YRYL (You Rage You Lose)

YRYL (You Rage You Lose)

I'll start...

>not disabling the combination in control panel
you should get a mac, OP. you clearly don't know how to use a real computer.

>[voice comms] DEFÜSE, DEFÜSE, blyat

know what makes me rage? entertainment like this
>youtuber
bullshit. its like everything that is wrong with TV just maxxed out to a whole new level.

>merican education

This is the kind of women that vote for Hillary.

Damn.

if you want to discuss politics here, discuss idealogy or actionable proposals.
if you want to discuss strawmans & celebrities, go to pol.
>that clinton bitch got fucked, its over. can we stop Sup Forumsbaiting on Sup Forums now?

Stay our of school, get educated instead.

> I tell you what.
>heterosapiens
omg i cant stop laughing

Typical southern Republican mother.

Holy fuck, I'm a little mad

You don't have to go past single digits though? Anything with an even number in the last digit is even.

what if I enter 102

i had this ONE teacher, ex-USSR, he carried around a notebook with some russian written on top. google translate says "to learn from the soviet people means to learn victory".

he was SO much different from schools in most western countries.
he made sure we understood what he was saying
he actually prepared his classes and could answer almost any question, regardless how unrelated it appeared.
he cared about teaching us ethics instead of rules.
when people were struggling he was spending his time after class to make sure they dont fall behind.
and the most important bit: when someone disagreed, he totally went back to the start and acted like he wasnt 100% always right (he was) - allowing the student to understand his mistake at his own pace, or interrupting the class to go to the library to find a better source for his claim.

man, i am telling you school doesnt need to be shitty. just teachers got to be highly educated to educate pupils.

note that this is '09 - in the meantime, there is actually not just a minority using this differen definition of racism where "power" is relevant instead of only discrimination.

According to that program 102 is odd

>when people are too retarded to turn this off
Almost rageworthy

gf keeps asking me why I don't want kids, I should show her this.

If I had a kid and they said this to me, I would rip their chest cavity open and rip out their organs.

I don't quite have the temperament to deal with assholes our society makes, certainly not ones I'm paying for.

>you clearly don't know how to use a real computer.
And you don't know either, otherwise you wouldn't be using Wind OS.

Make em earn it themselves. They'll also be really careful with it then.

B- but modulus!

>Wind OS
is that supposed to be mockery?

lost

Nah. Actual mockery would be:

Windows user: dumb, illiterate, "how do i fix computah halp me!!1" annoying faggot who always begs for help when he gets a "virus" (be it an actual virus, a system bug or whatever - it doesn't matter, everything is "virus") and who's forced due to a dragon dildo in his ass to obey any order Microsoft issues.

OS X user: replace "Microsoft" with "Apple" and add a second dragon dildo.

she just needs to die

are you 12 years old, or something?

Great argument. Well memed, my friend :^)

I'm currently learning Java.

How do you make something like this infinite? Like going way past 100? Is it just

if ends in 0/2/4/6/8 = even?
if ends in 1/3/5/7/9 = odd?

But what about decimals? How do I make this work with decimals to an infinite extent?

How about
"check number for integer
if number is not integer -> exit program"

Not sure if trolling, but "evens" and "odds" only apply to natural numbers.
So just send a "fuck you user, invalid input" when you detect anything BUT natural numbers.

If I believed this to not be a hosx, I would rage. But it is so far out, that no zane person wouldn't change her mind if she had a son.

I thought something like 1.6 would be even since it's perfectly divisible by 2? Then again it's been a while since I brushed up on basic math stuff.

I guess the ending number is all that determines if only natural numbers are odd or even.

I have to admit, that picture is pretty insulting. I learn Java on my own time as a hobby. Is that really enough to get you a degree these days?

That just makes me want to rape steal a bomb and rape it infront of her

fuck that.

I'm not sure if this is bait or I'm misunderstanding the question, but just do the number modulo 2 and check if it's 0. 0 = evens, 1 = odds.

>I thought something like 1.6 would be even since it's perfectly divisible by 2?
Following this reasoning, all numbers are even, since all of them are "perfectly divisible by 2" (3/2 = 3.0/2 = 1.5)

I don't have a problem with YouTubers like pewdiepie, they found a way to entertain an audience who enjoy the content they produce. I do hate the faggots who comment like that tho, as if pewdiepie is somehow original or the first person to make let's plays.

