>plan to kill myself in front of her
>already pretty drunk
>going to go straight to the bar and order 4 martinis
>then walk over to her and sit down
>scream "WE BUILT THIS CITY, WE BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK AND ROLLLLLL"
>then pull the trigger

Thoughts?

Think of a quote that doesn't make people think "That poor autistic man"

don't be a faggot, keep the lady out of this. go home, sober up and if you still want to kill yourself tomorrow do it alone and OD nice and clean

Got my stamp of approval.

pic of restaurant

FUCK HER UP

Suicide thread?

So, tonight I'm gonna shoot myself outside in the backyard. If the bullet goes through the mouth, my face will still be intact, correct? Meaning, the scene won't be particularly gruesome or traumatizing for family, right?

Solid plan.

STREAM IT

>Thoughts?
old pasta

What a gentleman

Almost as autistic as saving a gif of an autism meter meme.

Stream it or you're lying.

Buy a one way plane ticket to a country you've always wanted to visit. You fucking faggot, what do you have to lose?

If you're gonna kill your self at least do something you always wanted to do. Like fuck a trap or rape idk

If you are depressed and have no attachments you can do anything, and I mean buy a corvette and a chicken mascot suit on credit then chainsaw massacre a chicken farm before the cops kill you anything, and you want to make a joke nobody will remember while scarring this can't? This is your one shot at immortality don't half ass it. Decide on your personal morals, then do something great. People only hold back because they have to live with their failures. You're already strapped into the rocket, least you could do is try to hit the moon right?

Well golly, one would think a dead family member would be pretty fucking traumatizing no matter the cause of death

Rolling for this.

I don't have the means to go anywhere or do anything exciting.

Hell, I don't even have a driver's license, lol.

But, if they're objectively better off without me, they'll get over it, right? People are always relieved when something burdensome or tiring just finally fucking goes away.

You don't need means or a driving license, just get up and go. Save as much as you can and bail.

U saved a thing you liked and planned to use at a l8r time. That makes u a fag8, go collect model trains you sperg.
-user, gold medalist in comedic posting, 1994 special Olympics.

No times stamp, no good. Probably just another shit poster

lmaooo this is the most autistic shit I've ever read

Dude, I'm like a functional child. Mommy and daddy still pay for everything, I've never had a job, and I'm getting bad grades in community fucking college.

I can't even get the energy or emotional wellness to clean my fucking room, you really think I'm able to just hitchhike to a new city or join a traveling carnival? I have no idea how to even function without depending on others, let alone go on some kind of big adventure.

Ironically calling some thing autistic and then arguing if said thing is autistic or not, is in and of itself autistic.

How can I tell you're british from your pic?
Fellow brit here, don't do it

"Grip the shaft, punch the tip!"

That's the joke, but I can see the power levels on Sup Forums rising with every new thread.
Maximum_Damagecontrol.jpg

No wonder the date is going poorly you are acting like a total faggot

Killing yourself because of a womyn, what a loser.

Nah just kidding, go for it faggot, make us proud.

probably fake

it's perfect OP
if only you could get it on video

No, yell " who the fuck farted" at the top of your lungs then kill yourself in front of her

KEK do it and todays OP won't be a faggot
but give us a way to know its real
>pic of gun plus timestamp

good idea

Since you're about to die you can do anything, so go back out, find the prettiest girl there and rape her. Get naked and then just grab her, rip all her clothes off and go to town, repeat with all the girls there and when the police arrive just kill yourself then.

too soft, fam

newfags
newfags everywhere

nuh uhh

You can really tell with no one asking for time stamps, that was me btw.

Almost certainly, but guy in pic is definitely british, I can feel it