Was he a member of the League of Shadows? Or just a random nutcase?

Was he a member of the League of Shadows? Or just a random nutcase?

Ex CIA

Ex-US Solider

The Joker isn't meant to have a back story. He's meant to be Batman's opposite and the embodiment of chaos for nothing but fun.

Ex-CIA who decided "fuck it" and just have fun in a really chaotic way

ex-soldier, confirmed cannon :3 PTSD

Then why does he have empathy for soldiers? Pawns of the military industrial complex

This better just be fan canon.

He doesn't have empathy for anyone. He simply points out that people accept soldiers deaths like they do gangbangers.

No, it's not confirmed canon.

It's obvious he was am ex soldier, his ability to make i.e.d's, his precise timing, can operate heavy weaponry, natural leader. It all points to a military background

100% director confirmed cannon

fedora tippers think that anyone can do it if you play life like a video game.

I DON'T

He wasn't crazy, he did what needed to be done to clean up the streets. He broke the mob, outed crooked cops and put a nutjob running around as a bat into hiding.

reddit meme

he would have prints/genotype logged if he was in the military

KNOW

Yes. He was a LoS member who came closest to destroying Gotham.

His actions were even in play 7 years later when Bane came in.

>Ex CIA

>His actions were even in play 7 years later when Bane came in.
Bane?

which one? there are three jokers and one of them is the comedian from watchmen.

Ruthless

I knew they were going to reveal who Joker is, and that there were multiple, but I didn't know about the Comedian thing. That's beyond retarded.

The League of Shadows were manipulating him from behind the scenes, but he wasn't aware of the fact. It becomes more and more obvious the more you watch the film. I hate Nolan for it.

the joker is batman from the future.

esplain

And tried to have groups of hundreds murder each other for absolutely no reason that you're arguing

Either explain or get your head-canon shit out of here, dweeb

the comedian dies though

+ if that were true wouldn't he be able to kick batmans ass? the killing joke joker was a scrawny nerd

wait, wtf, for real? I thought he was just shitposting. Watchman doesn't even exist in the same universe as DC?

A lot of things don't add up.

How was Joker able to drive the police car so fast while sticking half his body out of the window? League of Shadows driving lessons.

How was Joker able to make phone bombs and stick them in people's stomach without killing himself and them? League of Shadows training.

The Joker's whole philosophy is chaos, so why should he care about destroying Gotham? The League of Shadows wanted him to.

I could go on and on.

kek

It does now.

Was the League the reason of why he survived the police department explosion?

This is the exact moment I stopped reading DC

Fucking way to jump the shark

I heard this one before.
Support for this comes when he's talking to Dent and makes the gangster/solder/old lady scenario

He isn't SUPPOSED to. But come on, if you're a good writer, you have to build a back story to draw motivation of the character.

I think most writers create their own back stories to this character but don't allow the audience to know who THAT person is because it's more enticing.

Maybe hes has some syndrome like hawkings or completely careless

AND his ability to come close to a fist fight to Batman, who trains like a military man

>clean up the streets. He broke the mob, outed crooked cops
That's what Batman does in Batman Begins. Joker didn't do any of that.
You're other argument about dismantling Batman Dent and Gordon though isn't off though.

I don't think he knew if it would work but taking a chance like that does call for a nutjob

Yeah but to be fair he threw a net on the fucker and beat him with a lead pipe. Then his eye's malfunctioned leaving him blind. Bats was not having a good time.

He burned his finger tips, remember?
Batman's hightech face recognition can't identify because the scars and makeup

Bane was from the League.
Do you think Nolan would have the exact same background as Bane for the greatest villain in comic book history?

It's not confirmed yet, but it looks like they might be going that way. Watchmen still doesn't exist in the same universe as DC, but now it's in the same multiverse.

It's not proven, man.

need sauce on this shit

Sound pretty TACTICAL to me

well Burton made it really fucking stupid so why try again?

>hating on based Burton

fucking millenials

Dangit! How did i forget about that story.
Do you think this new joker will have a back story?

>fucking millenials
What's the problem gramps?

not a real Batman movie, it's just a Burton movie with a Batman Skin.

Has no respect whatsoever for the source material.

