Secret / Vent / Advice thread

Secret / Vent / Advice thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!lR8Qkbya!j9aSp8skg0YkPwhfBf_85A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I want to fuck my mom. Or at least get a blowjob..

>Meet M. at end of January in Class
>Ask her out in April
>Say's yes, but Friend forces way in.
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with no counter offer. (Work and Family)
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College, 200+ miles away)
>We agree to hangout soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday. (Again with my friends)
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.
>I asked her out a week or so ago, (Via Text as thats the only comms I have with her)
>Looks like her phone is kinda broken due to the text sending as an SMS and not iMessage like usual
>So, No reply
>Try to get my mind off her
> Randomly a friend texts me about her.
>Because of him reminding me of her, I check to see if shes back on iMessage.
>She is, so phone is back and working
>But still no reply.
>Spoke to her a week and half after I asked her
>She made no reference to when I asked her out.
>She either is avoiding it, or never saw it (Though she did accidentally send ;) but quickly corrected it to :) )
>I sure as hell am not going to bring it up again.
>Text to see if shes free to hangout with a friend and I
>Busy, graduation party
>Did not buy it
>Sent this "I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but if you don't want to hang out at all just say so."
>She does not respond
>I check, and see that her sisters HS did graduate the following day.
>Now I regret it.
>Apologize. She accepts and kind apologizes as well
>Text her a month later, she responds (25 hours later)
>Talk for 8ish hour, but spread out replies (Busy again.)

1/2

She still does shit that indicates some possible interest though.

>She is shy, and kinda doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class.

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes.

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.

She could have Social Anxiety? Has hinted towards it in class.

I browse Sup Forums

I posted this yesterday. I've slept with several of my in-laws including a cousin my wife is extremely close to, and have used hidden cams to record them when they visit.
I also get off to the though that she might be out there sleeping with women she works with.

this thread again
>sister's bf asked me to fix his laptop
>agreed and since i was curious started searching through his folders
> found a video of my sister masturbating
>instantdiamonds.jpg
>i've busted many loads on that video so far

Might have a chance to fuck chick this weekend.

Pros: Skinny, blonde, into me.

Cons: She's 26 (im 21), virgin, awkward as fuck, cousin of my friend

Should i?

Pic unrelated

I don't seed my torrents.

>secret
I'm insane and I'm going to kill myself.

>Vent
People are cruel and it's hard being different, I hate that people can't be more forgiving or understanding.

>Advice
Seek help and get help until you get better. If you don't get better, remove yourself from the equation for the betterment of those around you.

I love you, Mrs Smith.

Hell yea!

In my teens, I stole the used condoms out of my parents trash and poured my dads cum into an old printer syringe. I would then masturbate thinking of him and when I came I'd shove the syringe into my pussy and squirt his cum inside me. Over the years, I did it well over 200 times.

Pic of her for reference. She's apparently really smart, just not great socially. Still trying to decide. Date is saturday

GROSS DAWG

Hell yeah. Let her teach you the ways user! don't be afraid. If you let this pass you'll have ragerts. Trust me. I speak from experience.

I HAD TO POP A COP BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T GIVE ME MY ROCKS IN OAKTOWN.

pedos out

Me too - definitely a secret. I'm 51.

Every few months, I do some kind of random fucked up thing and then regret it.

Dumped my gf cause I want a smarter one.
Feel like shit cause she saw me in my worst and still loved me.
I'm an asshole.

For sure - be straight up with her and tell her you are inexperienced, but want her to teach you. Also, tell her what you want to do to her.

No you aren't. You just want a girl that isn't fucking stupid.

Dubs do not lie my friend

Problem is all girls are stupid

Looks crazy.

What possible reason could there be to not fuck that?

And you never got pregnant?

