twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

??

Everybody is on steroids

back to /heem/ faggot

everybody is on welfare

Shop is so bad

yes hes huge

Probably but who cares,

Literally everybody except for the diaz bros have been or are still or the jooce

ALL THE BELTS

I don't like Conor

no hes on scales

run forest run

ay lmao this

I don't see any evidence to suggest that he is. Went up in weight only bc he thought he could fight at his normal walk around weight and then went back. If ANYTHING he was prob using diuretics. Which can be masked using other agents so that it doesn't show up in piss

that's a pic from the future when he fights woodley

Overrated fighter

wtf he looks lik brock lesnar

yes, and he probably drinks water too.

dafuq question is that?

UFC is homosexual as fuck. But we're talking about a sport where it's not about muscles but rather conditioning. Big muscles are prob good for ground and pound type shit. But big muscled arms are a sure way to get your ass kicked if it comes down to Mano a Mano. Pretty soon you're gonna get tired and not be able to hold your arms up. So steroid? No. EPO for more oxygen efficiency to the heart? Possible but nah.

This is also a sport with a very long list of fighters that have failed drug tests for PEDs. More so than boxing

i know people who roid

he roids 100%

Explain.

Noone walks around at 170 and cuts down to 145 naturally while going into pure auschwitz mode.

okay, by looking at the picture and from my previous experience with people who have experience using steroids leads me to fully realize without doubt or question that he roids 100%

/thread

Umm. Really? Bc diuretics can't make you go from 185+ to 160 flat in 3 weeks

And then suddenly 190 on fight night

Stupid ass

Looks like me in HS @195 when I was natty. I had better upper body and he has better legs. Of course I have no tats.

Now that I'm a needle monkey I'd say that he looks small for running T.
Of course if he packed on a ton of weight in a short time then of course he is/was on the juice. Who cares? He gets punched in the face for a living.

Well he is a professional sportsman , of course he is going to be on some kind of gear...

Kek, what a manlet.
Strongman here.
6'2.
225lbs.
He's be finished in 1 punch.

he'd*

Raw strenght is a huge factor.
Ofc you can't train like a body builder. In the early days alot of the strenghtsprograms were probably flawed, but in todays MMA I have a hard time seeing it.
So you need explosive power (check out Weidman vs Romero in UFC205 if you want) but also good cardio.
Conors cardio is a weak point, buts he is trying to better himself there.

Perhaps not roids, but def at least SARMS and prohormones

DBOL DAN

xboxhueg

this is what /fit/ actually thinks

>/fit/ cant even job without running out of breath

Sure, whatever you say.
I saw mcgregor irl. He looked really scrawny. His bodyguards, or those sidemen next to him could even fuck him up.

Yeah, training is getting too trendy though. Mike Tyson hit weights hard and destroyed everyone for a while

all professional athletes are on steroids

He's a big guy.

That photo is shopped you fucking retard

Everyone is on jooce in the UFC. There's no reglementation attached to it's use and it's one of the most profitable professional circuit in the world. Ofcourse they are using roïds. George Saint-Pierre left the sport because it was a plague, the Diaz brothers complained about it many times and the lower leagues are having a lot of dropouts because of this trend cutting the edge between those who does it for the sport and those who does it for the buisness of creating legacies in the circuit.

Where there's money, there's cheating.

Explain.

I can tell because a few pixels are out of place and from having seen quite a few 'shops in my day.

Oh. Ok.

kek

You're seriously retarded if you think pure muscular strength correlates to ability to fight.

I can fight.
I've served in the royal marine commandos for 3 years, been going to a boxing gym for like 5 years, really acrobatic too. I can kick really fucking high too.

Apologize
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

Not relevant to the correlation of muscular strength to the ability to fight.

If you were strong you'd know how retarded you sound

It does though to some extent. Without muscles, your attacks won't even be effective.