Hillary finally addresses the violent protesters, : "keep fighting"

Hillary finally addresses the violent protesters, : "keep fighting".

yahoo.com/news/clinton-urges-supporters-to-keep-fighting-america-is-worth-it-030328839.html

Why isnt she conceding and telling violent protesters to stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/11/13588048/electoral-college-petition-clinton-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=D-37ZcCMXtc
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/796900183955095552
youtube.com/watch?v=2OVHb-zc4Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Called it boom. Jail. Its where she belongs.

This is her last chance, she will do anything for power. she is like the emperor in star wars

SHE CAN FEEEEL THE HATE. SHE CAN FEEEEEL THE ANGER. NOW PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND STRIKE HER DOWN.

>Speaking at a Children’s Defense Fund benefit in Washington, D.C.,

where does she say "keep fighting" you stupid fucking nigger?

it's like i'm reading PRAVDA or something

>first time in public since loss
>directly says she doesn't like the election results and encourages to keep fighting 'for America' .
Its a yahoo article. Not alt-right hit piece. Read and watch video.

that almost became president.

I watched the video. She didn't say anything about "keep fighting". Is it in the full speech or something?

And my god she looks awful. Definitely close to her deathbed. Wonderful.

Its the title of the article. She doesnt say it, only urges it, as perceived by the author of the article. I didnt make it up. Read the url.

Still might. The only votes that actually count haven't been cast yet.

I NEED HER

If she's not encouraging violence,
I wonder why the title of article is so misleading?

How so? By saying she's not happy with the election? Like I legit hate Hillary Clinton but she never said anything that encourages the riots.

I agree she's a fucking failure for not condemning them and you could argue that's supporting them, but she never explicitly says it.

She's a piece of shit, we all know this. We know the Dems love this. They aren't getting their way though, so it's fine.

I don't know. liberal butthurt loser like her supporters?

yawn

Why do you suppose the title for the article. Suggests she is encouraging violence?

The ring got her

she doesn't have to say a word. she has people to do that.

Nope. Trump probably won enough votes after they are all counted to blow her out. There's legit no chance they overturn the presidency and even toying with this idea is retarded liberal bullshit.

Trump likely won Michigan and he won Penn. Don't matter what happens he won. And he was supposedly the projected winner of the popular vote as well even though I don't know what happened with that.

Looks like ol' George Soros' ugly juden curse has taken hold of her soul, she's even starting to look like him. Filthy creatures

Who gives a fuck what the title of the article says?

Welcome to the internet. Its called click bait

Because people read articles actually.

First paragraph:

" Speaking at a Children’s Defense Fund benefit in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night, Hillary Clinton urged her supporters not to give up fighting in the face of Donald Trump’s impending presidency."

click bait

She looks like a demon that can take on 1000 Dicks at a time

Hillary and the MSM together are encouraging violence while at the same time calling for the pres. Elect to speak out against it.

She never fucking said it you moron. How stupid are you? I don't give a shit what some liberal fucking faggot implied on yahoo. It never came out from her mouth. If it did it would be in the fucking video clip.

This is huffingtonpost tier levels of clickbait bullshit.

Looks like she has spent the past week smoking crack and drinking without sleep.

Then why not say end the violence rather than 'urge' it to continue. The article was clearly written by a hillary supporter. Why do you suppose they want the fighting to continue?

The electoral college are not obligated to vote how the people in their state voted.

Yeah, fuck our democracy and the way its been run for 240 years.

Voter fraud happened, like it always does with modern Liberals, liberals vote more than once.

because it's time for people to fight

I don't care if hillary or trump is in office, they're both terrible pieces of shit... but I do enjoy a good fight

Voted more than once but not for Hillary

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/11/13588048/electoral-college-petition-clinton-trump

Topkek you liberal cunts. they may not like it but their are consequences for not doing what the state wants.

Who is responsible for your feelings of violence and who is that violence directed toward?

Well, that IS how it's been run for 240 years. You can argue whether or not that's right or wrong, but you have to remember that we are not a democracy, we are a republic.

