Please friends, I want to eat tonight. Not gonna lie, I could also use a cigarette :/

Please friends, I want to eat tonight. Not gonna lie, I could also use a cigarette :/
paypal.me/KaineY

Sell your phone

Lol, I'm not homeless. I just can't work right now due to schitzoaffective mood disorder.

Lol what a faggot

Fridge photo in 3 minutes and I PayPal you 7.78$ (that's all I have left Sup Forumsro)

Yes, I am a very hungry faggot. -_-

When I first started smoking a pack of durrys was $6.50. You could also bring a carton into the country from the duty free shop.
Now a pack costs $20.20 and you can only bring 2 packs into the country.

When will Ahmiracucks learn the the $ goes before the number.

I tried to send but the file is over 2mb, rip :'(

Op here, for some retarded reason a picture of my fridge is over the 2mb limit but I will describe it for you all. I've got spinach and I've got celery. Half a pack of mini carrots, and half a carton of 1% milk. I havnt had protein in literally 48 hours.

You should yank the shelves iut of your empty fridge and climb inside.

Fucking waste of flesh.

>I just can't work right now due to schitzoaffective mood disorder.
Take medicines, man up, get a job.

Stop smoking you lazy faggot. You might have some money for food.

Also, milk contains protein, you ignorant fuck. Kill yourself you mental defective.

I'm on the meds but they make it so I can't think quickly or complexly. It's also not recommended for me to be outside until they figure out whether or not they work.

>I just can't work right now due to schitzoaffective mood disorder.

I can't send money right now due to I'd rather put a bullet in your head disorder.

Thank you for the wisdom, I can't think so well right now so I might've known that I can't remember. Either way, I want some meat -_-

Sounds like you belong in a cage.

Very clever user, I would do it myself but I havnt got a gun, guns are goddamed expensive and they won't sell one to someone suffering from schitzoaffective.

If I was fed in said cage I'd honestly be down for that.

Head down to the bus station. You can suck on some meat and make $20 at the same time

Problem solved.

Lol, I dont want to suck dick dude. I'll do manual labor, boring shit, babysitting xD anything but the dick

Until a toddler falls in and someone shoots your ass.

Obviously not hungry enough yet.

Lol, my brother harambe died a murder, so that all us cage dwellers would be treated better.

I've had spinach and milk for dinner twice in a row and I havnt been eating breakfast or lunch. The celery has dirt on it so I'm saving it for last.

Marder* I'm retarded right now

Ever head of washing the fucking celery?

Fucking moron.

Still a retard. It's martyr, you stupid fuck.

Yup, as I said I'm retarded right now -_-

I'm not using the water right now to try and save money. Id rather have electricity than water.