Why are pedos always prosecuted?

Why are pedos always prosecuted?
Can't we just be called edgy like every other sociopath?

mods

Excuse you, I'm a pedo and not a sociopath and I'm offend.

There's a difference between pedophilia and child molestation. I fantasize about raping chubby little boys but I'd never actually do it because I have compassion for kids no matter how sexy they may be and I don't want to put anyone through what I went through just to satisfy my sick libido.

Lol, empath faggot

They aren't. When they break the law they get prosecuted. Don't want to be prosecuted? Don't break the law kiddy diddler.

move to a 3rd world country and quit complaining retard

You are not stopping yourself, society is. It has set morals for you to live by, if these morals were different you would gladly accept them.

I would not gladly accept them as I am now.

If I, as I am now, moved somewhere where child molestation is normal, I would not accept it.

The question of how much of what I feel is nature and how much is nurture is not something I'm interested in discussing. Regardless, it's all me. Who I fundamentally am is me, and who society has made me is also me. Therefore it's I who stop myself.

Just because you lack moral standards doesn't mean everyone else does.

you could have molested a child if you got the chance fag

I've had plenty of chances. You know what I did? I looked. I left. I jacked off into a toilet. I came back. No more bad thoughts.

Repetition compulsion is like a drug. My memories haunt me, and only stepping into the shoes of my abuser can ease the pain for awhile. But as with any drug, dependence on it can be controlled with a dash of willpower. I can confine the repressed memories to my mind where they belong. I don't have to put them in anyone else's sexy little booty.

me either but then we are not PEDOs

I'm not a pedophile. I just don't believe that pedophiles wouldn't molest children if it was okay by the standards of society.

My ranking of pedophiles with the other weirdos is the same. Don't worry, I think you are equally as weird as these people with their other weird fetishes and tendencies.

Speak for yourself. I'm a pedo. I'm just not an active one. Never have been, never will be.

Pedophilia is a mental illness, not a crime. Child sexual abuse is the crime. Quit talking like they're the same thing. There's too much of that attitude abound. It's unnecessarily hurtful to all the crazies who mean no harm to associate us with the dangerous ones.

I will fuck society

I don't believe you. You are saying that now, but words mean nothing if you don't act upon them. Which you can't.

▲▲

Never said you were, just that personal moral standards exist and aren't necessarily set by society.

It's immature and hateful of you to assume the worst of people just because they're mentally ill.

Id love to cum on a little girls ass(9-11 yrs old), but fucked up society doesnt accept it.. wish i was born in the 1800s

then you`re a sociopath
you could accept one fag

No, I'm not a sociopath. Sociopaths can't feel empathy. I can. The mental illness underlying my perversion is PTSD, not ASPD.

oh stop this bullshit
just deal with it

Majority has decided paedophilia is wrong. Just like how the majority has decided homosexuality is normal. Those personal morals are affected by opinion of the majority.

I don't see how I'm wrong though.

I will not accept blatant falsehoods as truth. Simply because they aren't. What you're doing is equivalent to presenting me with a pair of earphones and saying "drink up." I can't. Those are earphones.

It's autists that also can't feel empathy, right?
I don't really know what autism is.

I don't see how you're right. There's really no proof on either side in this case. Being that there's no evidence, I'm forced to make a judgement on whether you're right or wrong based on nothing but your character. Given your rhetoric, I can characterize you as immature and hateful. Therefore, I conclude, with very little certainty, that you're wrong.

At least he's not the one that believes his own lies.

you are acting autistic now
have you ever think about who is called a pedo ??

Autistic people can feel empathy, but they can't express it. They have trouble expressing their feelings in general, because all of their feelings are too intense.

Autism is a sensory processing disorder. The best way I can think of to describe it is having a brain so loud you're constantly hurting your own ears. Metaphorically. Obviously we don't hear our thoughts with our ears, but you get the point.

Not what I meant, I don't see how saying that I'm immature and hateful justifies what you said or negate what I had said. You're just beating around the bush.

I am autistic. By the way, no one has ever called me a pedo except for myself.

Yes you are.

I am not obligated to further substantiate that argument because you are not doing so in kind. For your piss-poor attempt at rational debate, "yes you are" is all you get.

Okay, let me rephrase that.

You don't know me.

All you know about me is that I'm a pedophile and also not a criminal, and that I claim I'll never be one.

You do not have the necessary information to make a judgement as to whether I would act on my desires under different circumstances or not. I would find your judgement equally laughable if you'd decided I wouldn't, because it would be equally unsupported.

All that just to say Morals are relative to the person and society they inhabit.

tfw the autistic PEDO is confused