Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Why don't you go eat something good?

He just said he was getting a Double Quarter Pounder, it's in the OP you blind fuck.

Generic pleb

on your way back, stop off at five guys and get me a burger and fries, please.

>McDonalds
>fresh

No, ask them for "fresh" anything and watch them throw a mini bitchfest for god forbid they earn that fucking 8 an hour for once. Then these fucking literal niggers want to complain they don't get pay enough.

Why is it called a double quarter pounder instead of a half pounder? Is it because it has 2 quarter pound patties or is it something else stupid?

Yeah 2 quarter pounder patties

How about you eat something healthy for once you fatass

Okay I wasn't sure I haven't eaten at a McDonald's in like a decade. I wouldn't be surprised if they did it as some BS marketing like "it's not a half a pound, it's only 2 quarters! Not half as bad!"

Mm-mm-mmm-mm-MMM!
Nothing hits the spot like a good ol Double Royale with cheese, fresh-from-of-the-fryer McDonald's signature golden fries and a dee-licious Coca-Cola!

[VINCENT]
And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

[JULES]
They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

[VINCENT]
No, they got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.

[JULES]
What'd they call it?

[VINCENT]
They call it Royale with Cheese.

Meat and vegetables is surprisingly healthy, turbofag

get cancer cunt

This is OP

8 dollars an hour? I earn 3,66 dollars an hour (i get paid in FUCKING PESOS SO IT'S LITERALLY WORTHLESS). Holy fuck muricans be thankfull for what you got

Pussy is good for ya

Neither of those things are served at McDonald's...

fucking copypasta, i've seen this thread so many times

unbeliveable, what people are willing to copypasta about. what in hell does this shitposting bring you, OP??

i'm serious, please reply

[JULES] what do they call a Whopper?

[VINCENT] I dont know, I didnt go to a Burger King.

Its worthless because any dumbfuck off the street can walk in and do your job in less than an hour. Find a better job or stop bitching

[VINCENT]
You know what they put on french fries in Holland instead of ketchup?

[JULES]
What?

[VINCENT]
Mayonnaise.

[JULES]
Goddamn!

Holy fuck. You people literally live in third world countries. I wouldn't even think about working for less than 15 euros an hour. Right now I get neetbux 1100 euros a month.

[VINCENT]
I seen 'em do it man, they fuckin' drown 'em in it.

[JULES]
Uuccch!

No, its because amerifats are so retarded that they think that half is less than double quarter

I know i live in a 3rd world country. Life isn't bad tho, Argentina is a niggerhole but lucky me i'm mid class and only work at McDonald's to buy weed and other shit without borrowing money from my father and also for work experience.
I bet you couldn't. There are shittons of things you need to know even to clean a fucking bathroom and some shitty guy will always be yelling at you to do it faster

european mayonnaise masterrace reporting in

Seconded

> Thinking Half is less than double
Can't wait for Trump to deport you retards.

Pick me up a couple brah!

What I really want though, after years of moving to where they aren't sold...JITB Sourdough Jacks...