No no no SHE'S a virgin!! Ive been with 8 bitches total and im 21. But she's 26, awkward and a virgin! Hahaha sorry

She's really not THAT good looking

Dubs of truth

bro i did the same except for a more attractive, dumber one. 10 months later it didnt work out and the girl i left is back in my life but in a weird way.
you wont get over someone who was there for you at your worst. That's real love. My advice, dont give her up. She was there for you, hopefully she will be again. Depends on si much shit though

I'm turning 19 the next month and I feel like I've wasted my past 5-6 years. Although if I could choose I'd do that over again.
Anyway, I'd like to know if anybody has some advice for me, anything really. Thanks

Thanks user. Things will get better.
What's your story?

Not really, met some girls while in the relationship and was pretty much surprised.
There was this cute mexican girl working for Space X.
Fuck, she's brilliant. We had a couple of great chats.

everytime anyone in my house is running a bath i try to force myself to pee
and i go into the bathroom and pee in the bath.

Not sure why I actually like my family.

Ha ha - even better. Take it sow with her, do everything to make her relaxed, and tell her that licking her pussy will bring her to nirvana.

Looks good enough to have every reason to fuck her.

Start doing what you want now. You are young with a full life ahead of you.

Lmao sounds good. Im going for it though. Like her cousin is a friend of mine and he was saying how she mentiones to him that she was a virgin and had never had an orgasm. And shes 26. And shes slightly religious. So like im not 100 that im getting laid saturday but dammit if i aint gunna try lol plua she a small town texas girl sooooo im thinking it might work lmao

Wasted my teen years thanks to being home-educated, I've got shitty people skills and I can only get dates from people I meet on dating apps because people I know in sixth form know me too well and how much of a cringelord I used to be. Worse yet, I've never had a job or a relationship. I suppose I'm only 18 though.

Unless you are female ............................................................ Never turn down sex.

Unless you are over 70 years old
............................................................ Never turn down sex.

Truuuuuue thanks user

I'm the guy that does fucked up stuff every month.

I'm have a great job and life. I just do weird stuff occasionally.

Been thinking a lot exactly on the point you made.

Here's more context:
>poor/retarded/unhappy marriage parents
>she's an only child living at her parents
>she's a graphic designer barely making it
>I make bank as a lawyer
>I'm an alcohol/user but she's ok with it
>She's really passive and pretty much does anything I want

Sometimes feel I'm her ticket out of her fucked up family/life.

I have a huge stash of panties/thongs/g-strings that I've either found in the laundry or bought myself.

This fetish will be the end of me.

I turn down sex all the time..

Believe it or not, once you've proven to yourself that you can get it regularly, it's not that enjoyable to bang strangers.

That's actually a pretty mild fetish man.

my fucking nigger
share a story

I'm

> ............................. yes please Do it.!
Your empty apartment can be rented for an extra $150.oo a month; after the mexicans clean out the smell of suicide.

I mean it'll be fucked when someone finds me taking it eventually.

Been thinking almost constantly for 1 year about dumping my gf, been together 5 years.
Been in/out of relationships since I was 17, am 24, so really want to try life on my own.
Shes gotten pretty weird socially after decent amounts of psychedelics, and I often don't feel like I can talk to her at all. Also no sexual attraction to speak of anymore.

Can't seem to take the step partly because of clingyness and partly out of pity. Shes not the brightest and really friggin lazy. What do?

I tell Sup Forums everything. I don't know if there is anything left that is secret.

I'm kinda lost because I have no idea of what I want to do. Maybe programming although I'm not even completely sure about it but thank you for the advice

Yeah man, I can see how you'd feel that way. To an extent that's true, you are her out. She's got a fucked up home life that you can save her from. Thats okay though, couples compliment each other in different ways and maybe that's one way you build her and improve her.

So long as you dont think she was only there for you because she wanted a free ride, You're the only one to know if her love was real. I'd just make sure that she offers things to you, improves you. You dont want to be the one that 'keeps' her. This is what happened with the hot girl i replaced my loving ex with.

Write down a list, pros and cons. think carefully and then fuck it all off with an emotional decision, then you know it's right!

My friends let me stay over because they really missed me. So while I was downstairs "sleeping", I crept upstairs and watched them have sex through the keyhole of their room while I mastubated furiously.

