Alright so I have a little story for you guys

Alright so I have a little story for you guys...

>Be me
>Be in a discord chat with your boyfriend
>troll some newfags because they're like retarded as fuck
>accidentally call your bf by his real name "Jordan"
>he freaks out about it
>he is being mean to me :(
>want to break up
>been dumb doing it in public but don't care, he triggered me by freaking out about his fucking name
>he asks what he's done wrong
>he is getting even more angry
>he asks, why
>tell him it's because you've been together for years, fucking for years already, but you've never seen his dick because he always turns the light off
>he isn't white, so you legit cant see anything in the dark
>keep saying all this in public
>you regret what you just did, want to message him
>he blocked you

If you read this baby, I'm really really sorry. :(
I would miss our time together if this is really ending because of this little shit
I want to watch Eupohoria with you again, the dirty sex we had after both of us got turned on by the human centipede was the best sex we ever had... I'll really miss that :(
please unblock me
i love you

You both sound autistic.

>using the fill tool in pain

Thank you, that's why we were a good couple :/ But I think I fucked up...

Cyb3r here, I am mad that you leaked my real name, but I can't stay mad at you, I really want to talk this out, but this time we shall do it on this thread.

I'm not autistic
I have an asperger
but not autism
faggot

>Using the selection tool in Paint.NET
>Select background and DELET
>add second layer
>fill second layer black
>done

I'm glad you want to talk about it, darling. I really was scared you wouldn't read all this :(

Cyb3r here
>implying I am not on Sup Forums every day
I am not happy about that one guy who claims to have a green dick knowing my name because I suspect he is jealous of me and will do everything he can to end things between us,

Aspergers is on the spectrum.

> The term “spectrum” refers to the wide range of symptoms, strengths, and levels of impairment that people with ASD can have. The diagnosis of ASD now includes these other conditions:

> - Autistic disorder
> - Asperger’s syndrome
> - Pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified

Rouge here,
Oh yeah... He asked me to send him nudes a couple days ago, I hope it's not too big of a tragedy that I sent him a picture of my cleavage to keep him off of me.

please tell me this is a joke, do you realize how many times that horny bastard will nut on his monitor if a 3d grill sends him pictures like that?

This is obviously bait, but if small shit like that happening once is enough to break two people up then you two weren't anywhere near serious

this tbh famalamas

>pain

  ▲
▲ ▲

Jordan here
we are not broken up you cuck, we are talking things out on Sup Forums, we are so shameless we take our fights to the public

but what the fuck is this thread in actuality

is this a new kind of meme/b8

i honestly didn't take Sup Forums to be the cerebral type

No.. I'm being serious... Thought I'd tell you, before he tells you :/

oh shit,

well, I love you too much for this to break us up, I am sure those pictures will keep that whore from flirting with you for a while, let's fuck with the lights on this time

We are dating for 5 years already, what the fuck are you on about? That's actually pretty serious...

Woha you're actually showing me your cock finally?

>he isn't white, so you legit cant see anything in the dark

Stop dating a nigger you niggerfag

cottoncandiicutii here

Just want to politely ask Cyb3r/Jordan to stop sending me pictures of him fingering his asshole. I'm not into that, Jordy. Thanxxx

I was thinking of asking this for a long time but
Jen, will you marry me?

Cyb3r here
you are lying you pathetic cumdumpster faggot, why don't you an hero before you make someones life worse just by being part of it

please stop this thread

cottoncandiicutii here

I don't want any drama. I'm just tired of seeing you knuckle deep in your own asshole. Seriously stop Jordy.

>the dirty sex we had after both of us got turned on by the human centipede

Red Leader Here,

Standing By.

HOLY SHIT YES

>6 minutes no response
Rip you

M3l0n b0y here
I was one of those "newfags" you guys where trolling but the fuck was that troll? It felt more like 2 autistic plebs trying to ask for directions to the nearest planet parenthood then it was a troll. Everyone these 2 are completely autistic disregard them!

OH MY GOD I WAS SO FUCKING SCARED YOU WERE GONNA SAY NO I AM SO GLAD I PROPOSED ON A PLACE LIKE Sup Forums

Sorry "Green" mistook me for a grill and I had to show I was a guy

the human centipede 3 was the best centipede

asperger is a more extreme version of autism

Lol what a coincidence aspy named Jordan here too

Oh no, time to ban Leanna and Cat :(

Awwww, I'm so sorry I took so long, baby, I was just going for a shit real quick :(

I feel like OP and her "boyfriend" are just a samefag vying for attention.

Probably

did you video it?

We are doing this for attention but I am not samefagging

Your intuition is quite bad though

Do you pay for it?

SHOW THEM YOUR DICK YOU INSECURE FAG
#HUMANCENTIPEDEWITHLIGHTSON

making my way downtown

walking fast

>her
>implying I (OP) am a girl

Both these posts were made in the right after each other 30 seconds apart. Which is how long you have to wait to samefag. Try harder.

>two people on two different pc's, in different places dont check a thread at exactly the same time
>must be the same person
>top kek

You try harder faggot

faces pass

and i'm homebound

I hope hes banging your friend right now

staring blankly ahead

this

greatest love story ever told

Banging my friend and posting on Sup Forums, what a multitalent

just get me away

yes we want our story archived so we posted it on Sup Forums

I ain't even mad. If you two aspies really want to get engaged here than fine. Just seemed too autistic to be true.

fank you

get away from the autism in this crowd

Well you see, Sup Forums is where we met years ago. So he wanted to propose to me here just as well. It's actually pretty sweet of him c:

This, we met in a thread about Crackychan if you arent too new to remember crackychan

This thread is adorable

No u

Are you a girl OP?

She is
>inb4 tits or GTFO

I hope I find an autistic gf on Sup Forums someday.
I'm happy for you.

I guess I am?

You guess? you mean you aren't sure?

trips of null

Not sure if I want to go full femanon on you since I wont show tits kek