Ok Sup Forums what will happen to me?

Ok Sup Forums what will happen to me?

Looks like some pussy fag has carried that shit around for years because they were too scared to take it IMHO

Apparently, if you don't stop masturabting this minute you will be blind in a week.

Years no lol it just got like that in my pocket

Nothing. You don't have them. You wouldn't take them if you did. And you just want to act edgy in a shit tier thread.

I'll take a time stamp fucking faggot

well the green pill appears to be alprazolam (Xanax) which is a benzo. People with anxiety and depression take them to offset the chemical imbalance in their brains. Benzos and alcohol withdraw are the two things that will kill you FYI. I don't know about the other pill but I wouldn't recommend taking random fucking pills like a dip shit.

Cuck

If you take the vyvanse you will feel a little jittery and more focused and you'll want to jack off.

If you take the Alprazolam you will feel a little relaxed and sleepy, and depending on your body weight, you might forget a bunch of stuff when you wake up.

If you take both you'll probably just feel sick since stimulants and benzos don't really mix too well.

If you actually wanted to get high you'd have 5mg of alprazolam (you have 2mg there) or like 3 vyvanse.

I hope you didn't pay more than like 5 dollars for those because you just got scammed fuccboi.

An upper and an downer, enjoy your trip

take the dirty ass xanax and fall asleep, you probably wont remember what happened the next morning

That other other pill might be adderall. And I highly don't reccomend you start off at 40mg. I've been taking it for 16 years and the high is still pretty strong

This as well OP. I was going to comment about not taking both but this user already explained it pretty well.
>Good luck bitch nigga

It's a 40mg vyvanse heard it does the same like adderall

This kids are lightweights youll get an adderall speed buzz but more of a body high and extra super focused eat a benzo for an artificial speedball but really itll calm the buzz from the amphetamine. Fuck drink a cup of coffee too youll speedballs

Even if it gets dirty the effects will still be the same or would it be bad because it has all that stuff on it

similar yeah. And vyvanse in a capusle is uaually powder, just saying

Why would u say that? Fakes don't? Or

You're gonna become a faggot...hey look it's already happening

I take a lorazepam, adderall, espresso cocktail thing every night (Im prescribed the meds) feels good, just the right amount of high.

it'll be fine, my xans look the same if i just keep them in my pocket and not in a baggy

if one wants to be really edgy they can snort it

meant to reply to this

Green bars are like $7

Yeah honestly it made the world normal for me when i was getting the shit on the daily from friends. Perfect combo imo especially if you add a little pot

Snorting vannies hurts so much tho

Its called a xmas tree cause the colors looks like you were well sedated before you found cum stains on your shirt below your neck creating a pearl necklace

I don't know why the fuck people pay for street benzos when you can order pure clonazolam (powder benzo) off the internet for super fucking cheap.

because its a pain in the ass to individually dose powder you fucking dope. xanax is dirt cheap anyway

I love xans and pot a knock out combo, I don't usually do uppers since they have little effect on me, but I have still done my fair share of them

lmao if you're getting ripped off sure.

They are worth about 1 dollar, drug dealers sell them for 5 max, if you are paying $7, you're getting ripped.

Adderall and xanax?

lol vyvanse kills your dick wtf u talkin bout nigger

How?

Right wtf vyvanse is pill dick af

Dude.
Did you dig this thing out of your backyard? it's so filthy.

Have the same thing, about to run out sadly

image for proof

It was in my pocket and fill around dirt once

How does it make you feel and did you get it prescribed? What are effects when taken how long does it take to kick in ? Side effects?

Buy them from my normal weed guy, about 6 per pill.

They make me feel. . . very intently focused I guess is the best way to describe it. Almost like my mind is much more clear than normal. Sex is awesome.

Not really any side effects other than increased heart rate. It hasn't caused much of an effect of my sleep nor has it decreased my appetite like others say.

About an hour to kick in?

It makes you sexually active? Like people are kinda saying here

I don't know if it particularly makes me want to be more sexual, rather than heightening sexual experiences that are already going to happen.

Got plenty

Nice. Prescription?

Yup doc gave me 6 month refill worth. Go back and up the dose if needed with mt insurance its $4 bucks kek

I've been considering trying to get some. What did you tell the doc to give you the prescription?

Just mase up some bs she wrote it on the spot. But been going to her for 8 years

A bunch of stuff about not being able to pay attention and focus and it's affecting your daliy life?

You'll probably sleep good then play Vidya for a few more hours than normal
And that's all folks
Too little there to get fucked up at all

Get a job so you have money to really experience drugs and appreciate each one of them

But hey don't listen to me I'm just on a shard binge
Spent 100$ for 1.75 g and I'll be fucked up for at least a solid week

I'm on day three now
Just over 1g left

Still feels good

I basicly told her i had not felt right for a few months and it started off slow and has been getting worse and i needed something to get me back the way i use to be

Just didn't feel right? Nothing like AHDH or attention related "symptioms"?

Could not focus, it was hard staying on task my mind was always going in different directions. Also told her i felt like it was effecting my job

I was planning on saying very similar things, except using college in place of job.

These other guys are idiots. I don't know the MG of that xanax bar, or the vyvanse, but they are prescribed together all the time. The xanax will take the edge off the vyvanse. It's better to take them separately, and take the xanax on the comedown from the vyvanse, which is nothing compared to adderall. If it is xanax, and you haven't taken it before, I wouldn't take more than .5-1 mg. Vyvanse is sort of weak, a good starting point is 20 mg, but your doc knows best.

One guy did say benzo withdraw is the worst, and that is true. It also dulls your mind. But those withdraws are from higher amounts and prolonged use.

Both are addicting, so be smart, use it as directed. You can use both in a recreational sense, but the xanax (maybe its alporazam i dont know) is the most dangerous of the two.

Go to erowid, or google it, you will get much better answers.

Yeah it's a green Xanax bar 2mg S903