Street Vincent - Annie Avenue - beautiful curls

thoughts on Annie's next upcoming politically inspired curly haired bash-the-fash album?

coming out this season

Frog-looking, dorito-looking, liar-looking, skeleton-looking, child molester-looking, crackhead-looking, smug-looking, jew-looking, old-looking, mommy-looking, pretentious-looking, rapist-looking dyke whore.

She's perfect thanks for pointing that out.

SOROSWAVE

>FOUR DEADLY TALES FROM FOUR FEMALE FILMMAKERS
>FEMALE FILMMAKERS

Why did they even have to clarify that they're female there? And you can clearly see they're all females by their names below. There is literally no valid reason for them to add 'female' before 'filmmakers'. This gives the film more focus on the fact that the directors are female rather than the actual motion picture.

This really bothers me, and it doesn't help that the film was not good at all.

And also, instead of calling actual professional (female) directors they called Annie, who knows nothing about filmmaking and (according to her) doesn't even like horror movies.

This movie's unintentionally making people hate women in film.

“According to all known laws of music, there is no way that a woman should be able to play music. Its brains are too small to get its fat little IQ off the Home. The women, of course, plays music anyways. Because women don't care what men think is impossible.”

((()))

The music is great.

Fuck off shareblue

Daily reminder that the 2 best song of The End of The Black Eyed Peas are:
*Showdon
*Meet Me Halfway

Did she actually say this?

She's just a girl with ideas. The best kind of girl tbqhwy.

She´s a sweetheart, she couldn´t said that...

anybody have that collage of Annie that says "can you not" and "I'm just a girl with ideas"?

Would you fuck a dude if Annie told you to?

Is Annie posting a meme at this point?

It's a (((meme)))

I ask Clark if she herself identifies either as gay or straight. "I don't think about those words," she replies. "I believe in gender fluidity and sexual fluidity. I don't really identify as anything."

Straight up KGB shit at this point.

I thought we all loved Russia now?

makes sense tbj

t. sexually comfortable annie poster

Whose rump is this

degenerate agro shilling of a fake ass arttist turned soros agent.

Sorry I don't speak buzzword

>1 ruble has been deposited to your account

Taylor Swift has more ass than her.

PFFFFFFFFT