Does Sup Forums what moar?

Does Sup Forums what moar?

Yessss

I''l just watch Piper Perri if i want moar yuck

No because it's got a cock.

Just show the dick already

Shut up boiii, you KNOW you wanna fuck Piper Perri. Imagine how nice it'd be to just pick her the fuck up and place her on your dick.

> ahhhh

Poast moar, beeyotch

You probably couldn't even lift her

Small idiot

its a trap

The correct term in this is case is shit-eating trap

the trap licked that?

Yeah, she was drugged af, didn't see the shit and licked it off. Got kicked out of the site for this, and sleeping on livecam.

Is she still alive? I remember raiding that tranny last year when that happened, and it looked like it had some kind of drug fueled break down. I never noticed her on Chaturbate since then. Shemales do have a super high suicide rate after all.

She was banned from Chaturbate. If you google there are some much more recent pics, but I don't know how recent.

how the fuck do you get banned from chaturbate?

trap or not whas his/her name? i wanna see more!!!

Chaturbate is actually a fucking pain in the ass. You can't drink alcohol, nor pee, and there are a lot of stupid rules in there. It's actually pretty easy to get banned. That is, if you have an audience. Those bizarre Latin traps in the trans section, with 10 or so viewers usually, snort cocaine live. But in front of 100+ people, you can easily get banned from going a lot less than that.

It's Cassie Brooks, aka Learn to Fucking Use Google, Stupid

He posts on craigslist all the time looking for a sugar daddy and or room to rent. Last time he posted he wanted money for rent

Did you have fun??

Huh, I didn't know this. Do you know if you live in a place where weed is legal if you can get banned for that?

No, I wish. I'm too broke for that

Internet is not about what is legal where you live, rather what is legal where the site is hosted.

>room to rent
i wonder why?

Haha I didn't know that. Good to know I guess