Is this the best TV show right now?

Is this the best TV show right now?

Way better than GoT and Mr robot, every episode just keeps delivering with superb acting and amazing actors.

So Sup Forums, why haven't you started watching it yet?

SHRIIIIINK RAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What?

Bernard is Arnold
William is the man in black

>So Sup Forums, why haven't you started watching it yet?

Because it's catching on with other people and it's entering the mainstream. Soon it will dumb itself down in quality in order to cater to them after having a small taste of the dolla they could have. Just like every other TV show that had a cult following and ended up popular.

Westworld, right? I will, just need to finish this other series. But I'm at the last season.

Second theory already disproven.
I hope not, I hope HBO don't fuck this up.

Well the first part is happening where it's catching on with more and more people, it'll then get mainstream attention and then it'll be dumbed down.

Game of Thrones'd.

>Way better than GoT
Stopped reading right there. Not even close. The last episode bordered on the absurd but was saved in the final 20 minutes. We'll see how they close the season.

I prefer to binge watch, hate waiting between episodes. Once there's enough, I'll grab em all and see what the fuss is about.

GoT has gone down the drain since season 2.

The movie was better.

watching it since the first episode came out. best acting i've seen in any tv series, ever. the actors playing hosts are incredible, especially dolores. she guys from normal human being to full NPC mode within the fraction of a second

It's a good show, and to HBO's credit, but it has a couple of main flaws in my opinion:

1. Over-reliance on predictable character archetypes and situations when the writers get lazy with a character or scene. There are some great characters like Maeve but there are some bad ones like the board member woman

2. Over-reliance on lazy slow pans and zooms during innocuous scenes. There's nothing interesting or expressive about some of these scenes and their cinematography. I would much prefer the director stick to static cam shots if they don't have any ideas. Once you notice the slow zoom you can't unnotice it.

Over all the story's good but some of the characters will do dumb shit like they're in a crappy horror movie or something.

>wants to sound old saying that shitty old movie is on the same level as the show

The acting, story, and basically everything is miles ahead.

>Is this the best TV show right now?
Until The Leftovers comes back, maybe.

Imo, the best TV show this days is that one

It's a completely retarded meme that the virgin autists over on Sup Forums keep trying to force like the rejects they'll always be.

Did you see both?

>a GoT tard thinking his show is better than literally anything else
kek

Is this older model host an actor? If so hes amazing.

You mean both seasons, or this and OP show ?
Yes and No. Maybe I will watch OP show, but nothing can fuck me up like The Leftovers did.

So enjoy it while you can.

How is the second one disproven?

I'm gonna start the leftovers, you better go ahead and check out westworld, you'll be hooked trust me. Enjoy!

WW is worthwhile, but it's no Leftovers.

Never heard of Leftovers. Enlighten me. What's so great about it?

This show still has me all types of confused.

>they used to make you from metal, now you're flesh and bones like us.
William kills people and we're seeing flesh and boned hosts.

Just watch it. It's not like you have anything else going on in your life.

That does not disprove anything?

Ok, i trust you user, I will watch !

>amazing how xddd
Why?
>just watch it omg...

You're not better than GoT fanboys

With regards to point 2, it's the style. It takes its time, much like the opening credits. I like it.

You know that google exists right? Asking dumb questions isn't excusable anymore, kid.

I have limited space on my hard drive. Leaving soon for a winter project, I'll be offline for months. I'm only loading up stuff that I know will be good. I need something more specific than "just watch it".

Jurassic Park with androids and nudity in the Wild West.

Hey, Jamal, stay out of conversations if you can't follow them.

It's a critically acclaimed show that people in a thread about a show you already like are recommending. Plus there are hundreds of reviews for it online. If you're foolish enough to pass it up, that's your fault.

It requires a certain state of mind to really enjoy it, I guess. Imo, it's between six feet under and lost (at their best)
There is a small chance you find this slow (especially the 1st season) and kinda pointless. But you have to try !

And basically, it's about on how people deals with grief and thing they cannot understand.
It really fucks me up, I'm probably a massive faggot but I cried for a week after the season 2 final.

that doesn't sound interesting at all

You don't sound smart at all. I bet you watch sports ffs.

GoT is gay

You know it

Maybe DC's Legends of Tomorrow is more your speed. There's super heroes and explosions and le funny reddit tier jokes and you don't even have to think about anything at all :D

Doctor who spinoff garbage

the Expanse

Dont watch TV much. Gunna be a newfag and ask what show is this.

Cool. You don't have any idea what you're talking about. I'm guessing you were raised by a single mother because if you'd had a father he would've explained that you're supposed to keep quiet in these situations.

Read threads before responding to them.

>didn't watch the sopranos, breaking bad, better call saul, oz,

What it's main issue will be, is if it decides to stretch the story out for no reason.

My girlfriend wanted to watch episode 5 over and over again

i don't know why