A few months before that, I blew a groundhogs head off with a double barrel shotgun for no reason.

I'm 23, I've hooked up with 3 girls in my life so far. I've never came with any of them. One of them, I fucked about 4 times. The other ones no more than that. It has always been good sex but I end up going for hours and not finishing. It's really embarrassing now that I really take it in; never thought too much of it at the time.

I'm sure being either slightly inebriated or actually drunk didn't help me any, but I was never fully into it enjoying myself or something. Always thinking of something else, I have no idea what's wrong with me. It sucks too cause if I save up and edge a couple times I got a really good load ready to supersoak dat ass. But it's just never happened..

>feelsbadman
thanks for listening

tear the plaster off and reassure her it will heal at every step of the way but never let her believe there's a chance it can be repaired between you

When Im at the gym, I go in the steam room after. If no one is in there, I fill a bottle with piss. Just before I leave, I squirt all my piss in to the water collector on the wall which turns water to steam. Most of the people who use the steam room have been steaming themselves in my urine.

37, married with kids
caught on /b would equal divorce, so yeh I'm in too.

shower?

This is great.

Your wife sounds like a bitch.

As someone who used to piss on a wood burning stove for the lulz I can tell you evaporated piss fucking stinks. Fuck you user.

this^

give her the room to hate you

For almost 3 years I tried to improve her mental skills, but she didn't cooperated. She isn't curious to learn on her own.
Guess mediocrity was kind of passed down by her parents.
I think what she felt was real, but I was settling by staying with her.
Want to be with an equal searching for higher ground, you know what I mean.

Never said I didn't.
That was easily taken care of.

I wouldnt know. Once I fill it with piss, I gtfo. And when I return 24 hours later there is no smell.

You are in the prime of your life, you have like 10 more years to do whatever you want, however you want. Theres nothing better than being a young adult

In which case dude it sounds like the right thing to have left. You'll find your equal and they'll be there for you as much as she was

For the past several months my parents have been using (pic related) on me, mostly because of my behavior - it's getting better though.

You have only fucked 12 times in your life, dont worry. It will change later

Fucking sick

Here's a story:
>be me 22
>gf was with me at my small uni
>there are small conferences and afterwards give cheese and wine
>kinda tipsy with her
>I was actually gonna dump her
>10:30pm
>pretty much everyone was gone
>she placed my hand down her panties
>just shaved
>take her to the elevator and fuck her for a couple of min
>take to a park
>smoke weed and anal sex
>fuck her once more on her mom's car
>she squirted over my coat
>nvm, she'll dry clean it
>went for pizza and she shat my cum in the toilet
>broke with her a couple of days later
>mfw never got my coat back

You sound like a 14 year old kid.

Thanks bro
Have a nice life

...... you sound like an asexual married woman

( I hope your spouse is scissoring the neighborhood slut )

Thanks. I need to get somewhat more knowledge about stuff though

Yeah, good point..
Fucking hard thing to do though, and then comes the logistics of it all, sharing a an apartment none of us can afford alone. Ain't no thing compared to a divorce with kids and houseowning and all that jazz, but still troubles me. It's too damn comfortable to just stick with it, but I know I'll end up more and more miserable through the years. In my last year of uni too, ive got decent looks and social skills, so I think I could have alot of fun with the single-life. Our relationship have fucked up my social-life in terms of friends etc, so I wanna fix that.. This is the first time I've ever written it down or told someone, feelsgoodman.

I've killed probably 5 ground hogs just in the 9 months since I bought my house.

>I live in the middle of no where
>ground hog holes fuck up my tractor when I hit them
>a .556 hollow point is a phenomenal round for ground hog disposal. I've gotten so good they just fall back into their hole, and I throw a shovel full of dirt on top of them

Went on a night out with gf and her friend and bf. Stayed at this girls house because we were all drunk. Gf's friend watched me fuck my gf through a little gap in the door. Gf didnt know her friend was watching, I knew she was. The friend didnt know that I knew she was there.

Hot as fuck.

Was your coat expensive?

Yeah it's kind of wild when things like that happen.

