Sup Forumsfur

Sup Forumsfur

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ddDtUSZ
e621.net/post/show/1039045/3_toes-3d_-artwork-4_toes-abdominal_bulge-abraxis-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I give you gift

So fucking hot

I want the intimidating experience of having that press up against me... never been with a HUGE guy before.

My boyfriend has a huge 12 inch cock and it feels amazing when he puts it deep.

How long did it take you to be able to ride him completely?

I got used to it in a few days bit it can very well vary cause it is very hard to get it in first cause i only had small-medium cocks and i usually fucked.
I also suggest you use a fuckton of lube with a big cock like double the lube.

;)

>tfw you haven't been with a guy since 4 years
life sucks

Why does he have 2 penis
thats wrong

Im more concerned about the canine with a horse dick

Thats not bad but has just 2 penis
why

how about double-horsedick

those autists are mixing stuff that never shouldve been mixed
2 penis graw

Simply pretending you're an animal isn't unique enough, it needs to be an abomination

Horse dicks barely look good on horses

>Colour on feet is in the wrong order
Triggered

discord.gg/ddDtUSZ

visit gay general.

>it needs to be an abomination
I can work with that.
Thanks for your time

>tfw you're only turned on by cute guys and twinks/traps, but you're a switch so you need someone to rail you back every so often, but aren't sure how you feel about a twink doing that.

Hi u guys. Maybe you can help me out.

How do I get started with a male dog? I have my own but he won't mount me. How do you guys get them to mount you?

Also how to assfuck a male dog without hurting them?

Any info is appreciated.

Put them in a fursuit and you can imagine them looking however you want

Not a big fan of suits, is part of the problem.

so i heard it was international black cat day

Not a furry myself, but out of curiosity: How many of you fantasize about doing stuff with a real animal? Like sucking off a dog or whatever may be appropriate for your interests.

bump

Lowkey furry*

I do 100%

Please someone give me advice on this post. I want to fuck my husky's ass and get him to mount me.

Like 10% realistically. About 1/10 people I talk to eventually express curiosity. 1/100 actually admit to acting on it, and none of those have ever mentioned anal activity, just oral.

Never done it with a dog but I'd say just rub their sheath until they get hard then get on your knees and try to line him up. It takes a while to get them started in most videos I've seen

Use peanutbutter on your asshole and on your stomach while you lay on a table so it gets to the center and your asshole and its dick are close then just put its dick in and it will start doing it himself

Sounds weird, but curious as well.

If you want to fuck his asshole for the first time make sure you have a lot of lube. Clean him out with an enema first, then inject the lube into his asshole. It's not enough to just put it on the outside.

If you practice with enemas on yourself and him, he should be comfortable with you touching his asshole. Once he's comfortable, fill him up with lube and fuck slowly.

It takes times so earn his trust first, and it doesn't hurt to let him pound your butt first a few times. Practice taking his knot first before you get inside of him.

6 years of experience with male dogs

I fantasize about sucking off a big dog like a german shepherd or a lab, maybe get fucked by one. Smaller dogs disgust me though

DOGGGG FUCKKKKKRRRRRR

sauce?

Mm

Im a faggot e621.net/post/show/1039045/3_toes-3d_-artwork-4_toes-abdominal_bulge-abraxis-

Trust me once you feel your dick wrapped around a saluki or afghan hound's asshole, you will love those sexy thin dogs.

Thin dicks so easy to deep throat.

Otherfag here,
sauce is H0RS3, makes a lot of animations in similar style.

Im not really interesting in fucking a dog, just want to suck some dog dick and be fucked if I could take it. They usually have massive cocks

>They usually have massive cocks
They also last less than a minute

Both ways is best. I never understood the whole only top or only bottom thing.

Nothing feels better than a sandwich between 2 male dogs. And trust me, a big dick is way overrated. Dogs have thickness compared to humans, which can cause damage back there. A thin dog dick is still thicker than the biggest human dick after you take into account the knot.

Ive had sex with dogs who have big dicks and they last pretty well

bump

That went out of hand really fucking quickly