As-salamu alaykum, Sup Forumsrothers

As-salamu alaykum, Sup Forumsrothers.

Donald Trump is a smart man. He knows the wrongs he and his sick culture have done to the Muslims and he is terrified of the consequences.

Anything he does to Islam, will be on your hands because YOU are the ones who elected him. WE have the right to defend ourselves through noble Jihad.

>Islam is peace
>Islam is love
>Islam WILL dominate

You can run, but you cannot hide, o kaafiroon.

geez, wonder who is behind this post

They do hate us.

What exactly am I lying about?
How do you know when a Muslim is practicing Taqiyya?...

Only ISIS practices Taqiyya and that is a fact. The lie to provoke you, but it is just a ruse.

No one can stop Islam.

Muslim men will dominate the women of the West.

why shouldnt i be skeptical.... everything on the internet is basically a lie anyway

How do you know when a muslim is lying to you? His lips are moving. NEVER trust a muslim!

fuck you you dirty muslim pig i hope youll die FUCK ALLAH FUCK YOU FUCK ISLAM

Millions of Muslims say they follow ISIS and believe in killing all infidels, regardless.

Luckily, you know Islam is a religion of peace and they were lying when they said that because their lips were moving.

You are a good liberal homosexual man. If only you weren't gay Allah would reward you.

These 12th century goat fuckers should need to understand that no western woman will ever be dominated by a man. This is the 21st century.

>no western woman will ever be dominated by a man.
Yeah, they just have to learn to live with rape culture and having their pussies grabbed without their consent.

Barbaric animals of the West.

obvious bait is obvious.

Anything that cannot be refuted and spun to make the western white infidel look good automatically gets labelled "bait".
This is a direct result of your peoples' poor intellect.

what wrongs has he and his sick culture done to the muslims?
name 1 thing he has done...1 thing

Killed Muslims... that's a big one.

ImaLikeaBacon Eat shit goat fucking fag

wat

Pigs eat their own shit and you eat pigs... technically, you've already eaten tons of shit.

I don't really enjoy a western diet.

Obama?

Obama, the dog is guilty too. What's your point?

it's obvious that anybody who thinks this way is brainwashed. if you really believe this stuff, there is nothing that i can say to you to make you see why everybody else looks at you like an idiot. that's why there is no point in arguing. i suppose this is also me taking the bait... dammit.

Fuck a Muslim. I wish one of you niggers would be on some terrorism bullshit around me. Also, I fucked 2 Muslim bitches in my life. Nutted in both of them hoes. Bitch.