Huh, he makes a good point

Huh, he makes a good point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AR80OfnYG14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one can disprove that unicorns don't exist

not even atheist tbqh fampai

God existing is the most logical conclusion. How else was the universe made, and how was it made so perfectly to allow life.

Well done atheists yes yes well done. HOWEVER

yes

If you don't suck at least 10 cocks in your lifetime, you will go to hell

Prove me wrong

hmm. interesting point.

God is literally a manifestation of your own powerlessness made to comfort you. You're doing it right now.

"I can't comprehend, therefore God."

God not existing just makes no sense. For the reasons I just said.

But the universe isnt perfectly made to accomodate life. 99.9% of space you can occupy in the whole universe will kill you instantly.

every proof of God can adequately serve as a proof against God

There's no point in arguing about something if it is unfalsifiable

trial and error on a cosmological scale

well it kills your physical body. Heaven was perfectly made to accommodate people

Yes it is.One little difference, like gravity not existing, or matter not existing, or the sun not existing, and there would be no life, but everything comes together and allows life.

not one of these threads again....

>every proof of God can adequately serve as a proof against God

No it can't.

No he doesn't OP because it is a logical fallacy to request some prove a negative

Its utterly ludicrous to believe all this you see around us was made out of nothing

There was something before the big bang

Yes it can

random chance

it is made out of the elements produced when suns go nova
we are all made out of star stuff

And godlessness is your way of dealing with the fear that at heart you're not a good human being.

You're not the only one that can play these shitty illogical games

>Its utterly ludicrous to believe all this you see around us was made out of nothing
Its utterly ludicrous to believe that God was made out of nothing

Would be the biggest coincidence in history. An infinite amount of differences in the laws of physics and the materials of the universe that would have made life impossible, and instead it's perfect for fostering life.

What about stillborns?

i love that argument... because the universe is so hospitable to life, says the millions that have died to exposure.

No it can't.

this faggy giddy shit is as bad as godshit

>tfw Catholic

Its sad that the only Pro-Christianity movies you see now are Protestant level trash.

Yeah no shit, a hot dense state of energy. No one knows how that energy came to be, perhaps it always existed, but started the big bang it did.

Doesn't mean it was God.

God was made out of nothing? What?

God is eternal, he invented the very idea of "time". It is not the year 2016 in heaven right now. He can see the beginning of mankind and the end of mankind at the same time.

>Same pic every time, same vague, obviously insidious OP commentary.
>Sup Forums debase in the most heated religious debate... again

Why is Sup Forums so easily trolled?

Your personal god isn't real, or whatever idea of "god" you have. If there is a "creator", that "creator" would the equivalent of someone running a program endlessly and never giving a shit about it afterwards.

The concept of a "god" is a pitiable human view that was formed thanks to our lack of knowledge of the world and our social construct revolving around following/being raised by/learning from a "leader". We substitute a fictional "leader" to explain the unexplained and comfort our sorry and lonely existence.

Don't believe me? Go ask the ants, bees, cows, and chickens about god. Throw a bible or what ever holy book and they will treat it no different than the piece of dead plant fiber it is.

If life was impossible, we wouldn't be here discussing the existence of god.

Majority of the universe is made of nothing, the actual matter in the universe is such a small spec of it.

It actually makes Matter the statistical anomaly then the majority.

Yes it is hospitable.

And how do you know that?

>posting jewish filth

Get out of here, cretin.

Whoa... damn... it really makes you think, doesn't it...? Holy fuck......

>and instead it's perfect for fostering life
you speak as if there is life on every planet in every solar system

the circumstances came together on our planet alone after billions of years of chance

Are you mentally retarded? Serious question

99.9%?

try 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999%

funny, even on earth 90% of it's places would kill you (middle of on ocean, high altitude mountains, volcanoes, desserts, the south and north poles)

Is this young CIA? Is this movie his origin story?

so god can bet eternal but reality can't? that doesn't make any sense? What did god do during the eternity before reality existed and what will he do during the eternity after reality has stopped existing??

mind = blown

You are claiming there is no such thing as truth, that it's just a mental construct. Ok then. I now believe that I am a rollercoaster.

Is that true or not? Am I now a rollercoaster?

There is such a thing as truth and the creator that made everything has decided it. He is absolute.

Life is impossible without God. Everything is impossible without God. All the universe had to start somewhere, and it started from God.

but its true thats where they are made

If something can't be made out of nothing, then God can't exist

If something can be made out of nothing, then you don't need God to explain the universe

its the summer feeding frenzy

>tfw the sequel was actually worse

and that stupid cliffhanger after the credits

youtube.com/watch?v=AR80OfnYG14

he sipped champagne with 4tay in a perfect moment that never began or ends

Not technically a coincidence nor would it be in history. The creation of the universe in a way which can sustain life is infinitely likely and unlikely and as there was no linear timeline before the existence of the universe it's creation could almost be said to have been an inevitability.

With that said, who cares lmao
We are all alive here and now and we should strive to make what we have on this Earth worthwhile, and either that end leads to Heaven or a fulfilling life but the end is of no consequence because of it's inevitability. Be good today, be good tomorrow. Die happy.

Yeah. It's the story of when he had to prove the existence of the Biggest Guy of all.

