Is there ever a good reason to RAPE a woman ?

is there ever a good reason to RAPE a woman ?

When she says no.

Bump

on her birthday

Kek
/thread

If she looks like Ivanka

>is there ever a good reason to rape a woman?
Yes because they're women.

/thread

That's obvious. How the fuck do you rape a woman that says yes?

kek

Female terrorist knows where the nukes are, conventional interrogation has failed, enhanced interrogation has failed, green light for broom handle interrogation.

No

Yes. If you and said woman are drunk at a party and both of you are fucked up and she wants to fuck but then passes out, then have sex with her anyways. She was gonna fuck you before she passed out so what's the difference? Just tell her she blacked out and had a good time fucking you. Nobody will know bc before she passed out you guys were grinding each other.

This gifs shows how weird we really are. Back then men's ideal body was skinny drug addict and women's ideal body was fleshy and curvy. And I guess fake boobs were already a trend back then too.

My fetish is to have a woman try to kill me in my sleep, but I end up over powering her and keeping her a prisoner. Then I keep her tired up and just rape her everyday until I get tired of her and kill her. I have to kill her while fucking her though.

After you sack/conquer a city you're supposed to have your way with the womenfolk. It's how you assert your dominance in your new region.

If you want to have sex with her and she says no.

The best way is to fake, but cries are probably the pros

in uk rape 4 self defence works

Rape isn't real stupid. They all want it. Some just REFUSE to admit it.