Im thinking of becoming a fascist, Anyone else here is or planning on becoming one?

Im thinking of becoming a fascist, Anyone else here is or planning on becoming one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjUWmRPpJyY
youtube.com/watch?v=R_uZIYY0XR8
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ot1ddKpfCY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay95iFE1O7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think we are all in that boat now

guess so

Honestly, when i think about it, moderate fascism/totalitarianism seems like one of the few ways that the world as a whole single society could work. It just depends on being able to find responsible heads of state who will do things for the greater good. It's a utopian idea sure but just slightly less utopian than communism. I would be okay with moderate and responsible totalitarian rule. Just as long as our species flourishes and fulfills its potential.

Also, i think it's kind of a mistake to join a specific party rather than create your own. Joining an established group confines your ability to adapt because there will invariably be hardcore fundamentalists within it. We should take things from all schools of thought but just pragmatically balance things with ends-based ethics.

I think I already am, but don't join a political party, they're all the same bunch of fucking cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjUWmRPpJyY

what about starting off in another party but breaking off later when you are ready to create your own?

No.
Horgwarsh.
>responsible heads of state
Ultimate lulz.
Go on, be a bootlicker. Whoever the leaders will be, it ain't gonna be you.

Ask this guy: pic related.

I wouldn't bother to join. Not only for myself but because if you actually tried to do something, people would smear your name by saying so and so was a member of the FASCIST party look here's his membership card!

If anything just attend a meeting or meet and have a conversation with the leader of someone within it who knows a lot about it. I just wouldn't put my name down on paper saying that i joined. You don't need to join something to learn about it. Study from afar then when you have your ideas nicely set, make your move. Know as much as possible about all schools of thought before you put yourself out there.

So are you implying that it wouldn't work with responsible heads? I don't think it'll ever happen and i don't see myself having much to do with a world government. I'm just saying what i feel could work. Whatever weird aspirations of power you've projected into what i typed, it sure distracted you from the actual meaning of what i was trying to say.

>responsible heads
Name one. And you can draw any name from the entirety of human history. I guarantee you, they weren't fascists.

I'm not looking to the past am i? I'm talking about the future.

Don't ask me, Ancom here.

hahahahahahaaaa!

Okay so the thread is "should i become a fascist"
I gave my opinion which is that a working form of fascism needs responsible leaders. Then you come and start asking me to name one historical fascist who was responsible but there aren't any because Fascism has yet to truly work. But that doesn't mean it isn't possible to make it work in the future. There are so many contingent issues that need to work hand in hand for such a large undertaking to be successful. So basically you're sticking to a few past failures of a ridiculously complex system as your concrete examples of why it will never ever work. My original idea was that given certain things, it could work. But you nitpick it with irrelevant examples of mussolini etc as if every single dictator for all eternity will be some retard muscle head. The idea of working fascism is to give power to a person who doesn't want it but who will undertake it for the good of society and use the Supreme Executive power to clear dissent. Does this make sense???

>Does this make sense???
No.
>give power to a person who doesn't want it but who will undertake it for the good of society and use the Supreme Executive power to clear dissent
This is so naïve, it's almost sweet.
>But you nitpick it with irrelevant examples
>irrelevant
You're not cut out for politics, son.

See the part where i say that it's utopian.

Big ups, yo

Utopian? It's science fiction. And a fiction where the most evil rule by decree, whether you like it or not.

>ridiculously complex system
World government in a nutshell.

Night all.

Watch these vids
youtube.com/watch?v=R_uZIYY0XR8
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ot1ddKpfCY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay95iFE1O7Y