>14 year old

MODS

And what do you think gives you the right to not upload said video?

Pretty sure she is just not interested in you, dude. Some people just genuinely want to be friends with everyone, and so when you text her, of course she replies. She considers it rude to not reply. And she gives lengthy replies? She probably talks to everyone like that: see point one. If you want to understand if that is what it is or not, you need to understand not how she treats you, but how she treats you differently than everyone else. This is an accurate measure of a relationship between two people.

got a folder on mega that contains pictures of girls that has been in my classes and so forth even got candid stuff... its about 30 gb. Done this since i was 14. this girl has a folder of 1000 pictures since 2010

Of those 1000, tell me you have a picture of her toes you can post?

Like 100 bucks
I liked it though

not a feet guy so im sad to say i have not the requested image...

When I was in my mid 30s I molested a 17yr old

Me and wife started going to a local swingers club around the beginning of the year. Being the youngest and usually in the top ten of best looking couple there, we get laid a fucking lot.

Shame.

I had a huge mega folder, but the fuckers blocked it and I cant get back in to it again.

Me 23 years old dude. have a girlfriend and amazing daughter.

been in a relationship for past 5 years.
having sex with my GF once a month, she dont want to more often. dunno what to do.

for almost year ago started att new job. My boss is a woman, couple of years older than me. i felt in love completley. have no fucking idea what to do. she dont know about that. noone does. too embarrasing to tell people about stuff like that...

My niece has an uncle crush on me since she was 12. Seriously debating myself if I should fuck her or not.

I remember you from the last thread.

And No, I don't think you should do it. You will get caught and it will ruin your life.

Never seem to feel complete unless i have someone to adore, went through a break up couple days back. she was awesome but its over, feel kinda melancholy? if thats the word. i wanna have fun being single but i tried just fucking around with different women and i still felt like something was missing, yet i crave affection and female attention. what do?

I've been in 2 relationships simultaneously for the last 4 years. I feel like I'm constantly lying and will be caught out very soon, but also kinda don't give if a fuck if I end up alone. No one I know IRL knows about it. I live with one girl, but tell the other girl I still live with my parents and they don't allow visitors. I guess they both have their suspicions, but don't want to know the truth. I love them both, but in different ways. One is my best friend, sharing the same interests and hobbies. The other is a fitness instructor and hot, but also has a nice personality. I honestly don't know which one to choose. The easiest option would be to go with the one I live with, but I no longer really find her attractive which makes sex a chore. I don't know if I can spend the rest of my life with someone who is not attractive to me, but the thought of losing my best friend hurts.

mega.nz/#F!lR8Qkbya!j9aSp8skg0YkPwhfBf_85A

hope this helps...

No, you shouldn't "fuck" her, you should make sweet passionate love to her.

I guess that is probably true.

Also, she did indicate that she is very shy (and probably has social anxiety) by saying "I am just coming out of my shell" or something to that affect

Besides, I don't think she has many friends (and seems to like every single persons comment on facebook) kinda supports that idea.

>About how she treats me compared to others.
She seem's to be a bit more shy with me (Like she wants to open up, but can't)
At times seems to show alot of emotion when talking, but at others, it's like shes talking to a wall, with literally no emotion

I constantly eat post-it notes, peanut mnm wrappers, and pick the skin around my toes until they start bleeding, love the smell of puss and gasoline

>have around 10 scars

Mine aren't too over dramatic but nobody I know does this

Nobody in my family know I failed college a year ago. I'm currently repeating but not going to class, maybe 1 so far this month, I'm "smart" enough that I can probably pass everything if I start cramming now for the finals (in december). I just don't care. I don't want to be alive. Killing myself is illogical and selfish. My dad beat me. My mother is an alcoholic. I used to homeless. The doctors told me I was a "drug addict". My name is user and I've had an anxiety disorder and depression all my life, most of the best times in my life were when I was getting high. Oh yeah and I wanna fuck my cousin cause she's skinny and has the biggest tits on the planet. Currently medicated and doing cbt and therapy. Advice from oldfags?