Hey guys i reaelly want to join anonymous and start to ddos stuff and maybe hack some friends, can i join?

Hey guys i reaelly want to join anonymous and start to ddos stuff and maybe hack some friends, can i join?
Im pretty good at making memes and such.

-The Mysterious

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please guys, just tell me.

-The Mysterious

Anyone?

-The Mysterious

that's where you join, friend

Nice epic troll

-The Mysterious

That's a live honeypot. Welcome to the wonderful world of US domestic terrorism watchlists.

Are you personally within the group of Anonymous?

-The Mysterious

No, but you're now personally a member of the no-fly list.

Im not really a hacker tho, just trying out some ddosing and such. im not a criminal yet

-The Mysterious

Yes you are. You just visited a live honeypot that the DHS uses to track domestic terrorists.

delete system 32

cool story bro

>2919007654
How do i get rid of it?

-The Mysterious

Delete system 32

Oldest troll of them all. Saw it earlier on 9gag, they didnt recomend doing so.

-The Mysterious

You can't. You'll have a van stationed outside your house sometime in the next 2 weeks for a couple hours, they are uploading software that constantly tracks everything you do from now on. It even works if you're never online again. The US government looks at you no differently than any other terrorist now, and always from now on.

>9gag

bait, too obvious

Honestly, if you fake your own death, that's probably your best shot.

If you mix vinegar and bleach in a vase and then huff the fumes for about 20 minutes, you will fall into a deep coma that is indistinguishable from death. Fortunately for you, the vinegar defuses the ammonia in the bleach and you'll wake up after about a month, in a morgue, where you can walk a free man.

Prove it

-The Mysterious

9gag is working for the government, why you think we hate them.

like we care about ur life, believe us or not its ur choise, just like its our choise to help you.

Will any vinegar work?

-The Mysterious

yes, but the fresher the vinegar the better. you need to make sure it's fresh so it defuses the ammonia from the bleach, which can be any brand and any freshness.

Thanks, the idea sounds very clever, Think it might just work, going to try it

-The Mysterious

let us see how you make it so we can confirm it all.

Be carefull, vinegar may be a bit too strong, depends of the quality. If I were you, I'd use ammonia instead.

You need to figure out what you really want in life.

>-The Mysterious
First off, quit this shit. They're called anonymous for a reason.

guys, imagine if this isn't bait, imagine just what kind of person OP would be

Kek

literly every 12year old iv seen in the past year

baited