Let's get a secrets/confessions thread going

Let's get a secrets/confessions thread going.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

moms far fongered me in the back of my friend

My dick is too big to pleasure a woman. Its embarrassing, really.

Fucked my little sister.
Killed a homeless guy.

Friends gf is sucking me off when he's at work.

Nice.

As soon as my brother broke up with his fiance me and her arranged to fuck. i had only known her from family gatherings. so i was consoling my brother and talking dirty to his ex at the same time on facebook. We wound up not doing it, but still

Sweet about the sister. Me and my brother (different one) messed around a lot. But i would have loved a sister.

The neighborhood we live in has no idea we are an incest spawn family. My father and grandfather are the same guy. The guy playing my father (Mom's husband) is sterile. My nephew is also my son. My sister is also my cousin, biological father is our uncle. My baby sister is also my daughter... and we fool around in secret. Mom "put an end" to "messing with family" when we moved to this neighborhood. And yes, I'm writing a book about it.

what's your working title for the book?

Pretty sure this song is about you.

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw

Gene, a swim in the shallow end.

is your name Gene?

Nope, play on words. Like, shallow gene pool. I'm using fake names, so my "name" is Gene in the book. Get it? Still a work in progress.

My "father" plays this song to irritate Mom.

I only browse Sup Forums when I'm pooping.

That's gay as fuck

For my 16th birthday, my sister took me to a massage parlor where one of her friends works. We fucked, and it was ok, but really it was the thought of my sister getting me laid that kept me hard for it.

I'll read it. especialy for any descriptions about playing with lil sis :)

Everybody is a critic.
I'm debating as to how much sexual detail to put in it... maybe 2 versions?

did your mother marry your "father" just for a cover or does she actually love him.

I'll be sure to get the graphic one ;)

For the cover at first, they grew to love each other.

I either have mental health problems or an intense amount of willpower, the things in life that would normally want most people to give up don't really phase me

In real life, I'm the person everyone comes to for comfort--for a hug, words of advice, an ear to listen. But it's extremely hard on me to carry all of my friends' baggage. I have someone who I lean onto as well but I feel guilty for relying on her. She leans on me too but...

I'm really, really stressed out, but only she knows. I can't not help my friends though, that's what friends do. But I've broken down twice this week because of friend-related stress. I don't want to rely on my best female friend because I know she needs me but I have nobody else to lean on.

I'm surrounded by people who love me but I feel so alone.

Bumping to make this thread great again!

Tell them this as a group. You will be surprised as to the wave of support you get, even if it is a tiny bit each... unless you are friends with nothing but sympathy parasites. If that is the case, you are fucked.

Go talk to her user. I bet you your friend would have no problems helping you through your stress. Like you said, that's what friends are for. If she's really your friend she will help you out. If you don't decide to talk to her though, why dont you vent here? I'll listen to you.

I'll try but I just feel guilty asking for something, even if I've been their support for years...

She's actually sleeping next to me right now, I don't want to wake her up. Is it okay if I vent to you? I'm sorry...

>feel guilty asking for something
Swallow the pride, man. If they are your friends, they will be super happy to return the support... you would kind of be doing them a favor too.

Please do. I'm all ears. And don't be sorry, I want to chat with you.

wait what kind of stress could they put you through? Financial? Mental? I mean...just dont pick up the phone. Or tell them "I can't do this today."

bump

you and me both fam.

Just keep taking on other peoples stress and baggage, making them feel better, until you're near breaking point yourself.

near the limit myself right now. I need to scale it back.

I recorded my gf sis showering and wank over side by side photos of them

you guys are pussies honestly, grow up, get a real life, you cry in misery but there is only one person that is allowing you to be in this situation and that's you, you guys are doing this to urself because u feel good being needed by those people but then cry about it. if they really are such good friends they will understand and if they don't then fuck them, ur living a life in which you are unhappy and ur willingly doing so. grow a pair and fucking live a life you like stupid cunts

I like to drive around and get prostitutes to approach my car, then drive off right before they reach me.

