Is she hot?

Is she hot?

She's fuckable but she's not hot. Nice body but not objectively attractive.

If you dig it, go for it.

she not horrendous or anything. hell of a jew nose, though.

(((hot)))

OY VEY

looks like Geddy Lee from Rush ..

i'd fuck her. but she's like 4/10

fuck no

Too much nose and chin....over developed in wrong areas.

She can bat my mitzvah

Le chikin XDDD

make yourself a promise to pray to god

dont let others choose what you dont want

she's a women and for breeding, nothing else

and

hey!

I like her.
Would tongue punch her queef box/10

Reasonably attractive, 6/10 in enough of the photos.

her lawyer/entertainment exec dad would sue you for everything and send her to Israel for reformation.

Nudes or what op

ratio
knows how to cook
nerdy

Don't date nerds b/c you watched bang theory once. If you don't feel comfortable at a nerd convention...

Also don't just go for her because she has cleavage.
>Cleavage ain't rare- most women have some.

If you aren't really into her, someone else will come a long that you're more interested in.

If the nose is a turn off- don't date her. Seroiusly if you aren't really into a girl don't waste your time. Let nose fetish guy date her.

If a girls face is priority or a little button nose turns your dick to diamond. get some confidence and go find that.

Finally if you have to ask, you probably dont give 2 shits or are tooo beta.

Uhh kinda..

Don't know her obviously but judging from her smile she looks insecure, immature, talks too fast and is probably innocent and sweet in an annoying sort of way.

7/10 would date, probably move in together then break up dramatically while she and worthless friends conspire against me

basically this OP.

eww

cute-ish. I do have a big of a nose fetish. However, from all of the pictures she looks like she could be an sjw and I wouldn't touch one of those ever.

She's hot enough OP. I'd pound her hard.

I'd hit it. Front and back, side to side, shit I'd plow that bitch so hard the cops show up and arrest me for domestic abuse, and then I'll fuck them too.