merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ahold
youtube.com/watch?v=t5lFFvOAdsA
youtube.com/watch?v=1CcXGZUbbyo
youtube.com/watch?v=fSUYJ1AdQ8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

This isn't a ylyl thread

OC ALERT

The real cringe is that fucking font holy shit.

"Hey guys, it's Scarce... got any change?"

He's fucking alpha tbh

Ow

>I got dildos ordered
Kek lost

I wanna know the story

wtf

>ahold
retard detected

any you fucks ever eat rabbit? i hear it's actually not very nice

He really doesnt like them rabbits haha haha

>no you are not leaving
>Ok we're still together
Why can't I be that alpha

Goldilocks and the 3 Queers

It's tasty and as nice as any other common kinds of meat you'd find in your local stores. Perhaps the person telling you than is too used to cheap bland food or didn't know how to prepare it.

the right kind of rabbits are pretty good if cooked right, reminds me of dark turkey meat

never ate rabbit? dafuq. its actually good.

You know he was texting his dead girlfriend who died of cancer right?

Good, because it isn't funny at all.

>any you fucks ever eat rabbit? i hear it's actually not very nice
super lean meat but tough.

jesus christ.... wow

Rabbit stew is amazing

not even. brine that shit nice, it falls off the fucking bone

hi

Check this and cringe even more
youtu.be/u_z-7xm72eU

This one gets me every time

how true is this ?

good shit

alpha af

It makes me jumpy.

>ahold

What language is this

>girlfriend dead for two weeks, doesn't know
>orders dildos for terminal ill girlfriend

rabbit is gold meat

>Ahold
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ahold

if it's a word for a dictionary, it's good enough for me

I lol'd too hard

They all look like people who would do that sort of thing, too.

None of them look out of place.

I hate hunters. Wow! You killed an animal by hiding in a bush and shooting it at range with a suppressed rifle! How exhilarating! How skilled!

What a joke. That kid better have eaten that rabbit. Hunting for sport is lame as shit

>Hunting for sport is lame as shit
this. i'm entirely ok with eating what you hunt down tho

>Hunting for sport is lame as shit
>I'm gonna be a pro in League of Legends

I'm a vegetarian, and I'm telling you to kill yourself now, liberal cunt.

Most of us eat what we hunt.
I'm a moose hunter myself and one good kill properly taken care of can give you meat for 6 months.
What's the difference between that and going to the store and buying a steak?

Murrican.

the problem with hunting is for every one guy whos a responsible hunter there is a 100 more who are retards

whats wrong with tea parties?

What the fuck are you even talking about

>Vegetarian

Oh that explains the bullshit coming both in and out of your mouth. Eat real food like humans are meant to eat it

>What's the difference between that and going to the store and buying a steak?
none as long as you eat what you hunt. do you think people hunting lions and elephants do it to eat their meat later on?

Or those fucktards hunting deers just to put their stuffed head on their wall as a trophy?

The fact that the steak is available to you already in the store. You needed to feel like such a big man and kill an animal that you went hella out of your way to do so.

Hunting for overpopulation is fine but I'd rather pay for more park rangers to do that than let dumbfucks indulge their self esteem building fetishes for murder. At the end of the day, no matter whether or not it's moral or appropriate, the type of person who is gonna go out and actually do that shit is still a cringe worthy fuckhead.

fuck off with that bullshit faggot

Utilizing and respecting the animal is totally fine.

Getting a shot on a deer from 200 yards out and thinking you're hot shit as the animal goes to waste is not.

well most of us that put the heads on out walls also eats the meat that the animal gives us. So your argument is invalid

Kek fuck you

>You needed to feel like such a big man and kill an animal
so you are pussy who wants to eat meat but is too squeamish to kill an animal himself

park rangers? you're living in a fairytale you fucking moron

this really is a beta thread

bitch did this to me before... fucked her up

>most

exactly. again there are people that consider it a sport and don't even care for their meat.

>no, you are not leaving
kek

OP deleted after I asked for time stamp!
lel

Yes i can understand the hate towards them, but to hate on good moral hunters because of that one moron is just lame.

And besides, where i come from i have never ever heard of a hunter that's just out for the trophy. Must be amerifats you're talking about

You sound very liberal. So as a native American should I not hunt my land without the judgement of the pussy kind of white man?

i never said that man, don't worry, like i said as long as you eat what you hunt, i'm perfectly cool with hunters and hunting

lol faggot hunters getting triggered as fukkkkk

>hunters
think again friend, don't own gun, never killed an animal, hunting not legal in my country

I also dont hunt. I just think you sound like a whiny little cunt is all

My kind has hunted for.many years I'm merely asking the pussy if my tradition really all that cringe worthy you fag.
>The you wanna go back to scalping idiots

man you have to taste this paella with rabit and snails

>paella without seafood?
M A D M A N

that's not a problem with hunting, but i see you're filling that 100 up for us

fuck, that made me cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=t5lFFvOAdsA

youtube.com/watch?v=1CcXGZUbbyo

checked
and this is funny af

Ha. Have fun starving to death when there are no more grocery stores you pussy. Hunting is something that weve done since the beginning of time. You're the cringeworthy fuckhead for even posting something like this, honestly.

>Wow! You killed an animal by hiding in a bush and shooting it at range with a suppressed rifle! How exhilarating! How skilled!
here, this will make you happy
youtube.com/watch?v=fSUYJ1AdQ8Q
From now on we'll only kill animals with rocks, spears, clubs, and our bare hands. You're welcome.

>Getting a shot on a deer from 200 yards out and thinking you're hot shit as the animal goes to waste is not.
I really have never heard of anyone doing this.

nice dubs and why use logic with animals?

no one gets an organ if the prognosis is only a year. what a shitpost.

It's funny because these fucking idiots would rather we make the animals suffer as much as possible before they die. Rifles are the most humane way to get meat. Even cows get nail gunned to the head; yes, the steaks you buy induce far more suffering than a rifle hunted deer.

I take it back. Samefagging faggot hunter is butthurt as fuuuuuuck lololol

oh look, the newfag doesn't know you can't post again within a minute of yourself

underrated post

Well, I think the guy I was replying to (the one who's started the whole hunting debate here) is trolling, but I still felt like it was worth replying. The 'not enough skill involved' anti-hunting argument is more often referenced by pro-hunters than anti-hunters.
However, maybe he's not trolling. I think a lot of anti-hunters are genuinely just repulsed by the idea of murdering an animal. They eat meat at restaurants but find it unthinkable, and somehow a character flaw, to do the killing yourself. As if they think hunters are taking part in their version of 'The Purge'.

Yeah, it's all spoonfed rhetoric. I'm killin' the wild pig game tho. Class in 10, good talk.

top kek