What has ESPN come to : "Don't expect protests in baseball -- it's a white man's game by design"

espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/17537499/expect-protests-baseball-white-man-game-design

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/articles/news/2016/09/watch-nfl-commentator-shannon-sharpe-to-white-folks-dont-tell-us-what-to-grieve-for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these cucks are just dividing the country up more

>white man sport
hah the mexicans are taking over boreball.

If we're considering Hispanic white, then that's a true statement.

>by design

Wtf do they mean by this?

Also, how is it a white man's game by design, and why would he want to play it if so?

>Remember that time his team's game didn't allow a crowd because race riots?

Baseball is literally the most diverse and proportionally representative sport in America. Its demographics are close to America's and it has plenty of big stars of literally all races that constitute a significant amount of America (like more than 0%)

Honestly advanced metrics are racist as fuck sports shouldn't require that much math n shieeet

Diversity = Blacks, according to ESPN and libkuks

I switched to FS1, its a lot better even though shannon sharpe is kinda one of those black power types

>ESPN has always been a LCD pandering shit fest in recent times
>what has it come to "now"

Do you not know of Stephen A. Smith? You see this one article and now its

>wtf I hate ESPN now

Let us not forget the infamous cornball brother incident.

it's hilariously sad how the only diversity ESPN cares about is blacks

this wasn't an interesting thread the last two times it was made, so it's time to stop.

how would you know what shannon sharpe's position on anything is? good closed captioning?

Sharpe barley said this a few days ago, Dingus

theroot.com/articles/news/2016/09/watch-nfl-commentator-shannon-sharpe-to-white-folks-dont-tell-us-what-to-grieve-for/

Because he discusses his views Monday through Friday with Skip Bayless on Undisputed, weekdays at 9 am and replayed at 2 pm, dont miss Shannon's thoughts on Colin Kaepernick!

Fucking duh you won't get any at a baseball game. Baseball players stand for the nation anthem 162+ times a season. Protesting the anthem would get old quicker than standing for it.

It's literally built into the game

whitlock is right, this is just a fad, and black people need to stop asking white people to save them, it takes more than gestures to change your station in life

it was a joke about how marble-mouthed he is

This. MLB is the league out of the big 4 that has had white, black, mulatto, and asian MVPs, all in the last 20 years.

>Look at my team's roster
>All whites and spics
>MFW

it requires skill

everything white is evil, if you are white, you should be ashamed for existing - ESPN

golf is racist by design too

FUCK ESPN. And fuck HBO and that shill Bill Simmons too.

>Extremely talented black golfer arises
>Falls due to muh dik

Like pottery.

Somebody needs to take this stupid fucker down to one of the parks in Hialeah. It's almost all mulatto and black kids, with a handful of white Cubans (who for some reason doesn't count as white according to our own census).

Hockey too. BY design.

It means that they don't know about baseball's history of black superstars that literally goes back a century, or about all of MLB's expensive programs to try to get poor non-latino black kids interested in baseball.

>already infecting the NFL
>coming for baseball too

Fuck off

>it's hilariously sad how the only diversity ESPN cares about is blacks
"Diversity' to ESPN is a bunch of people who look differently all spouting the same ideology and propaganda.

Pretty much this. As a beaner American it's laughable to see blacks bitch about discrimination when they do it to all the minorities a thousand fold worse than they claim the whites do to them. Check anywhere and you'll see it. Go on kikebook and you'll see them bash Mexican Americans by calling them illegals and telling them to shut the fuck up and listen to them cause they claim to be the voice of minorities everywhere. On the plus side, the more we grow the more they diminish.

MLB breakdown racially is roughly:

white 60%
hispanic 30%
Af Am 8%
asian 2%

I was surprised that the hispanics was that low t b h

latinos and island nigs love the game, American blacks like ape hoop

what is this fuckers problem?

Remember the whole Oscar thing, where black actors were bitching about "underrepresentation", even though latinos outnumber them and get maybe a quarter of the acting roles at most? If anything, we should be the ones whining to the media.

The black percentage goes up a lot if you include black latinos too

black population never rises cause they keep killing eachother in the ghetto, mexicans just breed uncontrollably

Blacks breed uncontrollably as well, they just get abortions. Most spics are catholic.

>baseballs all time home run leader is a black man
>baseballs all time (non steroid) home run leader is a black man
>baseballs all time hit leader is an asian man
>baseballs last triple crown winner is latino
what more do you want?
we even league wide retired an undeserving players number, and created an entire day to celebrate him, along with all the other bullshit MLB holidays

black runs matter

they'll never come for hockey, I promise you

What about Roberto Clemente?

>mexicans breed uncontrollably

No, they just don't get as many abortions.

Yo, niggas these days be making me smdh.

Like why the fuck everyday I wake up to watch ESPN I gotta hear 'bout "this nigga sat down today" or "these niggas ain't sitting down wtf?"

I JUST WANNA KNOW ABOUT SPORTS BRUH!
I wanna hear what's going on with my fucking team, bruh, I wanna know what the players are saying about the opponents they previously faced, and how they're preparing for the team they are going to face.