I know....

Okay, well... I'm just really stressed about all of my friends being stressed out and having issues. I get stressed out easily. I'm worried about my best friend who I think has BPD, he's having a tough time and he needs help that I can't give him, but I'm worried he'll be mad if I suggest seeing a therapist. I'm doing college part time and that's tough too. But the biggest thing that's stressing me out is the world in general. Society, the human race, how much corruption there is, how everything may have a subliminal message in it...oh god I feel like throwing up just typing about it.

Mental.

I'm at the breaking point. I did something I haven't done since I was a junior in high school...I cut myself two days ago. My best friend is staying with me so that I don't hurt myself again or worse, which makes me feel guilty for wasting her time..I'm such a fucking burden to others and I hate it...

nice psychonogical analaysis there fam.

I get that. I have a fine life most of the time. late 20's, bought a house, decent job, long term partner, a cat, all that shit.

I just need to help others.

STORY?

sure, stay unhappy I pity people like you

It's not that easy. You have no idea what we're going through. Saying something and actually doing it are completely different. I have to work two part time jobs to support myself and my little sister, because my grandfather, who's my only family I had left who could take care of me, died 5 years ago. I only sleep about 4 hours each day because I have to juggle two part time jobs, plus college, plus taking care of my sister, plus taking care of the house. I don't have the time to take care of me. I want to cry, every day. It's too fucking much. Someone please, please god...save me.

I never said I wasn't happy, just that I was near breaking point.

just tell ur friends to fuck off? also you must have something ur working on ur at least applying for other jobs? or are u just keeping urself stuck?

I ran over and killed a drunk abo passed out on the road in the middle of nowhere and drove off

Some people are built to last

I wish my mother in law would die. I fucking hate that bitch.

Any russianfags here? What is with russian mothers and their sons? Why the fuck do they hold on to them so much?

Just to clarify, you're married to some rusfag?

I have two jobs currently, I cannot handle a third.

I heard a story about that before.

For the last 5 years, a couple times a month, unbeknownst to my husband, I tell him I'm "going out with the girls" but I go to an adult book store to work at a glory hole. I get off on being a cum slut.

He is half russian. I hate russians but he dosen't look like russian, doesn't speak russian as his native or dress like a fucking russian. I found out that his mother is russian (and he is half russian) the first time i visited him. It was quite a shock. We don't live in russia so i didn't even think about asking is she is or isn't russian.

Sorry, went to take a late night shower. Anyways, I think you should talk to your friends about how you feel. Considering how much baggage they already have, they will completely understand how you feel. Talking it all out with your friends will really help you feel relieved, so I hope you consider that option. I think you're just too caring. Getting emotionally invested in so many people is only going to weigh you down, so I think you should back it off a little bit. I'm not saying to neglect your friends or anything, but that you need to have some time for yourself. Find something you enjoy doing, something relaxing that eases your mind. Take a trip somewhere and just take the chance to relax for once.

I'm sorry to hear you're cutting yourself, but you're not being a burden to your friend. She's there because she cares for you and wants to see you feel better. There's no way she sees you as a burden. You take on a lot of other peoples baggage so it's only natural that it causes some baggage yourself. Realize that your friend is there because she really does care for your well being. She doesn't resent being there for you, she just wants to help you out during a tough time. I would just spend some time with her, try to let her help you out and just relax for once. You need it.

is that all you'll do? Is it just for the anonymity?

ever posted them?