Clinton has been using voter fraud, same shit with Obama.
youtube.com/watch?v=D-37ZcCMXtc

Apparently you don't understand how the election process works. Trump isn't guaranteed the presidency and a petition is currently in place that will likely make Hillary the next president. The Electors are watching these protests very closely, and I believe they will do the right thing, and declare Hillary the winner.

the idea that , because the candidates suck, we should ditch our entire way of choosing them is a sad joke.

Her response is better than trump's response

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/796900183955095552

Thing is, if this starts a Civil War, they'll (Clinton supporter) will be dead in a short matter of time.
I mean, this is it, Trump supporters have guns ...

>apparently you dont history.

Paid protesters are real. I was almost one of them. But u gotta be in manhatten every night under the guise of protesting the EPA killing bees.

Www.environmentnewyork.com

Just one of many paying protest jobs that just happen to take place in front of trump tower.

You have to be very stupid to think this protests are paid protests. you have to be even more stupid to think the media pays protesters.

Trying to defend trump when he is being a retard makes you look stupid. just stop

>muh paid protesters meme

sure kid

Regardless of what she said or what the writer of the article implies, this nation is fractured by the Libs, they've used every nasty tactic to secure a nation of needy, pop culture influenced, no nothings hell bent on social justice and regurgitating lies perpetuated by the liberal media machine.

Even if Trump did nothing but continue what Obama was doing he'd be called a racist, homophobe, misogynistic piece of shit and so would the people that voted for him. By voting for Trump, people showed the government that it had too much power over the people, yet a metric shit ton of people voted to continue to be servants to that government. Obama opened the door, and Hillary was going to ring the dinner bell. If she were allowed to continue what was started by Obama this nation would look like a third world country by the end of her term, just look at what it looks like now.

The government has been lying to all of us, it's time we all take a stand, we got them out, now lock the fucking door so they can't get back in.

You have to be incredibly naive to believe these protests aren't being paid/supported.

wow.

sure kid

lol, "do the right thing and declare Hillary the winner"

There's no right or wrong for this election unless you think america and it's public owe hillary the presidency, otherwise you're voting between two evils who have less power than those who actually have the final say in the country.

George Soros is paying the protesters. Learn before you speak, doofus.

the only tard is you kid.

Not defending trump. Just telling you that paid protesters are real. Go to that link or moveon.org or many other ads on Craigslist paying up to 15$/hr to protest for various causes. But the protests are all in the same locations. Go ahead and apply, theyll call you and offer a job. I did it just to see for myself cause I wouldn't believe a trump tweet if my life depended on it.

no

hes publicly demonized his side of extremes.

The left haven't. They need to come out and tell these retards to stop protesting proper democracy.

>5 Trump Steaks have been deposited into your freezer

[citation needed]

not from Fox or Brietbart either.

if their was massive fraud on the part of trump, possibly.
but so far it seem to be Clinton involved in fraud.

>People protesting the election of the most unpopular presidential candidate of all time

>They must be paid! :^) :^) :^) :^)

Trump defenders are among the most hypocritical and retarded group of people i have ever seen

Www.environmentnewyork.org

They pay you to protest the EPA. For the next three weeks. In front of trump tower.

>most unpopular candidate of all time

>Hillary had the smallest turnout for a Democrat in history

XD sick meme

when an unemployed person can hop a bus to protest somewhere across the country an intelligent person would agreed they are being paid.

The media literally just showed footage of trump doing things. literally every single thing the mainstream media said about trump was actually correct

It's hilarious how trump supporters choose to believe trump, and not believe the media which actually bother to provide actual footage and proofs of trump doing insane things

Blocks of buses that were used to bus in anti Trump protesters. Grass roots movement, my ass!

youtube.com/watch?v=2OVHb-zc4Lw

Hillary had a better popularity rating than trump, even at the night of the election

uh, they won't. we both know that.

Dont ignore : It's just one example of groups PAYING YOU TO PROTEST.