That gif is fucking amazing.

elsa needs a beatdown

I miss the old time womyns, they were kind of gentle on us compared to the new sjws

Not really, as 1.73 would add decimals making it not perfectly divided.

But I'm wrong anyway so it's a moot point. Only integers are even/odd.

I don't understand. Wouldn't it ending in an even number make it even? And ending in odd make it odd? I'm new so not sure what the modulo is.

>modulus
you fucking get it.
>going to school now little faggots.
modulus performs division returning only the remainder as a whole number.
>tl;dr
if n % 2 > 0 then odd else even.

All this does is justify my hatred of women

Would be 10/10 rage if she hadn't clearly friend-zoned him from the start. If he knew he wasn't going to get laid, but stuck with it anyway hoping it would change, then he deserves what he got.

This isn't a cringe thread faggot

Kids are a product of their upbringing. I have three kids and they all know I'd tell them to get to fuck if they asked me for a £500 phone.

These kids are all great examples of what happens when you spoil your kids and fail to teach them the value of money.

dude...
Check up definitions.

Funnier than the whole YLYL thread going on.

>shift+click No

this.

But funny banana is hilarious

THIS IS SO OBVIOUSLY FAKE
IT MAKES ME REALLY SAD THAT SO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT. HOW ARE YOU ALL SO GULLIBLE?

>what is Poe's Law

You should be thankful that you've never had to meet these kinds of women.

Yes, if it ends in a even number it is even.
How do you code so that the program sees the last digit in the number? The easiest way is to used modulo (%) which takes the remainder of a division.

3%2 = the rest of 3/2 which is 1
or 74%2 = 0 since you get no rest if you divide 74 by 2

I'd love to know who this person voted for. So if it was Trump, which It probably was, most of the dumb shits on this website hav something in common with her. Hope you feel alright that most Trump voters are uneducated dirtbags.

They don't want teachers like this in schools.

Teachers are just supposed to teach boys that they are worse than girls (or have add) and pass on the democratic indoctrination

least significant bit "1" - odd
"0" - even

nobody knows racism like a black woman, that is for sure

WAHHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHUHUHUHU

this is why American education sucks

No way that's real

of course if you were to find out she voted hillary you would probably be fine with that because sisterhood.

tits or gtfo

>earring
>ponytail

Like pottery

NO, THIS IS FAKE. DON'T DO THAT STUPID
>Don't underestimate their stupidity
THAT IS OBVIOUS FUCKING BAIT YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING NEWFAG NORMIE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEE

If (number % 2 == 0)
Number is even

Else
Odd

in python:
def isEven(x):
if x%2==0: return True
else: return False

>someone missed the point

This is kinda like that Brock Turner case. I heard about it for like a year and how horrific the scene was and that he deserved to be put in the gas chamber, etc. Then when I actually read the shit myself, you come to find out that he didn't even put the tip in. Didn't even have his dick out. He fingered her. God I hate women.

>value of money

wow, great ethics and principles you have there my goy! I've never understood the whole "work is freedom" and "value your money" mindset, its such jewish manipulation. Money is a necessity but not something to be proud of, same with work.

The only thing to be proud of is power, and sadly those spoiled idiots are more likely to get that than the fags here getting all butthurt because they feel proud of how much they (((value money))).

(x%2==0) ? true : false;

if you think 1.6 is even then learning Java in your own time as a hobby is probably not going to result in too many offers after an interview.

on the other hand, if you are trolling this board to get people to rage you have probably won this thread, well done sir

>sane person
Yeah you are right, but these people aren't exactly all there now are they?

*insert overused Harambe joke here*

can't see the ragin' part, i just kekt hard

>I tell you hhhwhat

Fucking what

Lost >:(

There are easier ways to do ir is it? which lenguage is that?

Lol smart ass kid, dumb ass teacher.

>get to fuck

>I wan't an iPhone dad
>well then you know what I want, let's get to fuck
>but I no want fuck, it hurt
>YOU NEED TO GET TO FUCK TO UNDERSTAND MONEY

Holy shit I lost

this shit