Why don't guys want me after they've conquered me sexually?

Why don't guys want me after they've conquered me sexually?

What am I doing wrong?!?!?

Conquered you sexually? Like you are france capitulating before everyone? Right. Maybe because you are overly dramatic

>ugly
>Not worth the investment

tits or gtfo
no exceptions whatsoever

You smell bad "down there".

I second that

you sexually identify as a snake?

Because warm, wet holes is the only worthwhile thing about you.

Better keep you legs open if you want any attention whatsoever.

Now tits or gtfo slut.

We want to live our lives without a girl fucking it up 24/7

fucking players.

Because you wanted and enjoyed them hunting you.
You made the game about the chase. Which filters down the guys you end up with to the ones who leave you after chase is over.

Because you put out like Trump's wives did for a green card

Maybe youre a bad root?
Can you carry on a conversation about topics other than TV shows and things your friends did/said?
Do you have poor personal hygiene?
Do you seem so easy that guys look for other girls knowing they can come back to you whenever?
Are you a generally unpleasant person to be around?
Do you only go for bad boys who have no interest in anything but marking another notch on their scrot?
Do you talk about babies?

B-B-BETALORD

I don't like sex, but my mind and body dictates that I am supposed to have it.
>My unbelievably low standards are not even met
>not even that bad looking
>shy
>time between sexs is like at least 4-5 months as a result.
>you are probably one of the women I've trampled because of it.

>Such edge
>Much wow

Honestly, tits or gtfo, but wait bitch, before you think 2 yourself:"ugh, i hate rules", understand that if i see what you look like during sex, i can give you an honest opinion on why i may or may not call you the next day. If you really want your thread to be legitimatized,tits or gtfo.

I posted my SSN here last night drunk as fuck anyone steal my identity yet?

I did

newfags

Its probably that big ass fucking snake

> tits
> gtfo

where the fuck is Harps, we found his woman

your problem is that's a snake not a guy

This user is asking the important questions

If you want an honest answer then this is the only option.
Kill yourself you fucking nigger faggot newfriend.

Is that even possible?

probably just an easy whore who is searching for "the one" but doesn't realize she's being desperate and will let anyone who shows even the slightest amount of interest fuck her.

No if you post your ssn it shows up as a bunch of x's

I'm being serious. Can you even steal an identity with a social security? Seems impossible unless you have every last bit of information on that specific person, even then, there are so many hops to jump through that it seems impossible to really steal an identity for anything legitimate.

Titless femanon and backboneless maggots, kill me now !!

Well, if you'd ditch the girl, you'd probably have a better chance. Guys think snakes are badass and chicks are really just a wallet drain.

Whoever is in that pic needs to be worried because that snake is not cuddling with her, it's sizing her up before it decides to eat her.

Watch Anomalisa
You'll understand

All you need is soc sec and a piece of mail

What is there to be ''wanted'' you stupid bitch.

Maybe the sex sucked. Maybe you're not interesting enough of a person to make guys want to have a longer relationship with you. Maybe you're attracted to guys who are out of your league and you're ok for a quick fuck for them and not much more. There are many possibilites and i don't think you'll like any of them.

>712019423
Why is it that easy?

Didn't lick the butthole and suck on dem nuts

nice b8 m8

and it's easy to track the person down
Get into identity theft if you like been ass raped by bubba

Dont be fat

Because that's all you need to get a birth certificate. Once you get a birth certificate then you can get literally any id

This.
Become someone with value who is worth keeping for more than a random lay in the sheets.
/Thread.

Most women are fucking boring. Men can last a long time without needing sex, so will basically just find someone to fuck every once in a while.

Most women are pretty unappealing as long-term partners, especially for a young man that doesn't want to stay attached or have all his time occupied by a girlfriend.

I wouldn't take it too personally.

Yep. This guy gets it. Truth here.