and how se rolled joints for me while I cooked for her after spending the whole afternoon having loud sex

She made me feel calm

:(

Rest in RIP doggo

I know that feel man, still looking for that girl