Hey Sup Forums. This is the cringiest shit ever...

Hey Sup Forums. This is the cringiest shit ever. This brother and sister duo is from my town and they think they are great at singing. I want you to spam the fuck out of their comment section on their channel. 6 videos total, but this is the first one they've ever posted. People encourage them to their faces and tell them they are great. Tell me what you think. youtu.be/RnfvLBtZcKM

Thanks for the laugh user, much needed

lmao

this shit deserves to get bumped

lol

I see someone already made a comment. Thank you user

Only because im a very avid metal fan and I hate kids like this. Usually I wouldnt even bother giving them the attention

Id say "not your personal army" but I have never cringed so hard.. Please destroy this

What state are you in op?

I'm like 99% sure the one in the foreground is my friend Michael.

It's much needed on this case. They do NOT need to post anymore. Did you see the Korn cover? Ew, and other user, you're welcome for the laugh. Whatever any of you are going through, I hope it gets better.

Bumping because this needs more attention

>No fun allowed and jealousy
Get a life, faggot.

i like their growls

I can't really tell if they're bad because as far as I know that kind of vocal is always bad. Like, I'm listening to the actual original song they're covering and it sounds equally bad, just better produced.
they do seem out of tempo sometimes though

I'm in Missouri, and his name is Dakota. I don't think you know him but strange that he has a look alike.

>Go back to tumblr you fucking edgelords, I can make better music with my dick inside of a cat.

11 replies 8 posters, nice samefag OP.
Also, NYPA and KYS.

God I'm dying XD thank you all

this right there is good stuff

stop samefagging

sage

OP isnt samefagging you fucktard
There are 5 posters in this thread.

Get the fuck out

I can't reply to other people on my own thread? Who the hell says you're in charge? Gtfo if you think otherwise.

Ugh what the fuck is this, commented, let's destroy their dream.

Done my dear Sup Forums user

haha omg wtf is this shit

bump