What does this picture mean to you?

What does this picture mean to you?

you don't have to deal with this shit in soccer

>Yo you gotta delete this

have you seen euro soccer games lately? half the teams are black in england and france and i'm sure germany will catch up soon. spain and italy are the only white leagues left.

maybe he means we don't have to deal with blacks refusing to respect the country they were born/live/play in.

yeah but at least they don't bitch as much as the american black players

>laliga is white
>top players are niggers or moors

Meaningless protest that will do nothing and people will forget about in a few weeks. Kaepernick is doing it to stay relevant and to claim racism when chip kelly cuts him for sucking dick.

I think it's disrespectful, especially on 9/11.

Also daily reminder that 0.77% of all homicides per year are white on black. BLM is protesting a fraction of that 0.77%. Meanwhile blacks slaughter blacks in the streets of every city and BLM doesn't care.

It's pretty funny how seething it makes white Amerifats

Tsuunaldo is white

>2016
>paying respect to a flag or an anthem
why

the fuck are you talking about?

our league is like 75% white
and most of the top players are white

>american damage control

wew

Based

I see a few black guys and Kaepernick protesting

based

Benzema doesn't sing the anthem because he thinks it is violent

Im torn on this because Kaepernick is an attention whore douche, but also fuck the police.

>He says despite the fact that he would immediately run to the phone to call the police if he heard a bang at his door.

Nah, I live in baltimore. A knock on the door is kill or be killed.

I see a bunch of privileged whiny niggers who won't actually spend a dime of their own money/ time to actually go back and help black communities....

Lulwut? The closest we have is 1 or 2 catholics from Norn Iron refusing to have a poppy on their shirt in November.

are you afraid of omar?

I'm not that upset about it, but imagine everytime you wanted to watch your faggy soccer games or whatever you're into and/or you turn on any news outlet and this is literally the first thing you'd see or some other thing that doesn't relate to the fucking sport youre watching. It has taken precedent over everything else on ESPN.

Personally, I do not care for the NFL, but this shit is everywhere I turn. I felt the same way about deflategate.

Luckily I am a college basketball fan and them niggas are ruled with an iron fist. Good luck getting away with this stuff when you got the NCAA and coaches that rule with an iron fist.

I will admit though, whenever this blows over because it literally does nothing and some black kid gets shot by a cop that ends up all over the news, I'll chuckle. What are these football players think they're going to change? Oh yeah you're protesting is really going to stop a trigger happy racist cop from shooting a black kid that just robbed a store or some shit and will get paid leave because of it. Again, as with deflategate, I hate this because its so pointless yet ESPN has taken it upon themselves to lead every headline with it.

>Tsunaldo is white

Literally impossible.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>mega rich black athletes have a great chance to help the communities they grew up in and stop the cycle of poverty and gang violence
>Spend all their money on rolexes and shit cars instead

ok

it's gonna be funny when some thugs rob kaeps house and no one comes to his rescue

That this is bad b8 but OP wanted some (you)'s and to laugh at his monitor.

Dumb black guys who make a living by running around a field protesting by making a vague "message" about a hazy concept of oppression they can't really define but are sure exists because the media tells them about it every night

A bunch of dindus

Absolutely nothing

another controversy over some bullshit that has nothing to do with sports

american sports have become nothing more than soap operas at this point

that the people taking a knee / putting their fist in the air are the ones who still look at other people and make judgements upon race while thinking at the same time most other people do as well, further fueling the dividing of races that is going on now, and in the end that makes them as bad as the cops committing crimes using excessive force in my eyes

traitors. all of them are entitled bitchs that need to be drafted into the army and listen to there team get executed on the side of there wall .
I hope they all die painfully slowly.