My dick

my dick

McReynolds and Roper and to a lesser extent Nesbit were assholes. RawDawg was retarded but at least he was a fuckin' ballplayer.

Im gay and what is this

Richard Linklater Kinoma.

>Chad college life you never had: the movie
But seriously my favorite movie of the year so far

Mine too. It's been a dry year though.

i wish beuter was in it more, his accent was GOAT

>tfw you know how willoughby felt

me too. I thought they'd make more about how he was kind of an outsider from the team but oh well.

McRenyolds was a ball player too though, a hitting machine. He wasn't so bad as a person either, he had a bias against pitchers but I think he still showed that he would still take care of his teammates. Obviously he had a huge and fragile ego but I think that's his worst crime.

I just didn't like how he threw the ping pong paddle at Jake. It's one thing to be a sore loser but that's too far. Nesbit handled losing a lot better when he played "bloody knuckles"

>here for a fun time, not a long time right boys

>tfw you realize finnegan play chad in scream queens

how can one man be so GOAT

everyone in this movie apparently got started in shitty teen movies/TV shows. fucking Willougbhby was in 22 Jump Street. and that fine lady Zoey Deutch was in some crap.

Why were they afraid of his power level

>walks up to a girl
You know why they call me RawDawg?
>girl walks away

There's always Dazed for that at least. I kind of loved it, even when there are cool jocks in movies I don't feel like I've ever seen a movie give that archetype the same kind of breathing space that EWS did. It was neat and reminds me of all my friends who I grew up with in a lot of similar ways.

It was realistic honestly. You could see Coma and that other guy with the funny voice in your picture were clearly uncomfortable to be at the punk party but they went along with it and didn't act hostile towards anyone like they would have in a poorly written movie about the same subject matter.

concentrated autism packed in the body of a top athlete

Keep the thread going guys

WAIT this dude is married to Melissa Benoist?

What's next for Linklater? has he mentioned anything yet?

So he's the naked dude in the photos

Nice digits