Why has no capeshit released in the last decade been as good as the Raimi Spider-Man movies?

Why has no capeshit released in the last decade been as good as the Raimi Spider-Man movies?

>What is Nolan's Batman trilogy
>What is Batman Vs Superman
>What is Winter Soldier and Civil War
>What is X-Men: Days of Future Past

Check em

Oh shit.

overrated as fuck
>1 is meh
>2 is just decent, not spectacular or amazing
>3 was mediocre

>Reddit masterpieces
>Good

Because the capeshit genre has decided that it needs to build these huge shared universes connecting all of the setting's individual franchises rather than having each movie focus on a single hero's story arc.

The reason the first Iron Man was so good while the later Marvel movies have become dull is that you can't get any real character depth when you have an ensemble cast and events are being driven by the inter-movie meta plot.

Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and Days of Future Past were the only good movies you listed. Even then, they aren't as good as Spider-Man 1 and 2.

Because none of them came out when you were a kid.

You're blinded by nostalgia

>they're reddit because I say so!

checked
However only nolan's trilogy and cap2 and 3 were on the same level

Iron Man came close

Days of Future Past, The Winter Soldier, and The Dark Knight are pretty great, OP.

>you can't get any real character depth when you have an ensemble cast
Not true.
See X2.
And that's just in the narrow focus of capeshit.

>just finished watching SM1 and 2
>all that fun

Still holds up but he's still the worst Spider-Man and Pete.

Spider-Man 2 and 3 were shit.
And while Spider-Man 1 was great, it was filled with post 9/11 hooray New York City garbage. tbqh familia name me one modern capeshit scene better than the plane scene.

Spoiler alert: you can't

No that title goes to Garfield. I couldn't even finish the first amazing Spider-Man since it was so shit. Turned it off when he was "stuck" to the subway pole but his hand started sliding up and down it while he was fighting the people. Keep in mind it takes a LOT for me to turn a movie off, I will finish watching a shitty movie to see what happens and not be left wondering most of the time but ASM was an exception it was terrible. I've only ever turned off 3 movies, ASM, lovely molly, and maleficent.

Nigga Garfield was literally perfect as Spider-Man. His Peter though...

>Cap 2 and 3
>not 1

Cap 2/3 were fucking trash with some decent action scenes. Double for Civil War. Kill yourself.

He was a great Spider-Man and a really good Peter Parker. He wasn't reminiscent of the Original as far as character, but he was good.

Cap1 was the most generic and boring superhero movie ever

How ere 2 and 3 trash

Ang Lee's Hulk was patrician, aside from the cgi.

Spider-Man 2 will not be surpassed in our lifetime. The number of doubles confirms.

Check 'em.

The Trinity are better OP

Nice try nigger, but fuck off to Sup Forums with your doubles shit.

idk but it's sad when even Spider Man 3 is better than 85% of them

Well I checked em, I guess you're right then would dispute BvS but to ea their own

Seriously. Spider-Man 3 is a pretty shit film on its own but it's somehow better than a majority of capeshit since Iron Man.

>Better than Spider-Man
2012 Dredd
2008 Iron Man

>Better than Spider-Man 2
2012 The Avengers
2014 Guardians of the Galaxy
2008 The Dark Knight
2014 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2016 Deadpool
2010 Super
2016 Captain America: Civil War
+above

>Better than Spider-Man 3
2006 Superman Returns
2015 Ant-Man
2012 The Dark Knight Rises
2014 X-Men: Days of Future Past
2008 Hellboy II: The Golden Army
2013 The Wolverine
2008 Punisher: War Zone
2016 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
+above

>any of those movies
>better than Spider-Man 2

Top kek, Also Iron Man is not better than SM1.