twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, gore thread

Kill yourself: the thread?
>Kill yourself: the thread.

you fucking normie

>gore
>normie

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=65

If posting loli makes you a pedophile, does posting gore make you a violent psychopath? I'm curious how much you actually enjoy doing this.

Youve got to get mad

more like let's be retarded and post tons of gore and feel better about ourselves for saving the world from these awful cartoon loving pedophiles!

youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE
MADDER! YOUVE GOT TO GET MAD

good point

Please report all spam so the mods can delete it and ban the spammer.

It is a violation of the global rules on Sup Forums to spam a post for the purpose of derailing it.

MUH RUUUUUUUUUUULEEEEEEEEEEEZ OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is that the best you got nigger faggot?

Show me your worst. :^]

nailed. 10 points

youtube.com/watch?v=kujo7V9m0gk

loli thread rekt.

>flipped his lid
kek

gore is for scaring newfags, nobody actually gets mad at it, dummy

So, did the spammer get banned?

cats have such cute eyes

Dunno. Maybe just continue posting lolis. Sorry, I'm a lurker.

YOUVE GOT TO GET MAD

Nevermind, he's still here.
Just post lgeit lolis, he's gonna get tired eventually.

You underestimate how much i have to do tonight.
YOUVE GOT TO GET MAD

>arive
kek

come on anons get mad

inexplicably kek'd

Come home, loli man.

dude, find a hobby

...So you need to go to work soon, gore-kun?
Go right ahead.

please go there and get off of this board. They share your autism on that website

Meh still beats spiderfags

YOUVE GOT TO GET MAD

ITT: Misguided user breeds a loli-guro fetish in previously normal anons

>pedos
>normal
pick one

This.
You fucked up hard, gore-kun

I can only imagine you as an uneducated and demented fucktard hammering away in some shack somewhere, smoking meth or crack like the low class buffoon you are. You clearly have no idea how ridiculous you are acting.

Such is the fate of a Sup Forumsrother

Eh most people would be pedophiles if it was legal, either way 9/10 it's just an attraction, I doubt many (though there are some) lolifags are actual child molesters.

Imagine all you want. YOUVE GOT TO GET MAD
youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE

Got any nude ones?

Why would I feel anything about someone as pathetic as you? To compel an emotional response you have to be engaging. All you are doing is spamming gore and repeating the quote from a shitty movie that you probably just heard of, retard.

YOUVE GOT TO GET MAD. GET UP FROM YOUR CHAIRS RIGHT NOW GO TO THE WINDOW AND STICK YOUR HEAD OUT AND KEEP YELLING IM MAD AS HELL AND IM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMOER

Punymortals?
From tumblr?
That you, nigga?
Punymortal215.tumblr.com

You really are just some fucked-in-the-head tweeker, aren't you?

So what do you do for work user?

MADDER! GET MADDER. YOUVE GOT TO EGT MAD

You forgot the 's' in 'mortals'

Sorry not him just some random guy.

Satanic trips confirms

No, you don't understand, nobody here is mad, but you really sound like a tweeked out crackhead. You are a prime example.

Damn, he got deleted again.
Punymortal216.tumblr.com

Love loli and gore, best thread ever. The Troll's plan has backfired. Keep it coming!

Are you that guy from like last week? are you the guy that does like programming?

YOUVE GOT TO GET MAD

Nope

Nah, he bullied some otherkin jackasses and so they all made side blogs using his name. First started off as punymortals but then he got deleted over and over. I first met him when he was punymortals201.
Then there was 202, 203, and so on.
After the otherkin guys made all the other punymortal fake accounts, he just dropped the 's'.

Wait last week how long have you been doing this for?

Do you really think this faggot that claims he's been spamming gore for weeks, has a job?

The guy is just some kid somewhere pretending he has some control in his low-income dead end life by bullying people online.

Ive been doing this for weeks
youtube.com/watch?v=kujo7V9m0gk

OH NO GET BULIED, YOUVE GOT TO GET MAD

This faggot right here is punymortal. He posts gore on tumblr. Likes to bully people by tagging empaths in gore pics and shit. Was thinking this was user.

ylyl?

Why?

Nein.
This is a rekt thread, now.

It makes me laugh. Why do i need a reason? You guys act like i need to be a certain way or think or act a certain way to mess with people. Its fun so i do it. I dont care if you guys have preconceived notion about me. The madder you get the happier i get.

Just let him post his gore if that makes him feel better about himself. Not like it's really bothering anyone. Poor kid probably doesn't get enough attention from his parents.

Abandon thread.
For the guy who started the previous 2 loli threads,
just make a new thread and don't reply to the gore guy.

Anything else that makes you happy Gerald?

My parents love me and im married and happy. Think again. Dont project yourself onto me. YOUVE GOT TO GET MAD! MADDER IT FEEDS ME

ya make another one.

Joke's on you, I'm fapping to the gore anyway.

Prove it

i made those gifs

Well, in case you missed it, nobody is getting mad. You're just being a retard and obviously so, which is repulsive. You're a crack or meth head though. You're either on stimulants or legitimately mentally ill to be so neurotic on an anonymous Chinese carpet weaving site where nobody gives a shit about you but yourself.

YOUVE GOT TO GET MAD!

Hey, a few years ago, i googled loli and got this gif of a loli getting skinned. Anyone got it?

For some reason this just makes the whole thing even sadder. A grown, married man sitting alone in his room posting gore to get attention from people he doesn't know nor never will know.

Gonna have to assume it's a lie then

YOUVE GOT TO GET MAD

He's just like Gerald

Im actually not alone in my room. MADDER!