How do i achieve a psychedelic state without drugs, Sup Forums?

how do i achieve a psychedelic state without drugs, Sup Forums?

kys

sensory deprevation fggt

maybe deep meditation. repetitive drumming. learn to circular breathe and play the didjeridu until you get closed-eye visuals.

here stare at this for half a minute... and then take a look at the next pic.

Benadryl will make you feel good.

Stay awake for over 48 hours.

Good luck defeating micro-sleeps though.

is this the one you were looking for?

Learn to cook the perfect omelette, and upon insertion of said omelette into rectum, play hpt cross buns on the bass drum

google mindmachines
blink lights in your eyes at certain frequencies. way more powerful than youd imagine.

Just eat some Cubensis Shrooms m80

also holotropic breathwork, stan groff google it

Drinking bleach might work

He says without drugs.
L2read

I know what he posted.
IDGAF.
Get mushed OP.

Gek rekt skrub

saying "oops" would have been much less retarded than pretending you're a rebel.

suck cock spock

You know that ping pong thing kinda worked for me last week. Kinda helped I was two tabs deep though.

Cuite creative cunt

That was actually a good point. He's a cunt.

Legit tho.
Why no drugs?

inb4 hikikomori w/no munnies

Well don't expect there to be astonishing visuals, but the visuals are besides the point anyway. Acid takes you to the deprivation of the appearance of a person and all of the person's bondage to things and ideas and beliefs and desires. When this is so, then what remains is the freedom and bliss of silent awareness. You do not achieve silent awareness. That is already what you are. So then there must only be the absence of the belief in a person and identity with the body, which means the absence of thoughts. Thus we must notice that it is within our power to give our attention to thoughts, or not to. When attention relaxes back into unattentive awareness, then peace is noticed immediately. To stay here is bliss, and to return long enough and regularly enough is to let the ties of the importance of this person wither and your everyday experience transitions to a constant state of bliss.

nice thumbnail nigger

Lucid dreaming.

If no money then Mushies/weed are free.

hold your breath hanging upsidedown until you pass out

Do live near a town called aptos

try giving yourself a lobotomy

Okay I've never experienced acid/psychedelics or it's effects. But I've experienced something quite similar on Wakefulness enhancing drugs.

buy something like 1p-lsd

inexpensive, but not free.

No seriously don't do that.

Nigga thats trippy as fuck

>Inb4 shadow people
Diphenhydramine is one hell of a drug.

naw, Forage mushrooms or grow weed.
Seeds are easily had for free.

Drop acid faggot

I got several suggestions, hold your breathe and lower your heart rate. Beat your head against a wall, choke yourself while jerking off. Tons of ways, most involve pain or extreme discipline. Drugs are way easier.

Your asking to fly with no wings man. The whole point is to let go of reality and entertain to the thoughts that occur once the walls of the mind are bent. You must let go to acheive this, and the mind is designed to never let go. Thus it needs help. Thats why you dream AFTER dmt is released at night, not b4.

Psychedelics are not necessary, though they're quite effective at pushing through stubbornness quickly to show us how it is whether "we" like it or not. It is really very simple to accept being here so much that nothing need be thought about. At first we must remain vigilant to be here and now, so to speak, for we can never not be here and now. Yet attention will wander and become distracted. But there is no goal or purpose. No expectations. And certainly no past or future about it. Indeed we are the most simple thing, though we cannot see ourselves. And yet we are here, perceiving. That we desire happiness can we give up wanting to be happy, and in doing so watch happiness arise from nowhere, without cause. It takes but a moment to see that the space between two thoughts is completely empty of beliefs opinions or a person to have them.

>2 dabs
Look out, guys, got a bad ass over here.

This is reasonable but only if your IQ is barely 8 squared. Otherwise you might end up doing more damage than was needed.

The whole point of psychedelics is to understand & bypass fears.
Lose your fear of psychedelics & brave in.
No one dies from LSD or Mushrooms or DMT or Mescaline.
Ask a more experienced, trustworthy man or woman to coach you

Nice 2010 meme you got there. Whatr you fuckin 12?

problem with LSD is that it is incredibly hard to find a pure product
most people are doing analogues or rchems

Put poop in jar. Then Huff Fermented poop.

Colored light and sound does a good job. Yoga, meditation, shamanistic ritual, dancing at a rave; all good ways to trip out.