I am 30 years old with very few marketable skills...

I am 30 years old with very few marketable skills. I am being medically released from the military for autism (Which I am playing up because I hate the Royal Canadian Unarmed Goof Troop)

I am seriously considering paying 20k to go to an 8 week course to become a Butler...As I see it the pros of this career are low living expenses, lots of luxury goods, possible inside trading benefits if you are savvy and the potential to advance in the field and make 150k a year. The cons are literally being some rich cunts bitch, little vacation time, and having to keep your mouth shut on what weird degenerates you are working for.

Does anyone here have any experience or anecdotes about high end domestic servants?

Other urls found in this thread:

butlerschool.com/en_US/about-our-school/curriculum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't murder anyone, they always suspect the Butler first.

...This is what my dad said...

Link to the course?

Also learn how to suck dick. Middle aged dudes with bitch wives let them get a maid will appreciate it.

Fuck, *who won't let them get a maid
Fucking peice of shit phone

butlerschool.com/en_US/about-our-school/curriculum/

I would look into other options first. Being someone's bitch takes allot of will power. And when you get a rich cunt who really does think of you as a subhuman,your dignity and self worth takes a huge plunge.
>you essentially become a nigger

>butlerschool.com/en_US/about-our-school/curriculum/
The feel when not europe.

>implying everyone isn't some rich dudes bitch.

>TFW autistic poorfags gotta suck my rich cock to get by
Where do you live op, I could use a new bitchboi

Why not just be a truck driver, on the high it's a 5000 course on the low it's 1000$ and you can get a job anywhere go every where around the country I'd do it if I were single.

Time-stamped high end car our gtfo

I'll be your butler, but I have no training, though. How much will you pay me ?

Weird, i looked at the exact same thing when I got out. The problem is a lot of butlers dont end up like Jeffrey from The Fresh Prince. These days you just get hired at hotels that have personal butlers for high end guests. Be prepared to get rich arabs ice cream at 1am.

Because there are so many billionaires now, goods and services catering to the super-rich are in desperately short supply. Every shipyard on Earth capable of manufacturing yachts is now booked two years in advance. New high-end Rolls Royces simply can't be purchased for any amount of money because they're all pre-ordered right off the assembly line. And one of those things in short supply is qualified butlers and man-servants.

If you have no moral or ethical problem whoring for rich white sociopaths, then you should have no trouble obtaining employment.

An autistic butler would probably not be the best idea in the world.

Maybe go to a dev bootcamp instead?

More of a sociopath with little to no violent or criminal tendencies to be honest.

Butlers need to be able to interact with people, and you probably want to enjoy it.

From a sociopath POV, you probably would ove being able to put on the "charming act" all the time, and you'd also feel a good sense of attention / authority because you have control over how / what / if they get served... so, you'd be a great fit.

From a sperg POV you'd be trying to figure out and cater to people's social interaction and emotional needs for the rest of your life...

I tricked a psychologist into labeling me autistic enough to get a good release item from the military. Being charming is pretty simple by comparison

I'd say the clear determinor in sociopath vs autistic

Sociopaths can read people really well and enjoy playing the "social game". Mostly because it allows them to manipulate people which makes them feel good.

Autist can't read people for shit, and hate trying to do it. Autist also have a poor concept of power / authority and social structure which means there is no real way for them to attain any "joy" from interacting with people who don't share, and agree upon, their very specific interest.