Ariel Winter Thread

Ariel Winter Thread

What do you think about the way she's looking recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9L7CViai5O0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you mean the way she's been looking since puberty.

Either way, what do you think of her body?

THICC or fat?

she ist hot as hell

fat as fuck

this is thick

i would fuck her sweet little pussy all day long and suck her sexy nipples

You.know the country is facing an epidemic of proportions when fat fetish is a common every day thing

Agreed

neither thicc nor fat. She is normal with nice baloons.

I like her and think she's hot but I like em chubby. Some women just have the potential to get huge. She's certainly one of them, you can always see it in their face, they usually have very round faces that tend to look fatter than their bodies. That and she comes from a family of heavy women.

If she's not really keeping tabs on her weight, it will be very easy for her to explode.

Though I think all pics in this thread are a bit dated, she's posted some recent stuff on her instagram where she's in a bikini and she's clearly lost a few pounds.

She's clearly trying her hardest to become a sex symbol celebrity lest she simply wind up "that girl on that sitcom several years ago". If she falls out of the limelight, I guaran-fucking-tee she's gonna go the way of Kirsty Alley or Jessica Simpson.

Found the SJW

Fat piece of shit.

Sex goddess.

who?

I like her little belly

ARIEL WINTER

Traditionally, fat was beautiful when people are starving. Through history, a fat women was a healthy and rich woman who could give birth without issue. That's why all the curvy women in art.

>tfw enough art history to laugh at "fat is beautiful" empowerment because it traditionally meant you were a good breeder hog

SHE'S A PIG.

Who?

Sexy as fuck

she is a goddess you virgin fuck

A R I E L W I N T E R
R
I
E
L

W
I
N
T
E
R

Well, being fat meant you had serious resources and frequently belonged to the nobility back in the renaissance and before. It meant you were wealthy or came from wealthy stock which has ALWAYS been hot. It meant you were in no danger of starvation like the other 98% of society.

But in modern times, food is comparatively cheap and abundant, and lower class food is fattier and carby-er than middle and upper class food. It also shows you don't have much self control which is nearly always a bad thing in other ways. So the reverse has happened, generally speaking, being overweight is unattractive.

I recall an ad where a Greek male statue on a pedestal went flying by, except it was an actual person.

Then a female one went buy and was completely discordant because it didn't look like the zaftig women of such a statue, but the harsh, scrawny, angular modern woman of Hollywood.

A sad ideal for a pedestal.

other than she dresses like a cheap whore she looks very hot

Is legally emancipated. what did you expect?
youtube.com/watch?v=9L7CViai5O0

She's cute for now. Have a feeling she will be over 200 lbs by the time she's 25

Why dont you just tell me who youre talking about you cunt?

ohhhhhh fuuuuuckk

She's definitely going to be super fat soon. Still fuckable now,

Tits and ass aren't free weight like in games. She's closer to 200 than you give her credit for. All she needs is a gut to hit 3.

Yo dawg can you cut me off some bacon from that pig?

Found the Americunt

I know a girl that looks exactly like her

Shes a total cunt but I'd hatefuck the shit out of her

Her weight fluctuates wildly. You look at pics of her over the last 3 years and I bet she's fluctuated within a 30 lbs window. Her family is heavy.

And she looks of a girl, that's not fat yet, but the one that's poised to blow up. You can always tell by the very round fat faces that seem disproportionately fat compared to their bodies. In women, that usually means it's only gonna be a few years until the proportions of her face matches her body.

I like em chubby, but the thing is chubby women are usually fat women within just a few years. They usually aren't staying stable or losing weight.

Particularly if her career doesn't move past modern family, she'll be Shamu within a couple years. She's trying her hardest to sell herself as a sex symbol, but I still can't think of any other projects she's done aside from modern family.

I would like to see more of her and I think she's sexy, but I'm now 33 and I've seen what happens to sexy, but chubby, girls in their 20s.... they begin to get big, real big.

Fuck off you gypsy coat stealing faggot before you get a leftright goodnight to the back of the head, cunt.

got noodz

She looks like Pugsley from the 90s Addams Family movies.

Like Rachel ray when she was skinny. Still had a fat face. And Kelly Clarkson. Same thing

Pig disgusting

I would smash an entire cake all over my dick and let her lick the whole thing off

*was

should have never chopped off them god-tier tits

fucked over her proportions big time

This

She went from THICC goddess to normal chubby woman

It's easy to agree with that statement if you've never seen how they originally looked, they were gargantuan. I suspect they were probably big hangers and she got a nip tuck to get them perky.

But she has gigantomastia, I think. I don't think she's had any work since the initial breast reduction and it looks like, in pics, that she's as big as she used to be.

definitely looked much rounder and fuller before

they lost in volume but to the point where they look wider and almost flat in comparison

imo they were perfect pre-surgery

Well, here's the thing, you never actually saw them before surgery, or after surgery for that matter. But I'd be willing to bet they didn't look as good as you think. There's a point where they get so big they're basically very saggy udders. I suspect this is the case here. She probably got a nip tuck to make them, still large, but perky as well.

I still think some of these girls who get "breast reductions" very early on actually got too-large implants then downsized.

I don't see this as a valid outlook

Don't forget back problems breasts are heavy when they're big, not being able to do things comfortably because they're always in the way.
People seeming interested in you for nothing but your tits like in this thread.

my guess is as good as yours
she was still very young when decided to get them fixed so I suspect they werent really hanging at this point in time

she even went strapless sometimes see pic related

might have turned into hangers later down the line but I think she cut them off prematurely

Honestly, it's better that they're interested in you for your tits, than not interested at all.

I think she's finally realized this, that's why her whole instagram is nothing but bikinis, short shorts, crop tops, and low cut tops.

Sure, it's true that when a woman is attractive they WILL get attention from some crazy assholes, but they'll get attention from everyone else with a cock as well.

Particularly for someone who's trying to break out of a career as simply a bit part in a sitcom and be a big name actor, it helps to be a sex symbol.

>thick

Please, save your niggerisms. It's called "fat."

it's like she's getting shankier by the month

She'll be the new Tess Holliday soon

Will you stream it?

The fact that people think like this proves the world is dead and we need a new war.

how so?

I think he is right on the money and I dont know whats wrong with it

I'd eat that ass

I know this is a photoshop nude, but they did a great job.... need moar!

Got breast reduction surgery so people would stop commenting on her breast. Wears a bunch of shit exclusively to show them off. The duality of women.

The original

she's fat. I'm not really into fatties.

Fatty fatty fat fat can't put down the fork

Post more of her when she was chubby

>blah blah blah
Who. Cares. Did you seriously waste your time with this? Jesus christ. Killyourself.