Christ, what an embarrassment. Trump calls up the British prime minister and chats like he's hitting up a ho on Omegle...

Christ, what an embarrassment. Trump calls up the British prime minister and chats like he's hitting up a ho on Omegle, suggesting she drop by for Netflix and chill or something. I'm actually embarrassed for you, Amerifats. You're the laughingstock of the entire fucking planet.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/17/civil-servants-befuddled-trump-casual-invitation-may

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-22623251
rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Guardian
youtube.com/watch?v=o7jlFZhprU4
youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're welcome, faggots

Trump knows the UK is the only ally who is worth anything.

In the unlikely scenario where the USA is attacked, which NATO member would actually do anything.

>Acts friendly to our ancestor country
>Says he loves the queen and is obviously eager to maintain close ties with a very close ally (don't even start with 1812)
OMGZ LITERAL HITLER IS CHATTING UP MY PRIME MINISTER, HE'S HITTING ON HERSEXISTRACISTMISOGNISTXENOPHOBICARACHNOPHOBICORANGEBIGGOT

What the hell does that have to do with Trump's cringeworthy informal chit-chat during a formal and official discussion with the leader of a foreign State?

Really don't see what's wrong with this. He personally invited someone to come visit. I think people forget that people in power are still.... just fucking people... Respect the position, respect the person, be friendly. What has he done to go against that?

do you even know what watch netfix and chill refers to you fucking faggot?

This. As a business owner, I really don't like it when some 20 something new hire is trying to kiss my ass and be formal and shit. I prefer it when people are themselves, just don't be a dick.

It's called, "not having a stick in your ass".

Because heads of state require and expect a certain level of gravitas. They're dealing with issues which affect the lives of hundreds of millions of people, and can trigger wars or worse with a single wrong step. Trump, being a completely uncultured clod, treats an important, formal, first discussion with the leader of an allied state like he's chatting over his back fence.

You elected a fucking clown, complete with red nose and clown shoes, and the whole world is laughing at you.

You think the prime minister of the United Kingdom is the equivalent of some pimply minimum wage jerkwad, do you? Fuck, no wonder people like you voted for Herr Drumpf.

>dubs show their flaccid dick
>trips have to film fapping to it

We volunteer to implode our entire government just for the lulz

Who gives a fuck. The asteroid is coming anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, listen to you sitting there spewing your opinion like you know a fucking thing about how the people that run our countries go about their business. I don't know what's up your ass, but plenty of government officials have settled gravely deep matters and talked as friends would.
bbc.com/news/uk-22623251

"I mean, for crying out loud … another stiff-ass Brit, with your secret codes and your passwords. One of these days you guys are gonna learn just to drop it."
–CIA agent Jack Wade, GoldenEye

No. Wrong. That's completely your unfactual OPINION.

Ctr isn't paying anymore, and neither are her doners. Go away.

no jimmies have been rustled.

>In the unlikely scenario where the USA is attacked, which NATO member would actually do anything.

The US is the only country to ever invoke article 5 in NATO. And to my knowledge most countries participated.

>her doners

The point
________
Your head

ALL HAIL EMPORER TRUMP! AMERICA!

america, the "texas" of earth and beyond!

ITT: the pot calls the kettle black.

The moment we start treating politicians like they are better than us is the moment we descend into chaos

Agreed, OP. So glad I moved away from that shithole before this walking scrotum was elected.

If America is the Texas of the world, then what is Texas

>>The Guardian

Ok, buddy.

who is this and why is she wearing earmuffs

Running opinion pieces you don't like =/= bad journalism

No. Just being The Guardian. Discredits them. Wanna send me some MSNBC or CNN or Fox or The Onion next? They're all about equally reputable.

He's uncultured, for making conversation ?

running any opinion == bad journalism

Ah, the Merkin edjymakashun sistum.

Oh, I know, what about BuzzFeed or Huffpost or Drama Alert! So true and unbiased, those lot. And with no ulterior motives either!

/s

She's David Cameron's replacement and she heard he has a fetish for ears.

>inflammatory headline
>article has nothing negative in it
fucking sheeple

you are lucky he knows what a "british" is, that is how irrelevant you guys are

The only reason you know about the Snowden stuff is the Guardian. What's your problem with them?

Are you shillniggers STILL shillnigging? Man, just accept your loss and pretend you're not a baby. MAGA 2020. The best day on Earth was when Hellary Cunton lost and the liberal tears that fell that day. MAGA.

He did commend Scotland for supposedly backing Brexit.

Wut...? The internet is vast friend. And lots of people report lots of the things. But you cant look me in he eye and tell me The Guardian is credible. These are the kind of lying morons claiming that Hillary had a 90% chance of winning and projected her like 5-7 points up everywhere all election season. Soooo...

A humanly impossible ideal.

Heads of state are incompetent people just like everyone else. Pull your head out of your ass.

It's funny because the rest of the planet is what we laugh at. Rip poors

Everybody did. Are you just repeating something you've heard other people say or do you have an actual reason to disregard the guardian as a source?

