You're in charge of a business

>you're in charge of a business
>you need to hire a new employee and you have the choice between hiring a white person, a black person, and an asian person

which do you hire and why?

the most competent one, obviously

out of these 3 it would be that asian pussy

depending on the job. If it's a job where i need someone to be creative i hire the white guy. If it's a repetitive job i hire the asian one

As a bar manager I actually get to do this quite often.

Generally I hire the one who clicks the best during the interview. Previous experience is a bonus, unless they have a shitton of charisma

The middle one because he's already got the uniform.

depends on the business and what they would be required to do, and their qualifications, leadership skills, experience, there is a lot more that goes into something like that

Asians. They're cheap and smart.

>their qualifications

so you won't hire the black guy at least

What if his business is in a stereotypically black market?

Black people steal.

naked lady, 100% of the time

That black dude looks like he'd vote for trump, the white guy looks like e'd vote for hillary and women are shit

Either Carlton for the fame, or white guy for the sex.

asian

none of them, as it seems they all neglected to bring their resumes

Asian, they're so much smarter than any other race.

I would hire the robot

weaboo detected

well that depends what type of business is it?
and did these 3 submit an application? do they have a resume? I would like to know if they have references and previous work experience they can build on?
or is it in your inane question I'm just suppose to pic someone based on how they look? which is rather stupid in itself because if I'm running a serious professional business here I have to know certain things like their qualifications.

Also why in the OP picture is the white guy topless and the asian girl nude and yet the black guy fully dressed?

Im Mexican and have never liked anime, only DBZ when i was 4-7 years old so i dont know what you're talking about faggot.
You're probability a milkshit skin cracker who cant accept Asians as the smartest race.

I don't know but that Asian chick is hot.