Coming down from speed now. Any tips?

Coming down from speed now. Any tips?
And drug thread

xanax can help

sleep

I suggest riding it out, then never touching it again lest your life become a vicious cycle of avoiding a speed comedown by doing more speed

Eat some grub, smoke some weed, get some sleep. Be careful man, it's a slippery slope

>speed

Making your stomach more Acidic (IE Vitamin C or Aspirin) will dampen the effect of Amphetamines

Making it more Alkaline (Baking soda w/ a glass of water or any antacid) will enhance their effect

Fluids. Milk in particular. Any food you can get down, though you should have been trying to eat whenever comfortable before the comedown. Benzos are nice to have around. Would highly recommend weed.

Netflix and plenty of Orange juice

More speed you fucking bitch, obviously you are newfag scum, gtfo OP

tips
>take speed i moderate doses
>don't take speed at all
>benso
>eat carbs, drink water
>fuck off

Get yourself a nice shot of heroin

I find that smoking weed doesn't help at all. People think it'll make you sleep but it fucks you up even more. It's like you are very lucid while also stoned.

Do more or pot/xanax/soma or another relaxant

I'm on one now woooo

I'm Dutch so i do have (legal) weed. Sleeping is not gonna happen. Does weed really help feeling better, or is it just gonna make me stoned?

Get some more speed and find some booze.

Xanax. IM prescribed it but I take extra to comedown when I'm shooting cocaine

Good luck.

Advice:? Quit

Source:? Been there done that. Trust me an quit while u ahead

Get a nice cheap oil burner and a bernzOmatic torch and smoke some meth. The start plugging Opana's, Then go Shrimping for more meth with one of those color changing bendy straws.

It will definititely help you feel better. I recommend a large dose if you want to sleep soon

OP here, it's now 10 in the morning, smokin' some to get my stomach working. I love my orange juice

Smoke weed scrub

I've been up on meth for 3 days or so. starting to finally crash though. I screwed up and have been drinking the same can of Pepsi for the last three days though. Also Never try to trim your tow nails when your fucked up, Its going to hurt to walk on them tomorrow.

Ever tried to clean your room on amph? Started with "my desk is to messy to enjoy this"; ended with folding all my clothes, because my wardrobe was too messy. My room was never as clean again

Has anyone taken Adderall? I know it makes you super focused and shit. Ive been thinking about getting some because I'm working on black Friday.

I want to try adderall, always hear people saying it is great for studying and getting things done. Is it the same thing as speed? Any tips on it? Is the come down as bad as i hear speed's is?

You fucking retarded piece of shit.

Why

Sage advice

It also depends on the strain though

I usually don't enjoy an indica, really wouldn't want it during a comedown

Anyone have experience with 3fpm?

you're fkn retarded

quints

Projection much?

Smoke some weed, it will help you calm