lol

Anyways, def. that Danny Brown.

AE is the best on a whole album basis, but RTJ2 and TMS have the greatest highs

>laughs at DG
>rates DB

It's like comparing dogshits in the street

>not liking danny

how embarrassing

only one of those albums is nu-male tier - halcyon digest (which i like)

the rest are normie tier (beach house, tame impala, kanye, kendrick, RTJ) or Sup Forums-tier (DG, flylo, DB)

I do it for u

Death Grips is for edgy, suburban white teens and is constantly put on a pedestal on this board, nigga.

What do you not like about DG? Besides your comment about who you think primarily listens to them

inner city black people fuck with death grips too. they're not at lil yachty or lil uzi vert levels of penetration into the inner cities, but plenty of hoodrats listen to DG, especially some of the tracks off TMS. in terms of rappers that white bois like i would say DG are more popular than danny brown or RTJ in the hood, but not as popular as, say, future or young thug.

source: i live in chicago and interact with blacks on a regular basis

acting like characterizing their fanbase is any criticism on the quality of their music

DG make incredibly good house-influenced industrial hip hop and have provided a step forward in the field of hip hop in terms of production and performance as a whole

>shilling this hard for death grips

if you really think that ride and his unorthodox beats and incoherent rambling are innovative to rap/hip-hop, then you need to listen to more rap/hip-hop

I never said DG were innovative. I never even said if I liked them or not. I'm just asking what you actually didn't like about the music itself, since we are on Sup Forums afterall

Cosmogramma>Halcyon Digest>The Money Store>GKMC>Teen Dream>AE>Lonerism>MBDTF

if you can't understand what he's saying then you should give them more of a shot. I'll admit he' a little tough to understand but certainly not incoherent and as esoteric as his bars can be there's definitely meaning behind it for the most part. I think you just don't like them and can't stand that you don't and so many others do

woops forgot RTJ, so i guess that goes last

i'm not
but I guess my response would be my answer?

i've listened to TMS already and EXM. not going to call something trash if i havent listened to it before. and @ your last sentence, nah if that's directed to me.

>i'm not

What?

how are dg and flylo Sup Forums-tier? they're both left wing

sorry about the format. i was saying that i'm not

RUUUGHHHGGGHH AWARRRRGHHHHH HUUHHHHHGGGHHH RROOOOOROOROROOO - King Krule

So you haven't heard either of their best albums but are acting like you've fully sized them up and that they aren't good? You can't just listen to 2 albums from a band like DG and expect to have a full grip on them. NOTM sounds nothing like any of their other shit, neither does JD, and NLDW is pretty much their early sound done actually incredibly well.

>full grip on them

>flylo
>Sup Forums-tier
DUDE WAT

kek'd hard

Not at all accurate

can someone explain to me why people think Lonerism is top 10 material?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Instrumentals are 10/10, all the while having soul crushingly introspective lyrics that high-school beta males can relate to. It's honestly a modern day Pinkerton.

>mbdtf
6/10
>gkmc
4/10
>ae
6/10
>tms
9/10
>rtj
5/10
>td
6/10
>cosmo
7/10
>hd
5/10
>loner
3/10

wew

it doesnt sound anything like Pinkerton...

oi vey

fuck off melon

u can admit to being a nigger

>Literally admits that he doesn't understand what Ride raps about
>Criticizing the album because of it and calls the fanbase edgy teens

If you seriously think that people like death grips for no reason but edge, I'd guess your overall taste is shit too considering you obviously didn't even attempt to intemperate beyond face value.

These albums range from mediocre to very bad. If this is the best that's this decade has to offer, it is literally the worst 7 years of music since the 19th century at least.

money store or maad city

Almost everybody ITT is arguing over how shit OP's albums are, but nobody is offering any albums that are presumptuously better. Would anyone like to attempt?

I honestly can't

>missing the point

oooh yeah

I'll add in Uncle Acid's Blood Lust and Gojira's Magma to that list

currents is better

This

My man

Implying normie-core MBDTF isn't album of this decade so far.

AUTISM
>It's too easy these days...

iamamiwhoami - Kin

the best album of the 2010's is hoom, silly

good... bu not that good

But XXX > AE

The Knife - Shaking the Habitual
Death Grips - The Powers That B
Nicolas Jaar - Space Is Only Noise
Joanna Newsom - Have One on Me
Danny Brown - XXX
Julia Holter - Tragedy