Right Sup Forums, its my birthday today

Right Sup Forums, its my birthday today.

And I was pranked. Students gave me a brownie and after I ate it, they asked " was it nice?" "Yes, you 2 made it yourself?" "We did, but you didn't taste the hasj?"

Tldr, pupils gave me hasj brownie
I never had that before. How fucked am I?

just wait if it's a well-made one you'll feel it in a couple minutes

Hasj? Wtf is hasj?

Weed

you're gonna be absolutely fucked but it will be okay, just curl up on your bed with some mt dew and haribo and ride it out

Enjoy! You weren't pranked, you were given a wonderful gift. Just chill out and enjoy the ride.

it's an hallucinogenic much like weed

Smoke maybe once a month. Had two pieces of brownie once. Passed out for 6+ hrs.

well just enjoy the ride, you'll just feel super relaxed, and everything will be funny as hell, and you'll propably get munchies, wich means that you're not really hungry, but even the simples food will taste like it was made by angels

it'll last about 4- 8 hours, and thats about it. have fun!

lol

Op here, you don't realize. Im still at school. Still got 2 more classes to teach

If they didn't know what they were doing or it's your first time then it's likely within a few hours you'll start feeling sick or uneasy.

If that happens you've probably been poisoned. You need to call the poisons hotline immediately. Weed is harmless but hash with butter can shut your kidneys down by tomorrow.

You won't be teaching shit m8

well while you're still sober, just go to your boss and say that you have sudden diahhrea or something and go home as quick as you can

Shut yer face shekelstein and stop spreading your Jewish propaganda!

not really a prank to drug someone regardless of the substance, try and get out of your remaining classes you will not be able to teach as other anons have said.

Go home put on a movie and try to relax, a lot of emphasis on the try.

Ah well, ill call in sick then. Im more suprised at how 14/15 year olds got this brownie.

>implying 14/15 year olds dont smoke weed
Lol, I smoked weed every day when I was 15

Fair enough, just did not expect it from these girls

En exstract of cannabis. So, a THC bomb

If you ate a little like 1/2 a slice, you will feel happy, relaxed and hungry for 2 to 5 hours, but in doensen kik in before 1-2 hours after you ate it. If you like 2-3 slices, oyu wil probebly get ill, get a headickt. But it efects everyone difrent, but have fun :)

Has it kicked in yet? How long ago did you eat it? What are you feeling?

Are you dutch, german or scadinavian?

Half our ago. Just very drowsy, hands are sweating.
Dutchfag here, turned 26 today

knees weak arms are heavy?
you'll feel it soon dear user

Is there vomit on your sweater already? Mom's spaghetti?

>mt dew & haribo

:O

so good

Nahh just giggly a bit. Just got app from pupils who gave it to me. They say they're sorry.

you might feel sick, nervous or anxious. Uncomfortable in your own skin

My recommendation is to watch a trippy but happy kids show like Adventure Time or Stephen Universe and keep reminding yourself that it isn't going to last forever

They shouldnt be, youre about to have a great experience. Idk how much you smoke/smoked in the past/smoked at all, but edible highs are way different. Hallucinations are common. Youre in for a great trip, OP. Dont sweat it

Looks like a misstype. I think he hit j instead of h key