too old

daaays little monster

lol aww, too cute

>
good parenting thread

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

Dad wanna lolis pussy for sure.

aww lol

Saw this and thought it was a Harvey Quinn stripper (no pedo).
Clicked to enlarge.
Fuck.

Well, this is a news article waiting to happen.

>Daddy's Little Fuckhole

ok i know this isn't nudes
but what's the difference between this & cp

Hugh Mongus waht?!

pepperoni

BGZ0JA8 dump ur cosplays

What the fuck is wrong with you pedophiles. Your suppose to nurture and raise not fuck for your own sexual pleasure, you sick fucks need to be killed brutally, your lucky I lost my legs in the war or else I would have come up to your houses and fucked your shit up. Stop posting these innocent the children in sexual demeaning ways. How could you expose children to all this sexual behaviour you sick retards. Hell awaits you, prision awaits you. Your future is as black as Nelson Mandela.

This isn't going to leave her mentally scarred for years. I mean, I guess that's it.

Is this cringe? Cause I cringed

oh shut the fuck up already, her dad's the one that dressed his 8 year old up like a cock hungry slut, not us.

What awful parenting to let your daughter run around dressed as a brain damaged slut

Fuck off.
She's not even close to being naked. It's just a kid in cosplay. If you think this is CP it's because you're the fucking pedo, not us.

Now fuck off so we can fap you disgusting pervert.

k
I know you are begging for replies, but I aint gonna read that.

Kid in a revealing cosplay you pedo monster

Shut the fuck up you sick peice of shit. I'd murder you myself if I could. Do you think these innocent kids like getting fucked? They like getting brutally raped by ugly old men like you? No. Fuck no. You idiots are delusional and need to be killed/tortured until death you dirty fucks. I'll suck your dick and let you fuck my ass raw until you cum buckets into me. You can face fuck me until myou teeth fall out. What the fuck is wrong with you people why can't we just get together and kill these filthy excuse of human beings. We need to get together and purge these motherfuckers.

came to post that

>implying it wasn't most likely her mom
Modern version of toddler pageant moms. Cosplay moms.

so fucking mad rofl

you guys wouls have loved this board a few years ago

how many more copy pasta do you have?

Either way she's given tons of dudes erections and triggering suppressed pedophilia.

Cant we just address the real elephant in the room and ask why the fuck would a father or mother let their child dress up as the god awful piece of shit movie version of harley quinn and not any other version that isnt full of fuck

You're just a pedophile. You are no longer human your just a degenerate peice of shit. I'll fuck you up you fucking asshole. I'll track your IP no fucking kill you you cock sucker. I swear to god I'm gonna fucking kill you.

She luvs cock

Not copy pasta you stupid fuck.

i bet you're compensating for (You)r tiny dick

why be so mad

>a few years ago
it's been more than a few

how small is your dick?

I dont think you get the point. I am sure you will terminate yourself soon. Stupidity kill and you are a perfect example. May you and your offprings die in a slow death, may the sun never shine on your back and may the wind never strike your hair, you are a disgrace to human intelligence...

CP spam was a long time ago but I remember even in 2014 there was a day the top 3 threads were all CP

it was really uncommon but still happened occasionally, although i dont think it's happened since apart from a few thread derailings

>trying this hard
why

>shorts
>revealing

ok

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>complaining about CP on Sup Forums
>what year is this

It sure is summer in here.

Remember, the mods are asleep days?

Oooh I 'member.

Im a pedophile. If I wanted to fuck a female who looks like a whore I would fuck a 30 year old.

I like preteen girls because they look like preteen girls.

Anyone who thinks dressing girls in sexy clothes makes them a target for pedophiles hasn't really thought that through. Making a 12 year old look 18 attracts guys while like 18 year olds.

If you want to make a female attractive to me, dress her up like she is six

they have to go to school soon

i don't see her tiny pussy and asshole so it's not revealing.

I remember the Holy Grail. Shit was cash.

who is this girl and where are her, erm, private sets?

>I'll suck your dick and let you fuck my ass raw until you cum buckets into me. You can face fuck me until myou teeth fall out.

One of these things Is not like the other

Shut the fuck up you child rapist. You need you be killed and your lifeless body needs to be raped. You're all Goddamn molesters and need to be purged. I swear if I still had my legs I'd kill you myself. Fucking degenerate.

^^

this place is very different now

whiteknights and sensitive mods suck

im surprised even this thread is still up

why are you here
do you not know where you are