>jewtube
>credible

You cannot be this retarded.

Spontaneous protests have happened all across the US, but of course some protests are being organized you fucking moron.

aww, emoticons. we gotta believe this kid guys.
he's gotta be at least eight years old.
hows it going little fella?

Name two.

see

your point?

I haven't seen any violence from the protesters so its not like she's asking them to be violent.

What are you talking about? He literally just came out and said to stop the violence in his 60 minutes interview. That's more than the left have done to quell this shit. They are fearmongering harder than Trump ever has.

"I grab women by the pussy, I DON'T EVEN ASK"
What is the meaning of "i don't even ask", user? yes, that's right, it means he does it without asking for consent.

He also mocked a disabled person on stage. it's absolutely disgusting.

Have a twitter board-of-shame too.

Both parties are as bad as each other, neither should be elected into public office. That's my personal view but as for the original message that I responded to, the guy stated that "the right thing" is to elect hillary president as if she's owed it when she's just as bad (if not worse) than trump and all of it is just an great smokescreen for all the genuine pressing issues that actually affect the public. Sure you could claim that the president of america can affect external influence on the country but when most decisions are ran by a senate and CEO's that ultimately decide what does happen, the entire election is a sham to make people think they have some control over a system that's continuously bending them over.

She already conceded the night of the election. The elections are over TRUMP WON.
butthurt liberals are now showing their true colors by doing everything they said trump was going to do.

Can an unemployed person afford a bus ticket and place to stay in Manhattan during the day while protesting at night?

When will all liberals butthurts stop ?

Trump won most of the states so he's elected, this is the US voting system, that's strange because that's the first time ever Americans, or Hitlery supporters calls the election system "shit"
Liberal tears are so delicious

Kek

Reminder that he is the guy who said undocumented immigrants are rapists but "some are good people, i assume".

Let me make it clearer for you.
Instead of saying "mexicans are good people, but some of them are rapists", he said "Mexicans are rapists, but i assume, I ASSUME, some are good poeple".

He is the one who created the violence in the first place

So what? its just talk. If u haven't ever said some stupid shit then u are not human.
The guy has been in the spotlight for 50 YEARS. FIFTY YEARS.
EVERYONE knew trumps name. but now suddenly he's racist homophobic hitler. Why have we never heard this in his time under public scrutiny??

Crying like a little bitch for a week straight will do that

Now let's talk about Wikileaks, ISIS and Libya would you ?

Reminder that illegal immigrants do create a massive amount of crime. This is fact and whether you want to believe it or not is up to you, you're a liberal so I know facts don't mean much to you.

He never said "MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS", he said illegal immigrants bring CRIME and their rapists to us, which is true. No other country likes taking in criminals but the US wants to seem so "inviting" and "progressive" they are willing to let these people come in even if they are a clear danger to our way of life. Liberals need to kill themselves.

I proudly take a stance against sexual assault.

And i believe that trump did not tell Billy Bush he sexually assaults women because he is not doing it. i believe trump said he sexually assaults women because HE IS doing it

Want to talk about Libya?

Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

>implying grabbing a gold digging whore by the only valuable part of her body is sexual assault.

While I think liberals are being crybabies right now, don't pretend like this election is the first time Trump has been ridiculed for being a narcissistic bigot.

His reputation for this goes back to the 80's, and is exactly WHY you even know who he is.

This.

Hillary has always been an untrustworthy piece of shit but up until this election, trump was only associated with being rich and successful. Not racist.

Not the guy you were responding to, but... on the one hand you have words, on the other you have people burning businesses down and calling for murder.

Also, a couple of corrections:
>undocumented immigrants
ILLEGAL immigrants. Get it right, faggot.

If you watch the whole thing you'd know he was talking about the stark rape statistics from women crossing the border, the crimes these people commit once over here, and overall all the shitty things CRIMINALS do. I mean, the mere fact alone that they came here ILLEGALLY makes them criminals to begin with.

Did he grab you by your pussy?

k?
drop in the pond next to the shit shillary did