Why do most women prefer to be submissive?

Why do most women prefer to be submissive?
Aside from fetlife how does one find a more dominant woman?

biology

I dont think so

is easier, they is lazy

\b\ has a few femdom girls lurking around the place, see if you can find one

Because any time a woman puts out that she's a dom, she gets literally hundreds of weak males who don't want to put any effort into a relationship. They just want to indulge in their personal fantasies and then run off again.

A meaningful D/s relationship is hard to find.

I suppose
Odds of them being near me is slim to none though
Yea but if she doesn't put it out there then she doesn't get to fulfill her desires of being the dom

sure, but your odds are better of finding one nearby if you actually try to find some.

I'm not into femdom but I can tell you from experience that if you chat to enough girls on Sup Forums about a kink you'll find one close to you eventually

Nine times out of ten, a female opening with "I'm a dom" doesn't end well. Sorting through all that shit is extremely tiring.

If all you're looking for is a quick fuck, there are services, but most doms are looking for a relationship.

How does one even chat with a girl on Sup Forums
I agree that opening with "I'm a dom" isn't good but surely there are ways that a girl can hint that she's a dom or something

try the gym?
if she's already willing to get strong/fit, she's probably more dominant/aggressive than most of the lazy/petty girls around

you could also bet on slobs/neet/hikki if you look enough like a weak kid

shit like kink/secret threads, engage in dialogue, get kik

it's easy fam

actually, you might want to try /soc/ as well. they're more into openly having conversations about kink and sharing contact details, just post in a bunch of their threads and be brutally honest that you're new to everything. doms often like to break somebody new in.

T h i s.

While I'm a switch, I've grown to love being Dom. Unfortunately I tend to only get into relationships with other Doms (never intentionally, just kinda happens). All the subs I meet just want to be dominated and dip. It's a shame honestly.

interesting how that differs from Male dominant relationships. Guys tend to be pretty flakey there too, a lot are after generic fantasy shit and dont have any desire to make a relationship work out of it.

conclusion: D/s relationships are not for men
????

Men have evolved to be stronger and more dominent as we are mostly the "hunters"
Dominent males = strength, leadership qualities ect. So therefore a dominent male = security and food in the wild for a female

>All the subs I meet just want to be dominated and dip.
>dip
>>not just stay in the warmth for petting/cuddling
what's wrong with them?

I am a bit confused about one thing from these responses saying men don't put effort when they are the sub in d/s relationships.

Do men even put effort when they are the dom in a relationship?

key difference
>testosterone level is lower.

I think what fucks it up is looking specifically for a Dom or sub instead of just getting to know the person. I don't know, from my experience it makes things much less personal. You're looking for someone to fill a role and not an actual relationship.

Right? Even the Doms I've been with know to stay for cuddles and petting.

its tricky, though. Because however much I love the person, if I'm with a girl who isn't into my kinks the same way I am...it's going to cause ever increasing problems down the track. Found that one out the fun way.

So if I can only truly be happy in a relationship with a sub girl, it's something that has to come up pretty early - and it makes sense to basically search only for subs and then try to find one I like rather than finding somebody I like but will never be happy with.

basically it's kinda fucked whichever way you go about it, and the trick is probably just to try and not to be a dickhead.

Not all of them, just like I'd assume not all male subs are just in it for the sex. But female Doms are not all that common, so you tend to get a shit ton of guys who are just eager to fuck and don't care much about anything else.

That's why you're a fucking retard, because you don't think so. See how that works, when you argue with science?

Nah, that makes sense. That was my approach when I was strictly sub. Just the idea of being dominant made me uncomfortable, so only Doms would do. It never worked out though.

Now I worry about D/s when it comes up, not before I really know them, but it's a lot easier to do that being a switch.

Well yea, not all of them. I just hear this complaint in a lot of relationships regardless of dom/sub status

yeah fair point, it'd be nice to be a switch in that way. I've been in relationships where if I was able to sub it'd have added a fun new dimension, but I'm as boring a dom as they come.

That's just because girls expect too much. It's okay to have standards, but some of us go above and beyond.

Have you actually tried being submissive, or is it just a definite lolnope?

yeah, definitely gave it a shot - especially in my younger days. just zero sexual arousal from giving somebody else control over me. Happy to go along with it if someone else is enjoying themselves but I'm going to be flaccid the whole time.

Like so many things its a spectrum, I'm just firmly down one end of it.

It's not for everyone, user. Fortunately for you, there's plenty of submissive girls in this world.

yeah, I definitely lucked out in that regard. I'm glad I dont have too many really niche kinks to go with it.

nice talking to you user, take care

wat