Sup Forums I wanna fuck my dog, but I don't want my parents to find out, is there any obvious after effects?

Sup Forums I wanna fuck my dog, but I don't want my parents to find out, is there any obvious after effects?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xihzgEsV2nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>I wanna rape my dog

Bump

You go to hell

Only the lifetime of regret. And that's just for the dog.

you can only fuck it if it hasnt been spayed. gotta wait till its in heat

OP, kill yourself

user, while i wholeheartedly disagree with your bestiality designs, i have to give you your due and proper

>based maynard is based

So..

No?

No, not really, but it is worth keeping in mind what this user said. Dogs are very tight compared to humans, so it would be pretty much impossible with most that haven't had a few litters or aren't large. What breed is it?

Make sure you murder the dog after. That way it doesn't have to live with the fact that you raped him. It's the only humane thing to do.

>IN ALL FIELDS

Border collie x Kelpie, it's male though

You could try a pre lubed condom that gay people use

You piece of shit why don't you just KILL YOURSELF.

Unsexable. You do realize size really matters here? You wouldn't try to have sex with a lizard would you? No it's too fucking small. Then you come here talking about some bourses collie bull shit. Get the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=xihzgEsV2nw

That's going to be quite a challenge then, but still possible. Basically, what you want to do is jerk him off for a little while until he's horny, and try rubbing his anus with one finder and see how he reacts. If he likes it then try lubing up that finger and gently stick it in. You're not going to be able to fuck him the first time. After a few different times doing that, try two fingers, after a bit of that then try three. Three should be enough, but absolutely make sure to use a condom and lube. You should also try giving him an enema if you want him to be super nice and clean, just as if he was human. But, if he doesn't like it, then stop. And no, no one would be able to tell.

Here's a tip. Call your local police department for help. They give great dog rape advice.

just train him to lick you till you cum

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You act like there aren't actual dogfuckers here. OP is probably serious.

And my comment was a lyric from pic related album that only a fool wouldn't recognize.

Anyone mind naming breeds thats are fuckable? Female obviously and somewhat expensive and sexy? Like white horses with blonde hair

What if that was OP though??