Do you dream of russian

do you dream of russian

I dream of Russian ...

Nah most look like aliens

I dont dream I live in the reailty of Russian

Yes I do.

Nah. They sound like orcs. Cute, though.

maybe not everyday. But I offten do dream of Russians crossing the border.

Every night.
Jelly

Well, my name is Nikita, so, no. Also, what Russian must I dream about? Your grammar is pretty retarded, blyat.

no, unfortunately that lasts until their mid thirties, then they become babushkas

only latinas expire earlier

I married one, best thing I ever did.

i don't dream of a specific nationality, more of a ethnicity. i want a Nordic girl with blond hair, blue or brown eyes, big tits and a well trained body. don't care if she is from south Africa. as long as her parents were migrant's from Scandinavia, she is good.

not true

Russians have Scandinavian genes, so you guys go under that category in this case.

>USB 2.0
No wonder america is such a shit hole

dream of russian what? russian bitch? nah man im good, dont care about bitch nationality,

>Russians have Scandinavian genes
Not pure Scandinavian faggot
Not even half Scandinavian

Her face is weird and plastic looking

I don't dream of russian. I am one.

Fuck your slavs faggots

because we only know girls who needs plastic surgery to look as beautiful as natural russian girls

Rødgrødmedfløde motherfuckers

but it is! latinas do expire earlier

not the russian women I know

i dream of fat russian goddesses

>do you dream of russian
I thought Russian dreamt of me...

Russian agenda faggots itt. Мамок ваших ебал. Russia is shithole, russians are stupid slaves controlled by criminals. Degraded nation.

well, ugly people and freaks who like them occur in every nationality and race

but some of their girls are beautiful, that makes up for something

Beautiful girls are born by every nation sometimes

Russia is a shithole. I lived there for 18 years and there is a reason every half-way decent looking skank is using every avenue available to them to leave. Oh, and the place is an intellectual vacuum.

ой какая пися, до что это за пися!

Awww did she drink to much Vodka last night?
She just needs to squat and it would all squirt out like a fucking waterfall of vodka and shit.

Yes. Russian girls are the most beautiful on earth. I must marry one

also true, se we agree these threads are plain stupid just to get morons to let their racism and prejudices out

Ksuha

Да

Hopefully on my face

Russians are mostly slavs, which is gross lol. I grew up around them, and they were basically the white people nobody liked except other Russians

The Russian shilling on Sup Forums is always so obvious. Go be a closeted homosexual on Sup Forums. Gtfo my Sup Forums

cyka blyat

I'm not going to lie, the 4 years I lived in Moscow 90% of the women there were fat and ugly. Had yellow snaggle teeth, if they had teeth, didn't bath, didn't wash their clothes.

Slavs are awful

I would love eastern european chicks if i didnt feel like nearly every one of them wasnt a snake in the grass woman who is out to get all of your money and then leave you ruined and homeless before moving on to their next victim

I dream to get the fuck outta this disgusting country, I fucking hate this shithole.

I talk to this QT russian girl from moscow daily... I swear I'm falling in love. No I won't post pics kys.

Even Russian traps are better than American women

Yes. I am assuming OP is Russian and trying feel better about their sad lot in life.

These threads are made to improve the opinion of Russians and Russian way of life. Go look at Sup Forums and you could see the attitude switch once Putin started his own CTR a couple years ago. Sup Forums is easily impressionable, so it worked really well.

Hide Russian threads
Ignore Russian posts
Do not reply to Russian posters

o! really!

10/10 would succ

KEEP THIS THREAD GOING.. I FOUND THE HOTTEST RUSSIAN CHICK THE OTHER DAY.. SHES SO FUCKING HOT...

LET ME FIND HER.. SHE ONLY HAS 2 PICS I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND MORE OF HER....

SO HOT BRB

You never lived in Russia
Here's a Russian Gold Medalist
Dude, the women there are fucking homely as hell

Russia is cool. Inb4 russian. Naw nigger im american ya fekin feg

try it, faggot

Nobody believes you anyway, faggot.

Ye bitch

sorry man I don't really feel like posting her pics on here, just seems creepy

Vladimir pls go

And won't forget this!

Op is the olympic gold medalist in the 100 cock suck

I'm not asking you to post pics, I just want you to stop posting or preferably an hero.

it's the women who are the backbone of Russia and have been since ages.
The men are drunks and frauds, the women study and indeed often leave the country to go somewhere were they have more equal chances.

I met my Russian wife, we fell in love and she although she never had planned to move abroad in the end it was the smart thing to do in order to be together.
She has a master degree, speaks 5 languages fluently, got a good job in my country and within 5 years she made more money then I do (also Msc), she is beautiful and people think she is 10 years younger then the 38 she is now.

My advice: a Russian women can be a great partner as long as you meet one irl instead of some fraud agency or add.

Наша Карина, славная Сука. :))

Just admit you are lying, it's easier then lying

Im white you faggottttt

Why would I lie about talking to a hot girl?

I'll probably never meet her so there's the downside

She lives in Russia, I live in the US

Lol, these are the types of Russians that grew up in my hometown. Shit fashion, ugly, not just poorly educated, but a refusal to learn. Teachers hated having more than two Russians to a class because they would become distractions.

we need more russians!!!

Lmao, you are not white.

Russia is cool, yeah, somebody likes to eat shit.
Любит народ наш всякое говно

ok

Americans are stupid slaves controlled by criminals as well!

russian wedding

If that was the case she'd be pushing to marry you.
In my experience they even offer to pay for the plane ticket,will give you hours of nude videos,and usually become violently obsessed with you. Dude, it's why people tend to steer clear of Russian women on the internet

russian romantic

Just cause i have big eyebrows and im making a funny face doesnt mean i dont have irish and french ancestry going way back, ya dummy

tell me where to find a fine blond Russian girl, i can bring to Canada

Saladin pls go

And now compare the quality of lives of "american slaves" and russian slaves. Salary, economics, roads, citizen rights in courts.

Its spelled "slavs"

At least theres barely any niggers in russia.

She will treat you so good yankee

You will have a fuckmom

that's why they call all people from the southern former soviet states "blacks".

I DONT THINK ILL BE ABLE TO FIND HER PICS SORRY.. WHOA