What the fuck dawg, can white niggas stop being so damn racist to these niggas so I can watch my sports channels in peace? Fuck

It's not the blacks. They're just pawns. It's the elites who own the networks and their political agendas.

Great person, enough that he probably should have gotten that award named after him even if he hadn't died. But as a player? Just another one of baseball's many, many nonwhite superstars. I think the problem is that your average American thinks "baseball" and they think of Ruth (white), Dimaggio (white), McGuire (white), and Jeter (technically half black but looks white), and that makes them think "well, this must be a white sport!".

If you go to sports to escape life's bullshit, they'll come for sports next

This.

>they'll come for sports next
happening as we speak bongbro

Mathematics are racist as well. baka white people give us no chance

This, they should be shot for treason.

Niggers

AA Blacks decided to be stupid and fuck off to a worse paying life threatening job in Football.

The niggers used to run the sport in the 90s with Ken Griffey Jr and Bonds etc.

Baseball didnt abandon them, they abandoned Baseball.

Whitlock was contrarian but at least he would view things from both sides and wasn't afraid to go after any side of any issue

this is just pandering and it's not the first time Howard Bryant has been guilty of it.

This

They act like there's someone stopping them from playing. Dammit rubiks cubes are fucking racist. Why are only Asians doing it!?!?

MLB even has outreach programs designed to get inner city black kids* into baseball. None of them give a shit, if you look at the non-latino black all-stars they're mostly middle and upper class (just listen to Dexter Fowler).

*not the latino ones in Miami, NYC, and LA who actually like baseball. The other ones.

Don't expect protests in Ping Pong -- it's a yellow man's game by design

Being a successful minority will never be a black man's game, it's Asian by design

diversity = as few white people as possible

> it's impossible for race x to dominate sport z when race y invented it. The sport was by design for race y to be good at it!

See
Lacrosse-natives
Ping pong-whites
Basketball-whites
Soccer-whites
As you can see by this list, it's literally impossible for races outside of the ones who invented it to play and git gud.

Native americans seem inherently awesome at lacrosse tbf. Hell, we even had a Seminole kid at my school in Miami who just walked onto the squad and was a beast before getting expelled, and the Seminoles had nothing to do with lacrosse.

literally one of the greatest golfers of all time is black tho

I was implying lacrosse is mostly dominated by trust fund baby white kids but that's besides the point. No one is stopping blacks from playing baseball. Dirt poor kids of Hispanic nations learn the game by throwing rocks and hitting them with sticks. There are no excuses for blacks here except their own lack of interest. Next thing you'll see is chess is racist cause its not catching on in inner city schools. Why? By design.

>adam chimpout jones

Soon enough white americans are just gonna go ape shit. I don't mean rioting either. It's obvious they're getting sick of it and soon enough a race war will start over there.

If you cant see that 99% of media is blatant race baiting, divide and conquer bullshit these days I dont know what to tell you.

Turn that shit off. Starve them of $$$

wtf I love baseball now

I tried watching ESPN's OJ documentary thinking I'd get an extensive picture on the whole thing, but I turned it off within 20 minutes because they made it seem he was the 2nd coming of Jesus.

I didn't know ESPN pandered to african americans that much.

ESPN is basically Salon: Sports by this point

Let it die

MLB is actually designed in a way that favors players from latin america. You can build organizations down there which allows you to develop young kids and get them into your organization much like they do in European Football. "White Men" aka, all Americans including Blacks, are at a disadvantage really.

To be fair OJ was big time popular in the 90s. White people loved that negro.

Well, they're not wrong. Baseball is white. White as in white bread. Bland. Boring.

>Hialeah
west Dade bro?

Baseball is great.

>Hispanics are white now
Hello my fellow white men

Well, it is, but it has nothing to do with protesting during the NA. What are more White Sports and which one is the Whitest?

LAX
Swimming
Golf
Volleyball
Baseball
Hockey
NASCAR/Auto Racing
..I know there are more out there. I'm not talking about obscure shit either, no disc golf or any badminton or beer pong bullshit

until he obviously killed a white woman but all of black america refused to see it

Hit leader is still Pete rose

But he's married to some Chinese chick so eh

He a gud boy, he dindu nuffin, need mo money fo dem programs.

All those sports you listed are far more white than Baseball.

>turn left
>a sport
Be serious now
>hurr wheel is like 10 pounds and hard to turn
Seriously

hockey is the GOAT white sport in terms of whiteness and entertainment value

He's is right, but like society, baseball is an example of moving forward. Dock Ellis already tried that bullshit on harder times and got politely BTFO by Jackie Robinson and Roberto Clemente.

This. I only enjoy watching sports with powerful black men doing hip hop dances. My old GF loved baseball, thankfully my new GF loves basketball and football as much as I do.

What sport does her son like?

Hockey probably has the most international players out of any of the major American professional sports.

Is ESPN anything but clickbait identity politics bullshit anymore?

This is what you get for following American sports.

Canadians don't count as international when half the league is based in Canada. The league with the most international players is almost certainly MLB, half the latinos and all of the asians come from a foreign country.