What does Sup Forums ride or drive??

What does Sup Forums ride or drive??

I got my H2 3 weeks ago

She joined the family her older sister being my Super duke

your mom lol

My beast

I driv dis shit

Nice, I really dig them. I want to get a smaller sports bike the Duke and H2 don't exactly make for a slower comfortable cruise and the only other bikes I got are a old Honda Cafe Racer and grom. Funniest when i ride it 196cm guy that is rather built on itty bitty little grom.

2009 Kawasaki zx14
2009 Buell 1125cr
2008 Buell 1125r

nice have you seen the new ZX14, beautiful model. Do you like the Buell's ride, I tested one and found the seat a bit weird??

I just bought my uncles 1125R Anniversary Edition in Sept. What a nice bike to ride.

Not mine but pic related.

I'm kinda falling out with it, though, cos it's developed a knocking noise that I can't fucking find.

Even had it into an official Yamaha garage and they say it's just Clutch Rattle.

But it wasn't doing it 3 months ago.

My daily driver. Pic related.

I'm probably the biggest advocate for the later model original Buells.

They are finicky as fuck stock, but with a good tune and remap, they are my absolute favorite. My 09 1125cr is easily my favorite bike I've ever owned.

Ya not a fan of Yamaha, look at the new Kawasaki ZX 10

370Z Nismo is my daily from May till October.

2001 mx5 SE turbo.
1.8Bp forged internals Garrett 3076r bb turbo, v band, fmic, ms2, 3 inch exhausy , 38mm tial wastegate, Crower comp cams, vvt, 6sp 3.23 trans, 11lb flywheel, stage 3 exeddy clutch, etc. 310hp/284ft lbs torque.

I bought it because it's the R6 engine. And to be honest, I fell in love with it the moment I saw it.

Still my favorite looking bike after a Monster.

This fucking noise, though. It's added that seed of doubt into the bike, that gets in my head when I'm hitting 100mph and "dat knocking tho".

Fucking bike...

ok cool,for me my superDuke will always be my favorite, mad comfort and an amazing purr will never stray like you with your Buell the H2 is more for fuck it im outta here fun.

one of these

take it to a custom tuning shop then and if you have the money have them rebuild, that'll sort it

Volvo V70 2.4T 1999

I have this, personally one of the best sounding bikes ever and it's looks are just hnnng.

Appolagies for potato quality photo

hey cruiser guy

don't see many cruisers in these threads. everyone is a sports bike faggot.

Super Duke R here

Modded ZRX1200R

And a GS800

Solo seat option

not your pic, seen that one floating around for ages now

I ride yer mom. She's economical, and hardly ever emotionally breaks down.

Not enough sportster love here.

i got 3 bikes. i ride this one now i just got it bc my harley got stolen but i just found my harley and stole it back i also got a yamaha cafe bike

thats my harley i just got it back but its kinda messed up

thats my cafe bike

Yam xv1900

Kawasaki ER6N & Subaru Liberty 3.0R

What I drive?? Most often I drive my mother crazy.

Have an 04 sporty 1200. Loved it until I wrecked it recently. I think I'm gonna fix it up though

Connie 14

Gold truck. 96 c1500. Roughly 425 hp L31 and a 5 Speed. Getting a center upgrade soon.

Your sister

got a 2007 Honda Rebel a few days ago for my first bike

hahahahha

I want a Grom bad, but I just know I'll die on it. It's so small you can't even see it with a full size person on it. Some 80 year old cunt will end me for sure.

2016 VW GTI

Daily drive a 1993 Toyota Hilux 4x4, 3 inch lift on 33 inch mud tires

Project car is a (currently) broken 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo
>im a toyota fag

kawa z750 '04

Also, both these cars have a manual transmission because I'm not a faggot :)

>425 hp
>stock wheels
>mismatched hood
>stock ride height

Yeah, okay. Post a picture of the engine bay

>800
Oooh, its so cute !

Wow!

thats my sporty when i rode it into mexico

how do you like the duke? I have heard mixed reviews

>Mickey Thompson wheels
>Lowered 2 inches
>Fibreglass hood off of a show truck my neighbor built
I'll snap one later but you won't see anything. Cai, straight pipes, Crank, pistons and rods. Vortec heads with port and polish, oversized clutch and pressure plate (getting swapped for this) and an aluminum driveshaft.

Just got it this year. It's an unwieldy beast but I think I've got her under control.

ktm exc 500

Because it was 7500 brand new, out the door. Fuck paying 15k for the Harley I wanted.