THIS!!!!!!! HAHA

A girl that I'm close friends to was raped a few years ago when she got extremely drunk while taking xanax. All she remembers is someone on top of her fucking her. She never reported it and feels guilty because she was too fucked up to say no. The thing is, I'm the guy who "raped" her. She got drunk, came on to me (literally grabbing me by the dick and sucking on my fingers). I told her she was drunk and needed to go find somewhere to lie down, so she goes upstairs. Little bit later I realize what a fucking mistake that was and that anyone could go up there and take advantage of her. I get up there and she's all excited to see me, we start making out, I'm drunk and decide to go for it, we end up fucking hard. When I'm on xanax is takes me a while to cum. One thing she's never talked about is the fact she had an orgasm while evidently being "raped" but w/e. After she finished she was just moaning while I kept going, and when she said I couldn't finish in her I pulled out and tried to get it in her mouth but she took too long and I ended up getting it on her face and hair. Another detail she leaves out.

Really don't know what the fuck to do, but it's been years now.

Just an fyi, women can and do have orgasms when being raped. Doesn't mean they enjoyed it. How close are you though? She probably has some feeling for you regardless, you should go for it.

Reading your message made me cry, I just...thank you. Thank you for listening. It does make me feel better. The only thing is, I don't have the time to relax or take a trip anywhere...2 jobs + part time college = 20 hour days. I only have time off on saturday, but only for about 6 hours. I spend those 6 hours getting the sleep I desperately need. In fact the only reason I'm able to be here on Sup Forums right now is because I'm doing my homework at 4 in the morning. Then when I'm done at about 6am, I have to make breakfast for my sister and then her lunch, and then drive 20 minutes to her school and then about an hour and 15 minutes to mine, where I'll be until noon, which is when my first job starts and goes until 4:30pm (my sister takes the bus home), then I have a 2 hour night class starting at 5pm and then job #2 at 7pm until 10pm, which is when I get to go home, do housework, sleep, and then wake up at 3am, rinse and repeat.

I can't take it anymore. My sister is old enough to get a job but I don't want to cause her stress either, and me being the older sibling I need to take care of her. But it's so, so much...I'm only 18. I can't handle it.

When I was 17 I flushed my mom's wedding band down the toilet because she was being a supercunt.

She never found out, but went proper crazy for the next 2 weeks looking everywhere for the damn thing.

Forgot to mention I had to be rushed to the hospital last month because I collapsed from exhaustion at my second job. It's taking a huge toll on me...but there's nothing I can do. We could move but I know that would stress my sister out, and she might have to leave her friends behind so I don't want to do that. I've considered even going into section 8 housing but I've heard some horror stories. I can't quit college, I definitely cannot afford to quit either of my jobs, but I can't go on like this...I'm having suicidal thoughts right now, I just...

I want to die. This isn't living, this is torture! Fuck!

You know what? That's it. I can't live like this anymore, but I can't abandon my friends and my sister. I'm going to see if I apply for section 8 housing. I can't do this anymore. I'm going to apply and if I get approved, I'm quitting my second job and we're gonna move. Fuck. Fuck this. Fuck it all. I don't care if it makes me "lowly", I am literally losing years of my fucking life and my sanity living like this.

I had sex with my girlfriend in her car yesterday and it was really awkward. I think we should have dropped my parents off first

kek

1 Пальцами выковыривал своё говно в туалете.
2 Смотрел "Клуб Винкс".
3 Дрочил через трусы, сперма потом в трусах оставалась: кошка вечно мне в трусы лезла после этого, но я отгонял.
4 Вандалил Википедию. Лурк тоже, но это не грех
5 Учась в девятом классе, был унижен пятиклассником и повёлся на рэкет.
6 Однажды ночью почему-то было частое мочеиспускание, но я боялся ходить в туалет, думал, что родители наругают (мелкий же был). Вместо этого ссал на полотенце, оно потом всё мочой провоняло, ну и приходилось брать его в ванную и вытираться им. А когда спалили, свалил всё на кошку из третьей истории.
7 До 15 лет не выходил никуда кроме школы без родителей.
8 В 5-6 классе одноклассницы залезли под мою парту (на уроке) и лапали меня за член. Мне было жутко неприятно, но позвать учителя и опозориться я боялся.

