Smell Em'

Smell Em'

Pierce 'em

>not posting her feet

Leave.

There's only one toe of hers that I'd like to see

hey reddit

you know that's not the picture you post right op?

Fridge?

sup reddit

i'll give you a hint
it's on the red carpet

smell this

*unzips dick*

You have to be 18 or older to post on this website.

Excuse me sir but accusing a footfag of being reddit is a step too far, pardon the reddity pun. When I first arrived here in 2009 it was majority footfags and kiddy diddlers or generally some combination of the two.

so leave

#SickBurn

no it wasn't because the foot meme didn't start until 2010 and didn't really take off until 2011

Literally every Glau thread turned into a footfag war and most of those were gone by 2010. The majority of pedo threads were footfag threads too and the pedo shit predates any 2010 memetic activity. Some say the footfags were the first homosapiens.

>smell em!

>thought you wouldnt get caught spying on me, huh user?
>go ahead, sniff em. get comfy, youre not going anywhere for quite a while

>sweety feet

haven't seen this meme in quite some time

>chloe will never make you worship her feet while she chats on the phone and ignores you
;_;

I'd smell her sweaty asshole if you know what I mean

it would smell like shit and sweat.

americans are so disgusting with their anal/shit obsession.

>he wouldn't take a deep inhale of chloe's asshole
lmao

Thats fucked up

youre a faggot

HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

seek help friend

Are chinks the worst race?

no thats niggers. chinks have the opportunity to be second best, but they keep pulling shit like this and anime

nah man

Letsseewhatitsliketobeamerican.jpg?

Apparently asians statistically on average have the highest IQs.Unless what i read is BS.

Yes, they are.

This is retarded.What are people supposed to be smelling?Theres nothing in this pic suggestive of fuckin smelling or doing anything with any specific body part.