Race mixing is a bad thing

>Race mixing is a bad thing
Only a faggot would say this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only a jew would think otherwise

Love me a mixed race cutie

Well, it's good when we're uplifting lower races and bad when different races try to bring us down.

funny part is that girl is over 75% white
And its her white features that make her attractive. the other shit holds her back

Underrated post

>other shit holds her back

pretty brown eyes
brunette
always "tan", but not nigger black or sandmonkey brown

what are you on nigger

what is her name she is hawt

genetic make up is less prone to disease. You admit there's some long removed inbreeding going on the longer pure bread humans go.

It's not so much that race mixing is problematic its the loss of individual cultures. Now that's not an issue with the us because they don't really have a culture in the first place, but it seems a shame to lose places like Denmark France excetera excetera where in the smaller indigenous culture is going to be overwritten.

>pretty brown eyes
Hazel, compliments of whit genes
>brunette
Nappy hair
>always "tan", but not nigger black or sandmonkey brown
She isnt Red colored, she's pink/yellow

>You admit there's some long removed inbreeding going on the longer pure bread humans go.
old term: "putting words in my mouth"

It's kinda like if all the dogs were mutts we wouldn't have a variety and it will be much less interesting world. All similar brown looking dogs...

I love mixed girls, except Asian black ones.

Look at this fucking idiot

Too much race mixing is bad. It's supposed to be about diversity but it actually leads to non diversity in the long run. Humanity'll be like the Goo-backs from that one episode of South park. That's the way that I see it.

if your a fan of iq regression to the mean than sure theres no problem but some of us want to go into space

Also this

>race mixing is a bad idea
>only a faggot would say this

Good job at being OP, OP.

You gentlemen speak my language. Kuddos

Well for niggers of course its a good thing.

There are plenty people in my family with hazel eyes.

Got any proof she is 75% White, I've seen 50/50 who look whiter than her and some who basically look black.

Always that BS of "white features"

I know this is probably bait but yeah it's a gamble. Some are quite awkward looking. But a bit of diversity is pretty nice in my stale area.

Mutts are healthier though

Are they?

that skin and those eyes will never be white and blue/green again.

>liberal think this is diversity.

Wtf is that?

Why would a faggot need to say this?

Rely on better judgements over second hand information.

Generic black genes:

>brown eyes
-all around agreed to be least attractive eye color

>nappy hair
-even black women admit they hate their hair, and hence they all wear extensions and wigs or cake it in products

>big wide noses
-fairly agreed upon to not be attractive on women

>dark brown skin
-looks dirty, brown is literally the color of excrement. Even blacks find lighter skinned blacks to be more attractive

>NatGeo tits
-seriously, how the hell do black women normally have such shitty shaped boobs and giant dark nipples? No one finds that attractive.

>dark vaginas
-they look old and dry. Lips have that same weird purplish color

>ashy
-need i say more?

>big lips
-a (somewhat) positive trait. Although most still have a weird grey/purplish color and are sometimes too thick or oddly shaped

>big asses
-also (somewhat) positive. A lot of them have stretchmarks, and are mostly too big and cottage cheesy. Also, darker than usual shit-brown assholes

Nigs have almost nothing going for them aesthetically. Any attractive black women you find are usually attractive because they lack most of these general traits.

obvious truth.

She's 50%
T. 75% white

guess i'm a faggot

>show me one good thing that came of race mixing

fuck a nigger, commit bestiality

how does it hold her back faggot when being 75% white she is still hotter than a 100 % white girl?

> Brown skin
>Looks dirty

Alright fag. I was with you until there. Maybe your skin looks cum stained and faggoty.

niggers are fugly beasts
some mulatos are of
but pure aryan...that is the thing
my ex wife was pure swede...her moms maiden name was swedeland lol
she was all natural blonde
blonde hair on head and pussy, although the pussy hair was a light brown
blonde eyebrows and eyelashes
when she woke up she looked 12
like an albino
so she would put brown on her eyebrows and eyelashes to look somewhat normal
but on weekends i got to fuck her sat and sun morning b4 the makeup
Diamonds as deep as the earth goes my friend
diamonds

literally nothing worse a human being (white) can do. absolutely infuriating beyond words.

pic related

I'm olive skinned, but pale white chicks>all other skin tones.

