Rate my ex-gf's pussy, user

rate my ex-gf's pussy, user.

beefy I dunno doesn't look that good, but would eat it out because I wan't to taste a dirty messy pussy.

5/10

the hairy one of her
less hairy one of her

do you want absolutely shaved of her?

is it the same girl tom?

same as which?

could be worse could be better.

same as above

whats her name?

yeah
Tamta

wtf.. sounds like voodoomagic

i am pretty sure.
plus, what's her nationality/where's she from?

მე ქართველი ვარ ბრატ არა ტო გერმანია
i am from Tbilisi, Georgia; i would love to see her again; she loved me extremely bad; as they told me, she had felt in love with me when she saw me first time. lol, i still find it awkward. and she would even die for me; she could really do anything for me. i didn't make her do anything at all.

and i don't know where she is now, lol.

not bad. Half the vaginas I've eaten have looked worse. If I had to put a number on it 7/10 I like "bubble gum outties" though

4/10 would fuck.

how/can one can tell if she is virgin or not based on the photo?

literally impossible unless she's holding her labia open wide enough to see if there's an intact hymen .

more pics? spread, perhaps?

what parts are these two? are clitoris in upper circle and labia in lower?

Cum dump/10
Would pound

pelvis is tilted farther up than you think. The squishy upper circle is just labia.

Vagina is lower, labia and clit upper

so these lips (labias) loose and the little red dot is where penis enters?

if so, what about this? how part in red circle can loose (as it did in previous pussy)? it's one full thing; itsnot like two parts near each other; it's whole.

it's a little lower but yeah the actual vaginal opening is in the vestibule. Which is the area concealed by the labia. Think of the labia as a vagina and clitoris' foreskin. It bears no indication of use and can't be stretched out because it does not form a complete ring.

I can't really tell from the resolution of that picture but it just looks like one half the labia is squished over the other. I would not suspect they're fused or anything weird.

thanks, dude. it's so fuckin complicated; lol, girls suck in every single way or aspect.

Reeeeeeee!
Thread populated by faganons knowing f-all about female genitalia!!!
Keep the lulz coming!
Also, femanon here.
Inb4 titsor GTFO, nope! My saying being femanon is relevant here.

Get troled !

fuck you then. op tells you.
do you really think being femanon makes you special snowflake? lol. ok, you know more about that box dick comes in. congratulations. you have won ticket to reddit /feminazis.

Can we rate her face please

it'll make a lot more sense when you've got your face down there tongue shucking bearded clams.
real mature.

text me ill show you a better pic 07922675302

English retard!

nigger