Any movies about Britain cucking themselves?

Any movies about Britain cucking themselves?

Seems relevant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LcDVmpq9wu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So is england it's own continent now? I don't get it

>Americans

> amerishitforbrainscansoflard

I don't give a shit what you fishnchips do with your muslim sanctuary anyway

Stay mad, bro

Children of Men

everything about that trash flick is coming true

You mean uncucking.

Fucking idiot.
It's too small to be a continent, it's a country now.

Another twat who misuses the word cucking.

*uncucking is the world you are looking for friend.

t. pajeet

how do you guys keep up with all the world events?

i seriously have no idea what is happening with Britain, and yes, i talk to people and go outside, etc

it's just that so many things happen in the world and i never know what's going on, am i the only one here? everything that happens (outside my country) i find about it because of Sup Forums

>Please invest in GBP
>Somebody
>ANYBODY

Every guy ritchie movie ever

t. merkel al-alyiman

I'm with you m8. If it wasn't for this site i would be blissfully unaware of everything.

>cucking
You mean uncucking.

((( )))
>cucking themselves
The left is STILL attempting a smear campaign. Really makes you think.

also this might be the greatest movie of all time

underrated post

well done bongistan

i didnt think you limp wristed faggots had it in you to piss on your german masters

You misspelled uncucking, Mohammad you brown piece of shit. Go back to the middle-east you filthy cockroach

I'll be drinking your tears at the local pub and chippie tonight, you unpatriotic cock fondler. Too bad you can't behead me over the internet

UNJUST

Beautiful

Worth less compared to the dollar than at any point since 1985. It will fall even further tomorrow.

This is historic lads. The complete collapse of a nation in a single day due to the total stupidity of its voters.

>sweden.jpg
but that's in bangladesh

>The complete collapse of a nation in a single day due to the total stupidity of its voters

People will realize now that you can't leave the fate of your country in the hands of inbred chavs and muslims, r-right?

Subscribing to various, credible news sites that aren't leftist buzzfeed, HuffingtonPost propaganda and race baiting through their white guilt.

Following reliable news sources outside of the mainstream media that present objectively.

It's even better following right-winged publishers considering they barely miss a heart beat in the current happenings of the western world. Every time a muslim rat rapes, bombs or stabs someone in Europe, you'll instantly hear about it. So it's on a daily basis essentially. And instead of adjusting reality to fit a leftist, multicultural, diversity narrative; they simply tell it how it is youtube.com/watch?v=LcDVmpq9wu0