Smoking on that Copenhagen'stuff today.
>18 years old
>still love smoking
>life's great

smoke some salvia early on, fuck that shit is crazy, its like pot x10000 times

Good too see a fellow danish smoker from Copenhagen

thefreedomforum.com/

yeah, Brønshøj her, hvor bor du homie'?

Fuck salvia. It made me sweat like a motherfucker and had no idea what was going on. Definitely not worth the 15 minute high it gives you.

are u a pussy m8

Ok

Nothing

>about to get evicted
>girlfriend totalled my car last month insurance won't pay a dime
>sold all my shit to cover rent and bills still getting kicked out
>Got fired for not having a car even though I showed up everday to work since the crash, on time
>Got my wallet stolen by a pickpocket when I was at the libary using wifi to fill out applications
>Can't get another job untill I get an id
>Would love to smoke but I'm about to be homeless

Stay high

Mango Kush, only had crumbs so i had to make a stem out of a pen with foils that have tiny holes from a toothpick Stuck in in a water bottle made a bong. Some poor shit but I'm up high now

Sounds shit man, I hope things go well soon for you

As long as you're high man. Try and invest in a one-hitter, they're great if you've only got kief

i smoke cheap marocan hashish because im not a fancy retard like you

I appreciate it bro. I'm thinking of moving a few states over and staying over there for a while. They got me a job waiting I just have to come

>dump girl
>suck dick
>problem solved

Some outdoor blue dream, good for the price and quality

Last of my kosher tangie

How much is hash? I've only ever smoked flower

i pay like 10 to 15 bucks a gram
am from israel

got some purple haze incoming for the weekend

i really like so smoke hash with some red wine and retalin or cocaine its the best

On average I pay about that for a gram of what I get too, plus it has amazing quality
I'll look into trying hash soon

I'm not really into drugs other than weed, so I'll probably just try it on its own

i usually get dirty arab hash have to clean it myself using a heated pot, i lose about 1/3 of my hash but it becomes so smooth like butter, you can actually eat it and get high

Still binging on shit have only done it once or twice before
Bought 1.75g

I'm now realizing that's alot for a noob to shard
Currently trying to smoke out of a small beaker bong
I slept last night after a 48 hour tweek

Tbh I think I'm just going to sell some because I still have 1.22 grams left when I weighed it this morning

nice glass, i did it once, ended up in a 3 day sassion with my friend, his mom came in the therd day and asked us if we are gays,
but we just go high

Nah, keep it. It's something to calm you down and help you open up. Even I'm a noob and I'd love to get that much

>Meth
>Calm you down

Kek

Lmao I'm too high
Didn't realize it was meth

Im going to Amsterdam next week, which coffee shops should I visit?

will be there 30 dec, really wanted someone to tell me how it's done there. lurking

Dampkring or Barney's

isn't the pitbull or some is the best?

Yeah pitbull is the most known one, but I fear that because of that they will overcharge

never heard anyone complain after going there

I would say hinourable mention, not my personal favourite.

And a little too expensive

this one here
Im scared to be disappointed cause im used to (afghan mixed with spice) whats the strongest one here btw?

coffeeshopmenus.org/Dampkring/Menus/Dampkring.html

hey problem here i have high tolerance to weed what do.
How long should I take tolerance break for?
Smoking more doesnt work cuz my body can tolerate more weed easier, but my throat cant adapt to more smoke.

I think 2 or 3 weeks will do the trick for you
Just don't smoke any for that long and you'll be good

that long?
aww

someone make an amsterdam guide

dubs demand

The truck should be a bike in amsterdam

again

dont smoke for 2/3 days and it should be better, if u wanna completely reset u gonna have to stop smoking for a while

And there is a cannabis museum that is like the information center

Malboro

Havent been able to get good flowers in a while

theres so many of them that it doesnt rly matter, look at the price list for '' special deals '' as you often get a discount when you a buy a certain amount.

for example buy 4g get 1g free.

i smoke shit that annihilates you in 2 hits, why are you talking about grams? rerely get my hands on it but still

There should be like a discord or tinychat for this

Well it's unfortunate but i don't think i can smoke anymore.
>Schizophrenic
>Could smoke for years
>Smoking about a half a week
>life is good
>Take a 2 month break to look for a job
>Find one
>But an ounce
>Smoke half a blunt
>Demons come torture me all night shoving shit and live cockroaches down my throat
Never smoking weed again. I can still feel the cockroach crawling around in my mouth. Now i have no idea what to do with this ounce.

kys niger

smoked dmt the other day after a day of tripping on lsd. didnt really do much other than kinda revive the colors of the acid trip as well as making me feel gravity more and seeing the colors again. Didnt smoke nearly enough though, because the guy that got me some didnt know how much to do for that shit to work

why?

This, which I grew in my front yard. Thanks Colorado!

i always answer with kys niger to what i consider tldr

That's too much to read? really? you're the nigger, nigger.

Wouldn't some nigger just come by and steal it? How the hell does that work?

They say we don't have good weed in Louisiana I call em narcs

Why steal it when you can grow your own? Weed is cheap and everywhere here so they only rob huge grow ops.

Why steal it?? Bc it's right there for them to take, the reason people steal in the first place is theyre lazy sacks of shit or niggers

Also fuckin check em bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

cool weed

looks great.

I don't grow any myself, but I found this next to my summer house

So can anyone help me it's my first time this is my little guy 3 weeks almost I had some light issues n ended up with a 3w led n now I'm back to a 15w blue spec for vegging any input on other hydro grows or light is this guy gonna need time to recover or will I have issues?