So true. Guess what guys, life is shit and everyone has problems, if you let others drag you down they will. Then when they've vented on you, move on and feel better, and you need someone, they won't reciprocate. Stop being a victim in your feelings all the time, it doesn't bother or hurt anyone but you. Take control of your own shit and stop helping others when it becomes unreasonable, no one will judge you for it.

Stress and some lost friendships. Boofuckinghoo. Or you can keep going and kill yourself, and see what kind of stress that results in.

Fuck people like you, you love to think that you're the martyr, but in reality you think you're better than others because you can withstand so much more than them. Instead of doing the obvious thing to make life easier for everyone you just 'soldier on' because you love being the miserable hero of the story.

i wrote the original warcraft screenplay

Well, if you're still here: I'm Russian and the shit you've described is quite common here (mothers being possessive and clingy towards their sons), although I don't think it's much more common than in the rest of the world.

boyfriend just found out he's not getting his dream job. I said to him I'm devastated but really I'm so fucking glad because I know one of his potential co-workers is a girl that wants his cock. Also this way I'm earning waaaaay more than he'll ever be.

a true beta

I'd turn that immense willpower to learning correct grammar - it's "faze", you numpty

Massive faggot. Grow balls or stop pretending you have them for tje emotional attention. I bet you were allowed to cry in your house growing up. Fucking pathetic

I feel like becoming a serial killer, I know I could get away with it too

As a junior in high school, I bullied a black freshman by calling him a nigger. He went crying to the black vice principal, screaming, in tears: "He called me a nigger!"

I denied it and the vice principal believed me! He then threatened to suspend the freshman nignog for lying about an upstanding honors student like myself.

*tumbleweed

I feel almost nothing for my girlfriend of a year and a half because I'm in love with my housemate/best friend's girlfriend but I'm too scared of being lonely to break it off with my girl and too scared of losing my friendship to tell my friend's girl.

If you are reading this I just want to say that I think of you everyday and I wish I could've made you happy but it wasn't meant to be I guess. I wish you the best though.

Thanks. I wish it had worked out too, but I've come to accept that this is for the best.

I come here semi regularly to see if my nudes are still being posted

Greentext?

I don't think of you at all and I'm fucking multiple other people. Eat a dick idiot

I'm fucking my wife's sister and cousin, both under age. Ive been messaging my distant cousin who's a freshman in hs, we're making plans to meet up and fuck. I'm a decent looking dude, not great, average bodydick with good girth... But im hyper sexualized, probably cause I spent the night at a friend's house when I was six and was dared to eat his twelve year old sister out. Since then I've fucked anyone with prolonged proximity: sister, cousins, etc.

HI matthew

Please elaborate, I'm morbidly fascinated by serial killers

I saw OP getting fucked by his stepdad

I pay hookers to fart in my face as they face sit me and I rim them.

who are you?

mine involves a 14-yr-old boy

I posted my ex gf so much on Sup Forums you can find her nude on Google ... She got doxed once or twice by someone who knew her ... So her name is fully searchable ... Sometimes I still want to post her ... But I honestly regret if

I gagged a little. Thanks for making me feeling alive.

damn are you serious.. omg omg omg my gf does this 4 free :D

not matthew. There's more than one person on the internet who knows correct grammar and has heard the pejorative "numpty"

I want to die but know damn good and well if I did that next day would have probably been the day shit finally went right in even the smallest way for me. Only reason I'm still here is I'm hoping I'll end up having that one good day that makes this all worth it.

I no longer get hit on all the time and it's devastating. Sure like, aging and all that, but I'm only 24. All downhill as my mum used to say :(

I am the Sup Forums killer and my next victim will be question guy.

Yeah but you would have been so freaked out if you were called Matthew.

I think it's better I don't answer that. I don't think either of us wants to run the risk that either could think it would work again, do we?

A likely story, Matthew!

That's OK I don't think I could ever forgive you anyway.