Keaton was a fucking manlet.

you went too far there son

Keaton portrayed the best Bruce Wayne - an autistic loner millionaire that had nothing to do but wait for the bat signal. His Batman also is the 2nd best looking Bat, his upper lip fit perfectly his cowl.

itt: everybody falls for the bait

Says who? This character has been around since 1940. There's a million incarnations of him. Some have back stories, some don't. There's no rules. And you know what else? Batman is allowed to kill people. He was shooting people with a gun in the batman comic ever. Why do you nerds take this shit so seriously? "batman can't kill people, that's his rules. jokers not supposed to be a real character he just chaos. he's supposed to be all dakr and edgy like heath ledger. 60s batman sucks because it had a sense of humor about this silly bullshit! waaaah!!"

You fucking aspies act like Batman didn't exist before Frank Miller.

>not a real Batman movie,
kid be straight with me, are you retarded???

Even though the movie had a cameo from Bob Kane? (despite however you feel about him)

>batman is allowed to kill people
>batman is not allowed to be funny

(He doesn't know who Bob Kane is.)

Try hitting the return button to separate your points. i couldn't follow

I said he is allowed to be funny idiot. Learn to read.

Try sucking ten dicks.

B T F O

OH, you had quotes around that garbage. kek. Try spacing that shit out better, and try some capitals occasionally.

>he doesn't appreciate deep lore

Try licking 9 slitz.

What was dark and edgy about the heath joker? It seems pretty obvious that the new ssquad joker is going to be nothing but edge. But heath's joker was dirty and insane, not edgy and deliberately 'crazy'.

Heath joker had no edge - he simply wanted to make Batman (or some other 'good' guy) kill him. To prove himself right. Edgelords don't care to be proven right, they are trying to stand out - heath's joker only wanted to fit in, couldn't, and so needed a way out.

who is this madman

But your mom is busy sucking the corn out of my ass.

I'm not going to dignify this with a response.

Is that confirmed? only evidence I was told was a 2 second clip where he is at the funeral or whatever dressed as a solider. Not saying you are wrong at all just wondering if there is more textual evidence for this.

You spelled cum wrong.

I do and I don't care, it sucked.

Why ten?

kek.
me neither!
no (You)'s from me, no sir.

Spiderman reboot sucked too but it was definitely a spiderman movie

you just did

too fucking short

He's baiting you. This is all meme fuckery.

Then you don't understand the Joker. Like his character or not, his whole motivation is that he wants to see the world burn because he likes it.

"But your mom is sucking the corn out of my cum" is just gross, though. Shake your head, user.

He's right though. Heath had a clear goal and motivation. He wasn't just doing it to be a special snowflake.

Heath best Joker for sure.

>June 24th 2016
>DCucks are still MAD that BVS was a shit movie

>new ssquad joker is going to be nothing but edge.

I hope that's not true. Like, Joker character is always edgy. But to only be edgy, is just being retarded without a legal guardian.

BVS was all show and no story. Some called it edgy

I hope i am wrong, but that certainly is how it's looking - all the jared leto on-set stories are just cringe-inducing.

No doubt about him wanting to see the world burn.
But what kind of a person CAN pull this master plan off? Just a nobody with a middle school diploma?

This is the stupidest, most tenuous fan theory.

It's based on:

>He mentioned nobody caring if a truck of soldiers dies in an anaology about distant suffering.
>He knows how to shoot an RPG-7. Literally one of the world's most idiot proof military weapons.

It's a lame theory that reads way too much into nothing.

this

>all the jared leto on-set stories are just cringe-inducing.
this. his joker feels like some sort of dated hot topic edge fest.

No...unless you count his foreshadowing bane...

Joker doesnt have a real backstory, he makes up many or just lies. His story is supposed to be vague because unlike batman he is not motivated by the past.

he's right

What's cool about the unclear back story is that you don't know what to believe. Nolan's Joker sets up a bunch of scenarios and the audience can create their own reasons

I agree

>not edgy and deliberately 'crazy'.
Blowing up a hospital is short of being edgy and deliberately crazy?
Did you see the deleted scene where they kept filming the joker after he blew up the building. That character was not even watching the building crumble. He almost couldn't care less. You should check out the behind the scenes

They sure are.

Are you talking about when he shoots Gordon while trying to get the mayor?