Honestly I'd much rather have the girl in the OP

>I have no other function than to think with my dick.

Just tell your white girlfriend to get a tan, you'll be okay.

Only her white features are attractive. Do not be fooled.

Trumps America speaking here.

them lips aren't a white girls lips.
That tan skin and that nose , shes fine AF and its her black features that makes her more attractive than most white girls.

>race

were all the human race, idiot.

you have no idea how pure they are

There will always be White people , Black people, Asian, Latino , Mixed race, etc. for as long as you live and for generations to come . so need not worry

>brown eyes aren't superior
WRONG

this girl looks like a naked mole rat.

I agree. Black people are perfectly fine. Niggers on the other hand, they're an issue.

I knocked up a nigger girl when I was young. Cost me a shit load of money and the kid is a drug dealer and won't take care of his kids. We would all be better off had he never existed. So I gotta agree with op.

you have zero understanding of how genetics work

the fact you think hodgepodging races together makes for something more robust like its a fucking cartoon or video game is pretty telling

would fuck/10
she wears no make up faggots...
go pour a cup water on your gfs face and see what happens

Best of both worlds

You realize most niggers have a little white in them.

Its a gift your former slaveowner ancestors gave your great great great great grandmothers.

Yeah, but you have to fuck an ugly nigger to make one of those.

Yea, and sum us want sum new Jordans.

I don't hate black poeple, but damn, they are stupid.

If you're telling me you don't find this more attractive, you're the minority bro.

You samefagged your own post so many times. Still won't change the fact that she's a black woman, not a white woman.

Racist faggot. The input of both races makes her incredible. The white contribution is no more significant than the black. Fucktard

Is this the same girl as top of the thread?

"Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."

PROOF more black guys should be fucking more white girls.

I seriously hope you have more pics of this girl. She's incredible!

Race mixing is a bad thing

delicious

No.

Race mixing is like making a luxury car.
A beautiful process and beautiful results.

Damn, that tiny change does make a pretty big difference.

Thank god I'm green-eyed masterrace.

they will breed beautiful offspring

Mixed-race kids are fine...it's the low self-esteem, victim class of liberal white whores that are the problem.

TEDDY IS WITH YOU

disgusting

gag

nah

Who?

Different user here. yea. Breed mixing has higher chances of dominant traits popping up, which are usually good. The french bulldog is so top heavy it flips in water. That are 2 other breeds which cannot give birth without c-sections

the perfect mate

makes the perfect breed

> green text?

Soon, the true blood will perish into the ashes of time.

Racemixing isnt good.

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

your replies make him stronger.

and everyone's happy. who would this?

Looks more like a viking to me.

THERE'S NO FUCKING NIGGER IN HER, YET.

she whole wholeheartedly agrees.

I need sauce on this girl.

a perfect way to make a perfect world

People should breed based on health, intelligence, and genetic improvement of the species as a whole. If that means some race mixing, so be it. The proliferation of stupidity is a dangerous thing, almost as dangerous as the proliferation of the largest cult/mind control system in the world, Islam.

Fuck she's perfect! Look how tiny and tight she is. Would be awesome to fuck.

Name??

looks like jaylen barron from shameless

idiocracy

intelligent people die more often without childs than stupid people.

name ONE black man without asking google who invented something good, except aids to decrease the population on earth and ebola for africa.

>Australian wigger
wew

White guy here married to an asian. I fucking love that it infuriates you.

i loved and lost

truth is truth no matter how you look at it.

i agree.

but i also say, that the world already has all the diversity it needs. the world has been created by racemixing, our current GLOBAL diversity, is due to people mixing.

that said, I would like to see us all preserve what is in place now. for peace of minds sake.

racism is a generational thing, it doesn't go away. so, best option is always stay with your own.

more importantly though, if one does plan to start an interracial relationship, they should get the approval of their family, if family is opposed, chances are, you weren't gonna be a happy couple anyway. and most ppl are opposed to extremes like black n white couples. sad but true.

This guy gets it

Is she Carl's GF from Shameless? Looks like her.

Perhaps rave mixing is a good thing, but forcing women to commit bestiality is wrong so I say just exterminate all the other race's males and keep the females for breeding. Then after a generation or two the blood should be mixed enough that the male children can be considered human and reintroduced to the gene pool.