So ive been partying all night and now im home looking to get fucked really. I live in seattle...

So ive been partying all night and now im home looking to get fucked really. I live in seattle. Whats the best way to get someone to come fuck me or something. Craigslist? seriously just wondering.

lol

Seriously dude im bored as fuck. Dont even consider myself a gay man but im willing to try it lol : )

depends on your gender. if you're a woman and not ugly,you don't have to do anything. if you're a guy,kill yourself

Download the app Grindr on your phone you dingus

I'm guessing you're a guy, so yeah craigslist or backpage, or you could find some other faggot on Sup Forums

Hey user, I live in Tacoma. I'll come up and fuck you in the ass in a couple hours, if you like?

Ha i think im just high probably should just chill out and think about what im doing...

ehh im good man the time has pasted I think im gonna try to go to bed and meeting someone on Sup Forums sounds scary lol

yea bro, but I mean whats wrong with having consentual sex with another guy? I wouldnt find some rando online though, maybe network with someone on facebook or something where you know you aren't gonna get raped and robbed

oh and read about safe anal sex and use a condom

god speed bicurious user

Thanks dude : ) Yeah Im definitely not trying to get raped or robbed. Good looking out.

tnaboard dot com

hooker website, much better than craigslist or bp. posted rates, reviews and pics. might I recommend alyssaerotica. she is usually in the seattle area and will even piss on your dick and suck it off, yumm

i feel you man. I actually met a trap that only lives an hour away on kik, and he wants my d badly, and is actually pretty hot for a trap. Don't think I'm ever gonna fuck him though.

you probably should lol

I'm not really attracted to guys tho, atleast not sober, I really only like the dick part

Yeah same im not attracted to guys unless im high

Aren't they dreamy~? =]

I often think about it when i'm high, but never acted. I fooled around with another guy when i was on a cocktail of uppers and downers. that was a weird night. trap in question btw

I have two friends who have fucked traps, one even dated one for a while. there are some cute ones out there but it was never my thing, I have a girlfriend and nothing can replace pussy. but basically every gay/trans person I've ever met has hit on me and I think about how easy it would be sometimes but then I'm disgusted. you know what I mean?

and I'm a little hungover too bro, smoked a lot of weed with friends and snorted some fucking morphine last night because I have a pinched nerve in my neck and my friends literally bring me dope at this point I know so many people who use

>I think about how easy it would be sometimes but then I'm disgusted. you know what I mean?

I can definitely relate to that.

Damn I want to shit in her ass

it just seems so degenerate fucking another dude in the ass, no matter how cute they doll themselves up to look haha there was a trap I thought was hot but then I found out her tits weren't even real, she uses chicken cutlets or something to pad her bra

fucking degenerate af lol