No. Not everyone did. Only severe left did. And they ruined their credibility the same way Fox did years ago by leaning heavy right and painting all their prices through a severe right lens.

fuck off. Im glad we don't have an uptight president.

Fox did as well, you have no idea what you're saying.

Pieces*

Don't trigger the poor lad by asking for facts. He'll be "MAGA!"ing and "nigger!"ing all over the place like a PTSD Klansman with Tourette's.

I for one am looking forward to President Trump making a state visit to the UK.

Can you imagine him staying in Buckingham Palace and making small-talk with the Queen?

Compared to his ostentatious apartment in Trump Tower, the Palace probably looks subdued. I wouldn't give him too many ideas about the head of state wearing a crown though.

Not everybody was running the same slanted polls in the US, you know.

What part of "Fuck Fox, too" aren't you fucking getting?

Is this like when Obama gave the queen an ipod?

as a 26 yr old male why do i find her attractive

Trump seems so chill and like he is actually enjoying this. A good shakeup of the political world just might be what we need.

That's not the "chill" of confidence. That's the "chill" of arrogance and stupidity. The inability to tell the difference is one of the defining characteristics of Amerifats.

MSM is on its way out.

>only severe left
>fox too

Really?

Just because they aren't rigid fags like you Euros doesn't mean they're arrogant.

Loosen up a little faggot, enjoy life.

Good fucking riddance. It's a shame we have to take all news with a grain of salt in our country. How the fuck is it even "News", then. News used to be facts. Not conjecture and anecdotal evidence. MSM lost to The Ratings Game. Idiots.

You're an idiot with no reading comprehension. He slammed Fox as having been discredited well before the left-wing media ended up looking like as much of a joke. Go back and read it again. All MSM is fucking garbage now.

I also said far right. Read my god damned messages before trying to call me out, moron.

BUT it is the troll /b deserved

My point is saying "they got the election wrong" isn't a valid way to dismiss the guardian.

See

OP is a faggot

Holy shit, quit while you're ahead man, you're making no sense.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Guardian How's that, faggot?

>boo hoo I don't like trump
>he didn't worship some old slag cunt from somewhere
>we should be treated more importantly
>I understand business and politics
>my pockets are definitely not full of spaghetti

Nice try OP.

Bro, would you rather have a leader with a stick up their ass, or one who is polite but relaxed? At the least can you give me a reason for calling him arrogant and stupid in the call he made?

I gotta agree with this guy. I don't love Trump or anything. But this is probably the least contentious thing he has done since the election started. Your desperation to find more things to hate about him says a whole lot about you.

Come on, a british means second place, everyone knows that.

Why would he pay her any respects? Britain is officially dead and done, Brexit will kill an already dying empire-turned-nation.

Respecting Britain is like respecting Gambia, a pointless waste of time.

You don't even have airplanes for the carriers you're wasting your last pence on, waging war on Britain would be a turkey-shoot for any nation. Argentina should take back their islands from you, you couldn't defend them.

Your point?

a british was smart enough to get away from the europoors sort of like Michael Jackson trying to become white

It was casual respect and courtesy, not formal code and ye olde court mannerisms and unspoken rules.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7jlFZhprU4
> So if you go to Washington
> Its buildings clean and nice
> Bring a pack of matches
> And we'll burn the White House TWICE!

This thread in a nutshell.

Guys, you're all a bunch of fucking idiots.
Do with that what you will

haha, look at this idiot, he has no idea what the Brexit will do for Britain, except for what he read on Facebook.

Remind me about the usa's wikileaks...

>Mexico-in-waiting?

>Rip poors
how much are u in debt right now

had to get my appendix removed 2 years ago, wasnt in 10k debt afterwards, feelsgood.

I would be embarrassed if I were you that is for certain.

found the faggot

Style was unceremonious
Substance was good

Are you all about style like a fag?

As a wealthy man, if someone talked to me like this I would immediately set them aside.

Owning a laundromat doesn't must make things look different to you, though.

is that what he said?
maybe he should walk up to her with his dick out.
you know introduce her to little wille. like Bill Clinton does.

Okay

He's allowed to be informal. He's the soon-to-be leader of a bigger, better, more important "state".

gg tho fag

>I say gg
>but it wasn't gg
>it was bg

so are the losers in an election but we're not seeing that.

He's trying to hide from himself and others the present worthlessness of UK, which is reflected in Trump's casual invitation.

genuine butthurt. will you be able to keep this up for another eight years?

like obarry was

You britbongs are ignoring how fat you're all getting. You already have the highest percentage of overweight children.

>doesn't must make things
>literally can't even with this
>jet fuel can't melt cheese pizza

God I hate this place.

Chekem feggs

the possibility of oral sex with her dentures out.
don't knock it.

>>offline.jpg

Shoulda smoked some weed to slow your reaction time. Might have made it, then.

Poor bait still reels in the stupid faggots.

yawn

Have some British gravitas.
youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w
No, below.

Fuck autocorrect.
offbyone.jpg