>Believing in any man made religion.

Perhaps God exists, but if you truly believe in any religion written by flawed humans you are retarded. The Bible, the Quran, etc; are all bullshit, still don't know how idiots could actually believe it with what we know today.

its not even protestant, its american evangelical

>spouting random bullshit completely irrelevant to the topic
>somehow deriving god=truth from the previous
How retarded are you?

The Big Bang theory doesn't attempt to explain the creation of the universe. It explains the rapid expansion immediately after the creation.

Don't talk about this shit if you don't understand it.

and for every earth like planet there are a billion planets that doesn't allow life

I get this is shitposting, but I've always found people with this logic amazing.
Like, yes, it is an incredibly rare chance.
But you aren't living the other chances because it didn't happen. If the universe is infinitely large, then it would have happened eventually.

and we all climbed out of vaginas and ate dead flesh etc etc so what

I still can't believe this is a real quote. It's such bad logic that it's hilarious.

Isn't the burden of proof on them to prove that god exists?

how hospitable is Venus or Mars?

The fact that there's life on earth is all you need.

>HURR I'LL JUST USE THEIR ARGUMENT AGAINST THEM AND CALL IT A DAY XDDD
>I'M SO CLEAVER

This thread is dumb

This. No one who uses their brain is indicating they know what came before the universe, only moronic religiousfags do.

That is why I'm an Agnostic Apatheist.

Can Christians prove that the gods of every other religion don't exist?

Then go live in Death Valley/Antarctica/the woods/the rainforest/the Australian outback while completely naked and without any sort of tools. Tell me it's hospitable then.

Yes. There was something before the Big Bang. It was a quantum singularity, consisting of all matter that exists now, has ever existed, or will ever exist.

LOL
yeah right? considering they're imposing their beliefs on other people bases on this so called bearded jew that converted into christianity.
gimme a break

It's dumb but it guarantees replies.

That's neckbeards for you.

Earth is all you need.

>Would be the biggest coincidence in history
can you prove that its impossible?

can you prove that our universe is the only one?

can you prove that there haven't been infinite other universes with infinite physical configurations that may or may not have supported life?

If you can't prove these things, then you can't use the lean on probability when arguing God.

pussy and weed is all that matters
may kill a dude once for fun like Johnny Cash

To be fair, you both came off as retards. You make a fair point though, it just reads like totalitarian science fiction for anyone old enough to have had a strange experience or two.

Calm your British transgender ass down and read my post SLOWER.

God = ultimate power and moral authority

You are claiming that the concept of God is a primitive, shallow idea. I am proving that there is an ultimate truth to all things and it is God.

what about sexy martian babes??

The universe is not infinitely large. And no it's not definite that it would have happened eventually, if there was no gravity in the universe, then life would have never happened for example. But gravity does exist, along with everything else in the universe that makes it possible for life to exist. Because it was purposely made so by god.

he's talking about the pre-bang, yo!

way i see it, we have yet to even fathom the general principles of our petty fucking dimension, much less the 4th on up. call it higher intelligence, god, random chance, or shit we don't understand, take your pick. however, attributing creation to a fictive being in a book and abiding by the rules and regulations scripted out by ass backwards idiots who thought the world was flat and had never eaten a potato is just as silly as it goes. science gets us nearer to the truth. religion is just regressive bunk.

If I wanted comfort, I'd invent something a lot nicer than the Christian God. I can't speak for all that heretical "once saved always saved", "heaven is marshmallows and rainbows" American protestant nonsense. Orthodox Christianity is not a feel-good prospect. It is something that also requires discipline and obedience. And then there's a heaven that is nothing other than an eternity in God's presence rendering praise unto him. You see, if that last part doesn't sound enjoyable to you, then you may just be a weakling needing comfort. But if your goal is worship of the Most High God, then I'd argue that you're not thinking in terms of your own interests (power or lack thereof).

You're not proving anything moron.

no its not, a perfect storm of situations arose in our solar system after billions of years

just language with no substance meaning or relevance

>The universe is not infinitely large
>if there was no gravity in the universe, then life would have never happened for example. But gravity does exist, along with everything else in the universe that makes it possible for life to exist. Because it was purposely made so by god.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS GUY'S FUCKING DENSE

It's been ten years since this was released? How come atheist have never came up with a solution to this?

You must be stupid.

Unless you actually met God, you didn't prove shit

Human anatomy is irreducibly complex.

The universe is eternal, a negative asymptote

just as it expands exponentially through time, it compresses backwards through time infinitely approaching zero

>tfw you can never tell if people online are genuine christians or just trolls

I bet you would storm out of the room so fast rather than debate me on this face to face. Do you still draw anarchy symbols on school property?

I don't see how that proves anything. Christians don't believe any of those animals have souls.

are you calling neckbeard god a scientist?

Infinite is a fake number. Nothing can actually be infinite, unless God made it so since he can go against logic.

hmm..really makes you think

>Yes. There was something before the Big Bang. It was a quantum singularity, consisting of all matter that exists now, has ever existed, or will ever exist.

Deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole

I'm sure there's some form of higher being, however it isn't the christian god

Sup Forums is a conservative christian site m8

Go back to /r/atheism

No, I work as an engineer.